• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

deftona

Mr Motivator : Deffy Fights a Man With A Perm (Deffy # 63)

1 hour ago, fearless 2.0 said:

you sound like a super cool wife!!! hehe... all that presents and the nice food! !!!!!! :)

Thanks! But I am not his wife hehehe. (I'm trying to play it cool because the word "wife" gave me palpitations a little)

1 hour ago, Sloth the Enduring said:

giphy.gif

Gratuitous gif.

Love it! (I love Bowen in his pants best <3) 

35 minutes ago, Jarric said:

Hope TH's dad is ok. Good job cheering him up on a tough day though.

Thanks, he had the surgery this morning so hopefully his recovery is fast. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Have you sat down and figured out how much money you've saved by drinking at homes instead of pubs?

We definitely haven't because a) TH has expensive taste in beer and b) we are drinking many times more than we would if we were going to pubs. 

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Xena said:

Love the new window seat!

Thanks! I am very much enjoying sitting on it with the cat while we watch the world go by :) 

• Like 1

Sunday Update

I woke up and felt terrible. This time it wasn't the hangover, it was general existence. We had some pizza subs for breakfast (dat health food tho) and I did start to feel better after a couple of hours. We finally got to doing some jobs around the house we've been putting off for ages like finally putting the mesh over the coal hole where the bees were coming in over a year ago (I know, I know lol) and I hoovered the leaves up in the back garden with my new garden vacuum cleaner. I felt like a ghost buster. I did see part of some sort of animal that I had accidentally sucked up and I am really hoping it wasn't Froger Moore but I am trying very hard not to think about that, because Froger Moore is a garden staple and he pops his head out of his plant pot to see what's occurring. I'll be very very sad if I killed him :( 

II7HlQQ.jpg

Look how fuming he looks. ❤️ 

We played Mario Kart for the rest of the afternoon and I made us honey mustard gammon shanks with peas and rosti for dinner. It was eh. 

That Dude was chatting to me in the evening talking about all the gainz he is seeing, and how the suds run off his abs in the shower and DANG I remember how amazing it is to see your body change to sexy because of your hard graft and I WANT TO GO TO THERE. My new 12 week program starts today and I am excited to start getting dem gainz again. 

• Like 7

22 hours ago, Snarkyfishguts said:

Rooting for the survival of Froger Moore!

18 hours ago, Jarric said:

Froger Moore is an excellent name for a frog.

10 hours ago, Cheetah said:

I'm sure Frogger Moore is fine.

TH assures me the garden hoover wouldn't be strong enough to suck the entirely of Mr F. Moore up, but still I might go outside later with a watering can trying to tempt him out to make sure :( 

• Like 3

Monday Update

Back at work for both of us. It was absolutely fine. 

TH made us Ikea meatballs with fries, peas and cream sauce with lingonberry jam and it was incredible. I had fasted until half two, when I ate an egg salad and spent a lot of time on the phone to my doctors to try and find out why they don't think I am entitled to a free flu jab. I still don't really understand, and someone is supposed to be calling me back about it. It's not that I want it to be free - if I get it done privately it's only a couple of quid, it's more that supplies are going to be limited this year and I need to make sure I get one. 

We watched cooking shows in the evening then came to bed early to chat. The cat woke me up being an utter gobshite doing this thing she does where she runs and swings at the bedroom curtains and throws them open and as our house is east facing, this gives us a face full of full sunshine at the crack of dawn. I don't know what I did to deserve that. 

I have downloaded some apps to keep me focused. One is a habit tracker to make sure I am doing the good stuff, and another is a really cool housework tracker called Tody where you input all the jobs you need to do and how frequently you want to do them, and it tells you which jobs are coming up needing to be done. Well I aced my habit tracker yesterday and today I am going to nail all the jobs on Tody and then I am going to get some sweet, sweet Assassin's Creed time.

• Like 6

On 9/28/2020 at 8:39 AM, deftona said:

My new 12 week program starts today

JubilantImpossibleLcont-max-1mb.gif

3 hours ago, deftona said:

I have downloaded some apps to keep me focused. One is a habit tracker to make sure I am doing the good stuff, and another is a really cool housework tracker called Tody where you input all the jobs you need to do and how frequently you want to do them, and it tells you which jobs are coming up needing to be done.

Cool! Going to look into that Tody app :) 

31 minutes ago, Terah said:

JubilantImpossibleLcont-max-1mb.gif

I'm going for the streaks again because they always work for me. Every day I need to go to work or train, eat 5 portions of freggies, eat under 2,000 cals, drink 8 glasses of water, take my vitamins and generally eat well. I am also getting StrongCurves done within this time frame, 3 sessions per week. Imma look so sexy when this is done. 

