Tarly does Qigong like Donkey Kong

Stronkey Kong

On 9/13/2020 at 9:15 PM, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Rubbing alcohol on the pins is always a go-to for fixing NES cartridges.

On the back of every one of those grey cartridges it says: "Do not clean with benzene, alcohol, or other such solvents." I noticed this while I was swabbing the pins with 90% isopropyl alcohol on a Qtip.

Clearly they intended that we blow on the contacts. The air removes the dust, and the thin coating of saliva droplets helps lubricate the contacts.

If we haven't seen it yet, I think we can expect a spike in covid cases among retro gamers.

BTW... I took the whole damn grey box apart to look for any issues inside. The electronics were aged, but looked healthy. I put it back together and I'm back where I was.

6 hours ago, Snarkyfishguts said:

also, I love that nostalgia with the videogames. My favorites were Bubble Bobble and Princess Tomato in the Salad Kingdom. (dreamy sighs)  I play the old LoZ sometimes on my 3DS and it's a lot of fun, but definitely not the same after a long battle to get the damn cartridge to play. 😂

I gave in and decided to go back to my emulator. Way less hassle than dealing with 80's era electronics... but the nostalgia <sigh>

1 hour ago, Teros said:

Interesting thoughts on the action potential of workouts.

Five kinds of gainz.

=========================================================

Just finished my interview  video screen with Blue Origin under an hour ago. Just spoke with a recruiter, she said it looks like I'm gaining the right skills, but I just don't have the required time in yet. And then I was politely brushed off after less than a ten minute interview. I still might hear from the hiring manager, but I have a feeling they're going to pass.

In any case, I have nearly 2.5 / 5 years of experience. If that's all, I can wait it out and try again.

But, now I have a dream of sorts to motivate me, so putting in the time at work will not feel like such pointless drudgery. And maybe I can talk to my manager/supervisor about getting into some other areas at work.

==================================================

Did my 5x10 squats yesterday. I just did 10 bodyweight squats just to warm up and realized by the 8th rep that 5x10 @ BW would be enough for a good workout. And it was and I'm feeling it.

Today is Fire Dips... or as a sub, Pushups, max reps in five minutes (any variation, to full depth). I did:

5,3 regular pushups

5,5,5,3 knee pushups (last rep was near failure)

5,5 ,25 wall pushups ( the set of 25 were done in the last minute)

I'm already feeling it. I'll be pushing protein and water hard tonight to stave off the DOMS.

Tomorrow is Earth Deadlifts... figuring out a reasonable weight to do sets of 2-3 Deadlifts or calculating a 1 RM.

• Like 5

Level 3, Rebel

Currtent Challenge
Previously known as: Curl Brogo, Darwins_Demon, Vincent Van Bro

2020 Respawn Battle Log || Tarly's Ten Level Nutrition Plan

My Fitness Pal Profile || NF Epic Quest Character Page || Instagram

Weight Loss Quest: Start 270 lbs., Goal 199 lbs., Current 270 lbs., Waist: ,45.0 in., Bodyfat%: 33%

I'm already way off the rails. I used instacart for grocery shopping this last weekend, and somehow some pop tarts made it into my order (I did not order them, unless subconsciously...). And I"m like well whatever, if they call back looking for them by the end of the day I'll give 'em back, but otherwise I'm keeping these for a treat later.

By the end of the weekend, I'm looking at myself in the mirror like...

So, already my diet is just off the rails. But I"m still tracking honestly. I'm just gonna eat what I eat and see where I land at the end of the week.

• Like 3

Level 3, Rebel

Currtent Challenge

Weight Loss Quest: Start 270 lbs., Goal 199 lbs., Current 270 lbs., Waist: ,45.0 in., Bodyfat%: 33%

43 minutes ago, Chris Tarly said:

BTW... I took the whole damn grey box apart to look for any issues inside. The electronics were aged, but looked healthy. I put it back together and I'm back where I was.

If it's the original Gold Legend of Zelda cartridge I think there may be a battery in it to help with save game data. I don't know if you can get the cartridge open but that may be an issue.

Found this video:

• Like 2

Current Challenge Original 1,2,3, R 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

2 hours ago, Chris Tarly said:

Just finished my interview  video screen with Blue Origin under an hour ago. Just spoke with a recruiter, she said it looks like I'm gaining the right skills, but I just don't have the required time in yet.

Just making sure the most important word in that sentence isn't overlooked. :) 

2 hours ago, Chris Tarly said:

But, now I have a dream of sorts to motivate me, so putting in the time at work will not feel like such pointless drudgery. And maybe I can talk to my manager/supervisor about getting into some other areas at work.

