• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Endor

Go at it boldly, and you'll find unexpected forces closing round you and coming to your aid

----

Goals:

1. Walk or run 100km's

2. Lift 3 times a week

3. No sugary treats (lollies, chocolate etc.)

4. Max 3 days with alcohol a week

----week 1 ----

1. 52 down, 68 to go.

2. Twice last week.

3. None.

4. More than 3, less than 8.  

----week 2 ---- : tracking

1. Mon 0, Tues 10, Weds 6, Thurs 6

2. 0

3. 0

4. 2

Busy few days, not been doing so well on the goals. I've been taking in too many calories so need to try to get back on top of that. 

Over the weekend I did a 6k walk.

Monday I wasn't feeling well so chilled for half a day and did no exercise. 

Yesterday I did a 6k walk + 4k run

Today (weds 6k walk) 

1 hour ago, DarK_RaideR said:

Just stay the course. Even having goals and remembering to strive towards them is better than totally giving in.

Thanks for the reminder, I'm doing a lot better than I have been the last few months so that's a good start. 

MarvelousIllinformedGrison-size_restrict

Back at it today (Thurs), a 6k walk this morning.

Got to go to Sydney for dentist...not looking forward to it but got to be done. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, BarefootDawsy said:

Actually, it's only 48 to go! Enjoy your free 20k ;) Keep at it mate, doing great!

Yeah the walking math is all over the place!! I'll have to go back and add it all up again at some point. 

----------------

Dentists was ok, no problems so I'm set for another 6 months. Weird being in the city, it was pretty dead and everyone looking at each other sideways. I needed a new phone mine has not been charging properly and I had to wiggle the cable in just the right spot. Telstra were useless just wanted to sell me a new phone and plan. I dropped into Samsung store which was packed in the hope they might offer me a repair or swap for a refurb. The guy took my phone and proceeded to hold it above his head and use a pick tool to pull out the most enormous piece of cruddy fluff right in front of the whole store...so embarrassing!! Good thing is now it works perfectly :) 

Friday morning: 6k walk. 

Friday weigh in: 92.5kg 

Dropped another 1.4kg this week, total so far 5.9kg. Sub 90 is tantalizingly close now... 

1489433866-advancedeagle.gif?crop=1xw:1.

Shots fired at the tortoise!!

• Like 1

Shit weekend,  my dog had a seizure we spent the weekend at the vet or home caring for him.  Extremely scary situation but he seems ok now. He spent the night in the vet hospital and we missed him terribly but he home now and seems well.  No reoccurring seizures thankfully. 

Did no exercise and too much drinking but still keto. 

• Sad 2

On 9/29/2020 at 9:51 PM, DarK_RaideR said:

Hugs to you and the dog.

On 9/30/2020 at 3:34 AM, Xena said:

Sorry that was so scary, but hopefully the crisis has passed.

On 9/30/2020 at 3:26 PM, BarefootDawsy said:

That sucks, but I hope he's feeling better now. Take care!

On 10/1/2020 at 1:13 AM, Big_Show said:

So sorry, hope the dog stays well mate.

Thanks you guys, I appreciate it. He's doing much better now and hasn't had another seizure (that we've seen). We're not leaving him on his own at the moment, always one of us home. 

Knocked me out of my stride, no walking this last week and put a bit of weight back on. Long weekend, I'm so far ahead of Dawsy I'll just take a nap under this tree....! Or equivalent of, I'm sick of loiw carb beer going to break keto and have some decent pale ale. Start again Tuesday, although I am travelling for work the whole of next week, driving all the way up to Ballina with some stops on the way so not sure how the food situation will shape up.

Also <insert lame excuses here> ...!

20 hours ago, Endor said:

Also <insert lame excuses here> ...!

It's ok. Sometimes you need a break.

Came across this article, and thought you guys might be interested. You've maybe seen it too ("pocket" has been advertising it).

https://getpocket.com/explore/item/dan-aykroyd-and-john-landis-how-we-made-the-blues-brothers?utm_source=pocket-newtab

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Xena said:

It's ok. Sometimes you need a break.

Came across this article, and thought you guys might be interested. You've maybe seen it too ("pocket" has been advertising it).

https://getpocket.com/explore/item/dan-aykroyd-and-john-landis-how-we-made-the-blues-brothers?utm_source=pocket-newtab

Interesting article, thanks.  I'm disappointed that the hundreds of cars destroyed thing is a myth. Delighted that the 4 chickens and a coke was real.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Kestrel Grey said:

Delighted that the 4 chickens and a coke was real.

I was shocked (and delighted) to learn that!

That line does sometimes pop into my head during/after a very long run.

• Like 2