Salinger's thirty fourth challenge!

1 hour ago, Salinger said:

im very unfit...i had to keep stopping on the way up...

it's so cool that, even without training or being at some peak level of fitness, by listening to your body when it said to stop and rest, you were able to go the whole distance. i just think that's so neat. you're doing great. ❤️

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Maggie-Miau said:

it's so cool that, even without training or being at some peak level of fitness, by listening to your body when it said to stop and rest, you were able to go the whole distance. i just think that's so neat. you're doing great. ❤️

What a lovely way to think about it Mia... thank you for sharing that ❤️ xx

• That's Metal 1

Hey morning (just) 

Was up at 4.30 am - did some work, drank tea, then fell asleep for an hour or two and re-woke-up at 10.30am. 

Feeling kinda shitty so far today. 

Some bad thoughts about two friends. Probably just me being jealous (they are in a relationship, quite new, but moving very fast, moved in together and now looking for a house boat to buy) i duno, im definitely probably just jealous bitch. 

:(

Lonesome and skint. 

Anyway. I did some good work this morning. And made a bacon butty. Now i need to do more work ... and some cleaning. Its my mates bday today so going for a quick drink tonight at 7pm. Id rather stay in bed and mope about tbh. Which makes me feel crappy. 

Ugh

Ok sorry, this is boring xx

• Like 3

You are sweet, loving and caring person. Don't forget that, even if current mood tells you otherwise. 

Go there, have a drink with your mate, sing them "Happy Birthday" on top of your lungs (in most embarrassing manner possible), and then get back home and have a good night's sleep. 

Hugs!

• Like 2

If it helps at all, feeling jealous doesn't automatically make you a bitch. Because it's just a feeling. It doesn't sound like you're secretly hoping their relationship fails or otherwise harboring ill-intent toward them. You're not being vindictive or mean. What you feel isn't who you are. Hey, acknowledging your feeling, even if it's one you don't like to see in yourself, is a good thing imo. And it's also totally okay if you need to take some time to sort it out. ❤️ As Aramis said, you're sweet, loving, caring...we all know here that you are a good, warm person. Feeling jealous doesn't change that.

Also agreeing, it could be good for you to go to the birthday party? Even if you do stay home, definitely try to self-care and do something fun/nice for yourself. It's so hard to do things in a low mood, but that's often when it's most important. ( ofc i'll recommend drawing rainbows as a pick-me-up but really anything you want, whether it's watching a video or playing with Jackson or whatever ❤️ )

sending love, Sal! You're never boring, and we're all here for you for both the good times and the sad ones.

• Like 2
14 hours ago, aramis said:

You are sweet, loving and caring person. Don't forget that, even if current mood tells you otherwise. 

Go there, have a drink with your mate, sing them "Happy Birthday" on top of your lungs (in most embarrassing manner possible), and then get back home and have a good night's sleep. 

Hugs!

Thank you Aramis ❤️ xx

7 hours ago, Maggie-Miau said:

If it helps at all, feeling jealous doesn't automatically make you a bitch. Because it's just a feeling. It doesn't sound like you're secretly hoping their relationship fails or otherwise harboring ill-intent toward them. You're not being vindictive or mean. What you feel isn't who you are. Hey, acknowledging your feeling, even if it's one you don't like to see in yourself, is a good thing imo. And it's also totally okay if you need to take some time to sort it out. ❤️ As Aramis said, you're sweet, loving, caring...we all know here that you are a good, warm person. Feeling jealous doesn't change that.

Also agreeing, it could be good for you to go to the birthday party? Even if you do stay home, definitely try to self-care and do something fun/nice for yourself. It's so hard to do things in a low mood, but that's often when it's most important. ( ofc i'll recommend drawing rainbows as a pick-me-up but really anything you want, whether it's watching a video or playing with Jackson or whatever ❤️ )

sending love, Sal! You're never boring, and we're all here for you for both the good times and the sad ones.

Hey Mia, thank you ❤️ 

I did go to see my friend, and had a lovely evening in the end. 

Sending love back to you Mia xx

• Like 1

Hey all. 7am here. freeeeeeeeezing cold brrrrrrr. 

I had a few drinks last night with my friend, was good to see her and her bf. The present i got for her should arrive today or Monday (bloody late postage) so i will drive round once it arrives, for a cuppa and to give it her. 

Anyway...today im going to another friends to watch the footy. He is picking me up around midday. Not sure if i will have much to drink, probably a couple of cans but nothing mad. Mainly cos i need to watch money!

OH i got an email yesterday from the credit score people, its GONE UP 105 points :D amazing news. Im now JUST below average ...

What else... oh well, its the last day of the challenge. Looking at the first post, i wanted to improve exercise and finances. 

I think i have done 'ok' with it..... 

•  Exercise grade - C
  •  Finances grade - B

Thats pretty ok!!!!

I need to build on both of these scores, keep it up really. Next challenge i need to think of goals, something to track like Mia suggested. Probably steps, now i have the fitbit. 

Looking forward to the fresh start x

• Like 3
1 hour ago, fearless 2.0 said:

you really aced this challenge!!!!! great!!!! :)

congrats on the 105 points and the movement!!!!!  also self care, cooking and cleaning...... ❤️

good morning! how about turning on the heat? ;)

Thanks FL....

:)

hahahahaa i cant afford to really...its a top up meter, pay as you go kind of thing. Need the gas for cooking and hot water so i rarely put the heating on! xx

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, Salinger said:

Thanks FL....

:)

hahahahaa i cant afford to really...its a top up meter, pay as you go kind of thing. Need the gas for cooking and hot water so i rarely put the heating on! xx

thats a damn shame. Being poor sucks! ❤️

• Like 1

Hey all. exhausting day, the football was exhausting, so much stress haha

Ended well enough though...

Now im watching another game, (not Everton) and thinking what to eat and excited for the new boards to be up ....need a new challenge! Still unsure for goals, any thoughts please input :) xx

11 minutes ago, fearless 2.0 said:

steps, selfmade meals, sleep. that's how I would do it. an I would start real slow! ❤️ thanks for being around Sal! ❤️

Morning FL....

Steps and home made meals is great one yes. 

Sleep - i think im generally ok with tbh. :)

Thank YOU for being here also xx

Hey morning all. 4am my word.... went to bed kind of early (10.30pm) And as always, woken early! Feel sort of refreshed though, but ill fit a nice Sunday nap in later on. 

Today is pretty busy but also that is fine and its nice stuff to be busy with. 

- Take medication

- Sort Jacksons litter and food

- Clean kitchen (wash dishes & tidy surfaces)

- Clean the fridge

- Take the bins out

- Shop for milk/yogurt/cat food

- Work on NY proposal

- Get ready for LAUNCH of the crowdfunder!!! (6.30pm UK time) 

- Launch the crowdfunder

- Send emails to contacts with info of CF

- Start proposal for Unlimited open call

- Cook home made food for dinner tonight

- Begin new NF challenge!

- Have a bath & relax

Seems a lot but thats totally fine. Im kinda proud of myself as a friend asked if i wanted to go out last night ....but i got home from Chris's around 6.30pm and decided to stay in because i had a busy day today and wanted to be fresh! :)

Anyway....need to fine tune the goals for next challenge. Will keep it simple like FL says. But want some good stuff in there. 

xx

• Like 3