That sounds almost like having a clearly defined goal makes it easier. That sounds really familiar. Haven't I read that somewhere online? 😛 

• Like 3

Book Riot Challenge 2021

“I've always believed that failure is non-existent. What is failure? You go to the end of the season, then you lose the Super Bowl. Is that failing? To most people, maybe. But when you're picking apart why you failed, and now you're learning from that, then is that really failing? I don't think so." - Kobe Bryant, 1978-2020. Rest in peace, great warrior.

Personal Challenges, a.k.a.The Saga of Scaly Freak: Tutorial; Ch 1; Ch 2; Ch 3; Ch 4; Ch 5; Ch 6; Intermission; Intermission II; Ch 7; Ch 8; Ch 9; Ch 10; Ch 11; Ch 12 ; Ch 13; Ch 14Ch 15; Ch 16; Ch 17; Intermission IIICh 18; Ch 19; Ch 20; Ch 21; Ch 22; Ch 23; Ch 24; Ch 25; Intermission IV; Ch 26; Ch 27; Ch 28; Ch 29; Ch 30; Ch 31; Ch 32

What kind of Pop Tarts? This is incredibly important information. 

You know, interview experience is still valuable experience. We'll see what they really think soon enough. They want you to be the candidate they are looking for so they can stop searching and move forward. What did you think of them? Were there any red flags that popped up for you? 

• Like 2
On 9/15/2020 at 5:03 PM, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

If it's the original Gold Legend of Zelda cartridge I think there may be a battery in it to help with save game data. I don't know if you can get the cartridge open but that may be an issue.

Found this video:

Fairly certain that's not the problem tho. The last game I saved on the 15 years ago was still there. Plus, after I restarted the second time, the new game I saved was still there. Plus every other game I tried has the same problem. So, who knows. 

On 9/15/2020 at 10:17 PM, Snarkyfishguts said:

What kind of Pop Tarts? This is incredibly important information. 

You know, interview experience is still valuable experience. We'll see what they really think soon enough. They want you to be the candidate they are looking for so they can stop searching and move forward. What did you think of them? Were there any red flags that popped up for you? 

Cherry, blueberry, and strawberry variety pack. If it had all been one flavor I might have gotten sick of it and moved on. 

The only red flag was the typical Amazon.com style brush off after I didn't meet all the arbitrary check marks on their list. I dealt with that a lot when I was trying to move up when I was there. It sucks but it is just part of the reality of working at bigger companies with big applicant pools. 

I did a quick search earlier, the are a dozen other similar jobs at smaller companies out there that are 'urgently hiring'

3 hours ago, Snarkyfishguts said:

STRONKY KONG?!! 

*Dies* 

This is awesome. 

It's time to get stronk.

• Like 1

Level 3, Rebel

Currtent Challenge

Skipped my deadlift workout today. Just, meh, idk.

But, also I realized I'm doing this wrong:

Squatting movements are wood because squats come first and they stimulate the most growth.

Upper body pushes are fire, because fire is yang and yang is bro, and bench press is totally bro.

Core movements are earth because they help us learn balance and are at the core of all other movements.

Deadlift is metal... I shouldn't even need to explain why.

Upper body pulls are water because they are similar to rows which is what you do when you're in a boat, and boats are for being on water... shut up.

And all the workouts:

Strength training (5x3-6 '@70%) is wood -- cuz it stimulates growth

Max intensity/testing (3x1-3 '@90+%) is fire -- cuz bro

Hypertrophy (4x10 @50%) is earth -- these set x rep schemes are for assistance lifts and hence resolve imbalances/weaknesses

HIIT is metal -- cuz of the breath thing, and focus and discipline and being workout finishers

Qigong is water -- cuz its flowing movement that makes you limber

okay. Gonna try to build a program again with the above. But, it'll contain five different workouts that have all five types of movement rotating through all five types of workout.

How about that? If I incorporate some EMOM type conditions, I can have a thorough, ass busting workout done in like:

5 min warmup

Wood -- Five sets, E2MOM = 10 min

Fire -- Three sets, E2MOM = 6 min

Earth -- Four sets, E2MOM = 8 min

Metal -- Ten sets, EMOM = 10 min

Water -- 10 min qigong cooldown

49 min total, realistically, about an hour.

• Like 7

Level 3, Rebel

Currtent Challenge

5 hours ago, Stronkey Kong said:

Deadlift is metal... I shouldn't even need to explain why.

Heavy metal.

• Like 1

Book Riot Challenge 2021

“I've always believed that failure is non-existent. What is failure? You go to the end of the season, then you lose the Super Bowl. Is that failing? To most people, maybe. But when you're picking apart why you failed, and now you're learning from that, then is that really failing? I don't think so." - Kobe Bryant, 1978-2020. Rest in peace, great warrior.

