• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Heidi

Heidi: Press Release

Definite rain check on Zoom. I’ve WhatsApped you, so you’ve got me in there. 

Way to go on the court date - a sea change and savvy enough judge to put the stop to shenanigans is fantastic news. 

And I know you looked like a badass - badasses always do - even if they forget their badassery for a minute or two. 

• Like 5

Late night Chinese food was the best, then a nice morning chat followed by laundry, sweeping, and mopping. The construction crew out back are thwarting my post-chores nap, so I set up some bread for the first time in this apartment, and grabbed my knitting.

Gonna catch up on the last two Terminator movies that I missed.

• Like 2

Meditation is an amazing practice.

I am slowly coming back to life after *waves palm outward in a circle* All This, thinking about the battle I have been through since joining Nerd Fitness nearly eight years ago, and I was making tea.

"That wasn't a battle, though. That wasn't even really a fight," I said as I poured water over the tea leaves, watching the steaming water swirl into the pot and pull up the bits of ginger from the bottom. "That was an origin story."

Watch out y'all.

Shit's about to get real.

• Like 3
  • That's Metal 1

23 minutes ago, Heidi said:

Meditation is an amazing practice.

I am slowly coming back to life after *waves palm outward in a circle* All This, thinking about the battle I have been through since joining Nerd Fitness nearly eight years ago, and I was making tea.

"That wasn't a battle, though. That wasn't even really a fight," I said as I poured water over the tea leaves, watching the steaming water swirl into the pot and pull up the bits of ginger from the bottom. "That was an origin story."

Watch out y'all.

Shit's about to get real.

Considers your title:
200.gif

• Like 1