4 hours ago, deftona said:

Hi there! What's a nice girl like you doing in a place like this?!

HAHAHA! Thank you for starting my day with a laugh! 

I wanted a place to track exercise, weight, and dollars saved that would remain easy to access for the duration of my weight loss that isn't impacted by challenge dates. It's like having a little notebook that doesn't run out of paper, get lost under the couch, or end up with passwords and shopping lists scribbled in it instead :D 

• Like 1

Weigh day: 256

Moving in the right direction again. Cutting out sweets has been really good for me and my mood.  Reminder to self: This week I was put off from exercise with a rash that was an allergic reaction to tall grasses, but it's almost completely healed now. Next week I can attack all the workouts. 

• Like 1

Week of  October 26- November 1 

Monday: Walked 30 minutes, Strengthening exercises

Tuesday: Walked 30 minutes,  Fitness Boxing 30 minutes, Strengthening exercises

Wednesday: Walked 30 minutes

Sneaky Weigh In 256. I'm happy with that. I expected to be holding steady here for a bit. My uncle reported HE weighs 245 pounds. (Eyes narrow) I have found new weight loss motivation. 💪

• Like 1

2021 Plan

1. Earn That Dollar. Each day I exercise for at least 30 minutes, I earn a dollar. In the past I've saved up for hiking poles and a winter coat. This year, I'm sticking to lower-priced rewards, like e-books and fancy tea. Things that I don't normally buy for myself because it adds up, pricewise. But if I earn it by being healthy, then I'll feel better about buying it! So basically, I'm using exercise to feel better about my tea and book habits :D 

2.  Collect Recipes. I'd like to collect 1 new recipe a week. My recipe book is stale and needs new recipes! I'd appreciate links and recipes shared here as well, and I'll be sure to check out the recipe section of the forums. 

3.  Practice German.  I still hold out hope that one day my cousin and I will go to Munich and I would love to know enough to be a courteous tourist. 

Every Friday I get weighed just to check in on my progress and see if I need to make tweaks that week to stay on my get healthy path so I'll just update here if I haven't by then to share how it's going. 

I also plan to take more time off in 2021.  Even if I'm at home the whole year, I realized this year there are just times I need a break from cleaning, exercising, and work, and just need to GOOF OFF :D  So I'd like to be more intentional in that and really enjoy having a break now and then. In this case, now!  After December 24th, I'm going to be offline until January 3rd. 

• Like 2

Nice and simple 2021!  Here's to making time to goof off and justifying ebook purchases!!

• Thanks 1

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero | Affiliation: Doodlie and Pancake for Life

Respawn Challenge Arcs: 2021 | 2022

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Original Spawn Challenges 2014 - 2020: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Roadmaps: 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020

Starting weight = 290.4 (2014); Current weight = 241.2; Total pounds lost: 49.2

January 3 and 4 were migraine days. 

I've decided to keep a small journal for myself because I don't have enough notebooks in my life? LOL.  I want to see if there's a pattern to the migraines outside of hormones. Food, sleep, screen time, exercise... Why are some months worse than others? I'm so excited. 😕  But I think I'll be really glad I did this in six months. 

If only I had a spare notebook lying around... OH LOOK, HERE ARE FOUR. 🤣  Whew! What a relief!

Tomorrow I get back on track. I'm like, stupid excited to clean and exercise :D 

• Like 3

I use an app called Migraine Buddy.  You log each of your migraines with additional information regarding duration, intensity, possible triggers, etc.  It's very good for tracking frequency and pattern as well as triggers.  I find gaps tracking types of migraines since I have so many types so I'm less likely to log a migraine that doesn't get past the aura stage or doesn't come with a headache.  But it might serve your purpose. 

• Like 2

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero | Affiliation: Doodlie and Pancake for Life

Respawn Challenge Arcs: 2021 | 2022

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Original Spawn Challenges 2014 - 2020: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Roadmaps: 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020

Starting weight = 290.4 (2014); Current weight = 241.2; Total pounds lost: 49.2