Personal Challenges, a.k.a.The Saga of Scaly Freak: Tutorial; Ch 1; Ch 2; Ch 3; Ch 4; Ch 5; Ch 6; Intermission; Intermission II; Ch 7; Ch 8; Ch 9; Ch 10; Ch 11; Ch 12 ; Ch 13; Ch 14Ch 15; Ch 16; Ch 17; Intermission IIICh 18; Ch 19; Ch 20; Ch 21; Ch 22; Ch 23; Ch 24; Ch 25; Intermission IV; Ch 26; Ch 27; Ch 28; Ch 29; Ch 30; Ch 31; Ch 32

From Chris Tarly to Stronkey Kong.  

Love it!  Both are pretty epic names, but I love the idea of the transformation.  

On 9/17/2020 at 5:41 AM, Stronkey Kong said:

and boats are for being on water... shut up.

image.gif.ef37847908c534f1372ad38f83ba4499.gif

Haha,  this is how my brain works all the time.  I follow your logic. ;)

• Like 2

Level 2 Satyress adventurerSTR 3|DEX 3|STA 2|CON 2|WIS 7|CHA 6

First Challenge:  Disney Song Playlist (April 15th, 2013)

Second Challenge:  Better late than never (June 6, 2013)

"All great changes are preceded by chaos" - Deepak Chopra

Week 1 -- mostly disregarded goals and just did some of the old stuff.

I did a couple workouts, meaning I did 50 squats one day, then an excessive bunch of pushups the next. The excessive pushups meant my right tricep was fried all week... and still a tad sore.

I tracked my diet (not part of the challenge but beneficial I suppose). I ate a lot of chicken, and a lot of buttered toast and eggs. I can't say that's a good thing. I'm noticing that too much chicken is messing with my stomach... and I recall previous challenges ages ago when I was keto and living on chicken quarters and having stomach issues... and my nose has been tending to get runny and sneezy for the first few hours after eating butter. Prolly should avoid both of those foods.

I was doing well a few months ago on the mediterranean-ey diet. Let's stick with that and ditch the excess butter and chicken.

I ate at burger king twice.

I ordered a case of wine... <sigh> I'm at 116 days without alcohol (for no damned reason) and that is soon to end.

In prep for the next week I updated my BuJo and put together the next five workouts I should do.

For the super curious, here's my workout scheme. It's spoilered cuz holy shit that's a lot of tables...

And those are open to interpretation. I may after all ditch the hacksquats because after playing around this afternoon, they do not have the same range of motion as the other squat variations. But! I did build deficit blocks this afternoon too, so maybe that'll increase ROM for that.... might... help.

While there's qigong integrated into the workouts, I'm not really doing qigong workouts... idk... this challenge is already off the rails. The saving grace is that I'm still doing my Bujo thing and i have a plan.

Hording money: This is not going so bad actually. I just dumped a bunch of money into my savings, and the sum I'm seeing there is now sizable.

I did however just spend some money on new memory for my computer. I've been putting off learning Mastercam (CAD/CAM software used to turn blueprints into CNC machine instructions) for my job. Learning it would be a huge upgrade that would open up opportunities everywhere. One of the hindrances is not having a computer that can handle it. After shopping for computer components to build a new desktop (kind of a budget gaming computer between $800-1000) I figured the main reason the software is crashing on my laptop is lack of RAM (4GB). So I ordered 16 GB of RAM to upgrade. That should handle it. Everything else is sufficient. The min memory is 8GB, I should be good. If not, I can open 4x as many tabs in my web browser, while I'm running retro gaming emulators. No biggie.

I think I have it down to two goals now, maybe three.

1. Follow the new, super complicated but balanced workout plan.

2. Horde the money -- work overtime like a dog, and don't buy more books and stupid crap.

3. Keep up the ole Bujo.

• Like 5

Level 3, Rebel

Currtent Challenge

11 hours ago, Stronkey Kong said:

idk... this challenge is already off the rails.

SAME HERE. 

You're going through a lot right now, and planning transitions. That's always hard to manage in addition to challenges.  

11 hours ago, Stronkey Kong said:

So I ordered 16 GB of RAM to upgrade

OOh you won't regret that.  excellent!

• Like 1
On 9/15/2020 at 10:16 PM, Stronkey Kong said:

This is great :)

Not that I want to ruin your money saving goal.. but ehh.. didn't they also make a mini-NES version like they did for the SNES? (I have the SNES one, because I'm too young to have played NES and also a link to the past is the best Zelda.) 