Animal Gifs - sexy - Gifs of funny animals - gifs - funny animals - funny  gifs - Cheezburger

• Like 3

2 hours ago, deftona said:

Imma look so sexy when this is done. 

Although I haven't seen a picture of you in a while, I'm guessing you already do. TH will back me up on this :D

2 hours ago, deftona said:

Every day I need to go to work or train, eat 5 portions of freggies, eat under 2,000 cals, drink 8 glasses of water, take my vitamins and generally eat well. I am also getting StrongCurves done within this time frame, 3 sessions per week.

But it sounds like a really solid and healthy plan!

• Thanks 1

Tuesday Update

Off work, so I got to smashing out a StrongCurves session. Rargh. That went amazingly except I felt like I was going to pass out after 60 x 50 kg deadlifts on no food so I ate a Nakd bar and felt better enough to carry on. I then smashed out a quick elliptical session on booty settings and I felt amazeballs. I set off some honey buffalo wings in the slow cooker, then went grocery shopping and to grab a script, and then to my parents to take them some shopping and chat to them. By the time I came back TH had finished work and I took the cat outside for a run and we had dinner (the buffalo wings with salad), watched Bake Off and came to bed early. 

All my goals were aced, Billie Kimber is baaaaaack

• Like 3
  • That's Metal 2

to grab a script

Intriguing, a script for what?

I took the cat outside for a run

Did the cat join willingly?

4 hours ago, Jarric said:

Intriguing, a script for what?

Oh, I won't be treading the boards. I meant a prescription :) 

4 hours ago, Jarric said:

Did the cat join willingly?

It was a run for her, not for me. She likes to swagger about like she's the cock of the garden until a loud noise or bird happens, then she shits herself and runs back in the house. She has started coming downstairs and waiting by the back door as soon as she hears a beer can opening though which I think is concerning 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Snarkyfishguts said:

I am cheering for you right now. :D You are awesome!

FANX!!! 

4 hours ago, Cheetah said:

That's a darn shame.

I peaked very early when I played Meena in Dracula in my last year of primary school. I had a solo and everything. I have a pretty good voice but I am very very shy so it was torture for me and I never want to do it again. 

Wednesday Update

I woke up at the crack of dawn unable to move my arms because of how high I cranked up my weights for my StrongCurves session the day before. The rest of my body was completely fine but my pecs and triceps felt like they have been battered and they still do. It might have been a mistake jumping to 20 kg dumbbells but it felt fine at the time. I haven't trained my upper body much since my shoulder injury two years ago and it shows. Well, I had another StrongCurves session down (you're not actually supposed to do them on concurrent days but usually I can handle it and I have to work around my days off) but I didn't see how I could possibly clean 50kgs of barbells onto my shoulders for the good mornings with triceps that feel like they've been pummelled so instead I swerved that and did a lot of booty work with my toughest resistance bands, and then another elliptical session. That was good swerving to maintain my streak, normally I would have just skipped the workout entirely. I am proud of myself for that. 

I logged onto my online banking and there was lots of nonsense about them needing to give me a security call but it seems I haven't properly updated my details for years because the phone number they had for me was my parent's number. (Or I had just given my parents number because I do this :D My mom said to me once "I have loads of nuisance phone calls, it's really annoying!" and I told her I didn't have any but I didn't really understand why and then I remembered that anywhere that demands a phone number I always give theirs instead of mine but I didn't mention that lololol) so I had to drive over there first thing to take the call before I could change my details. They gave me the security call which was automated, but I couldn't see anything on my account to suggest why they needed to do that and because that is where all my savings are I was a little spooked so I spent a good hour on hold to them trying to find out what it was all about. Turns out it is just a new process but I think I did the right thing making sure. 

I made us boiled eggs and soldiers (dat protein) for brunch, then set off a butternut squash and lentil curry in the slow cooker for dinner, then I drove us to Lichfield because it's a pretty cathedral city not too far away and it's got a lot of second hand book and record shops. We browsed a lot and I bought A LOT of new books (my library is at critical mass now. I have no room on any of the shelves so I think I need to bring forward my plans to do that room up because I think we all know I won't stop buying books) and we also bought Animal Crossing so when we got home we played that. It's always a nice autumn game to play together curled up with a cup of tea. 

Another day with all my goals aced. I still feel fat as fuck but I am hoping this subsides soon. 

• Like 4