And do we get bujo pics? 

• Like 1

Main Quest: becoming a decent kettlebell lifter and a great coach

Current challenge: KB Girl dusts off her competition skills

my instagram - my gym's instagram

On 9/20/2020 at 11:38 AM, Snarkyfishguts said:

SAME HERE. 

You're going through a lot right now, and planning transitions. That's always hard to manage in addition to challenges.  

OOh you won't regret that.  excellent!

Either you're projecting, or I'm being hyperbolic about my middle class first world problems. :P

I spent my whole weekend playing NES games. My biggest problem was making sure I found the right type of RAM to load up my computer.

I just picked up a case of wine I ordered last week. 

I'd call that killing it, except I really could have gotten a workout in and did some chores. 

6 hours ago, KB Girl said:

This is great :)

Not that I want to ruin your money saving goal.. but ehh.. didn't they also make a mini-NES version like they did for the SNES? (I have the SNES one, because I'm too young to have played NES and also a link to the past is the best Zelda.) 

And do we get bujo pics? 

I picked up an old school Nintendo style USB controller. Now playing the emulator is just like the real deal 

My bujo is really boring. I don't doodle and draw fancy things in it like you do. I keep it simple and dry so I can get it updated weekly. 

• Like 1

Level 3, Rebel

Currtent Challenge

Welp. I tried to do the workout, but tanked it halfway in. Did some hack squats, then dips and called it. I was just not feeling well... I was feeling really queasy and nauseous as I pushed further into the workout. I realized later at work that this was because of bloat and gas. So I've been feeling that all night.

Plus, those stupid hack squats ( I think) tweaked my back a little). My other back problem had pretty much gone away, and now I have a new lower back issue... it will probably go away once I sleep it off.

No no more hack squats, I found the movement to be too awkward, and I was definitely rounding my lower back. Lame. I'll just stick to front squats.

And I'm going to rework the program to be bodyweight exercises until I get myself in better condition and rebuild this habit.

======================

In other news, I went 119 days free of alcohol before just minutes ago I broke that (pointless) streak with a glass of 2018 Obscura Malbec.

This box of wine I got... box of seven bottles that is... is from Bright Cellars... once a month they send you 6 new bottles they select based on your preferences/taste profile/feedback/ratings. Imma say this one ain't too bad.

Meh. The little card it came with says notes of blueberry, black cherry, plum, and mocha. I'd say that's all there, but maybe it's a little lean on flavor. Not very rich, and the notes are quickly overpowered by the acidity.

Though, I might have rushed things. The box was sitting my car all night and so it's quite chilled. I should have let it warm up and breathe a little bit. Now that I've been sitting here swirling it, getting some heat and air in it, it's mellowing and the flavors are a tad richer.

Yeah. It's pretty good. Maybe 4/5 stars.

Now I'm going to try not drinking the rest of the bottle while watching the Legend of Korra.

Vampire drinking rules.... I can drink till sunrise, then the cork goes back in the bottle.

PS: If you want to try Bright Cellars, DM I'll send you a link... I think we both get free wine if you use it.

• Like 5

Level 3, Rebel

Currtent Challenge

10 hours ago, Stronkey Kong said:

Either you're projecting, or I'm being hyperbolic about my middle class first world problems. :P

I honestly don't know how to answer this. The drugs I'm taking right now kinda make it hard to focus, so you could be right. but you also tend to be harder on yourself than anyone else, sooooooo.... (throws a barrel at you)  KONG SNEAK ATTACK

The wine sounds like fun! Blueberry is always kinda neat. And it sounds like a relaxing weekend. I hope the tweak in your back settles out. 

• Like 1

giphy.gif

Great challenge, Tarly! I sometimes end my strength workouts with some "qigong-ish" or "tai chi-ish" type movements as a cool down. I admire your dedication, and I'm glad to see you writing again.

Let me know if I can help in any way.

• Like 1

Who am I? -- My NF Character

Current Challenge: WolfDreamer Embraces His Wild Poet

Past Challenges: 

Spoiler

Winter is ComingWolfen Strengthens His Heart, Body, Mind, and Spirit, Wolfen Becomes One of the PeopleWolfen Strengthens His ChakrasWolfen Welcomes Summer and Gets Primal, Soulcon and Spartan, Wolfen Develops Mental ToughnessWolfen Joins the Wander SocietySoulcon, Spartan, School, and Stranger ThingsWolfen Becomes a Warrior EliteWolfen Goes Here and There and Back AgainWolfen Becomes a Soulcon Warrior EliteWolfen Returns to His RootsWolfen Wanders in Soul, Spirit, and BodyWolfen Owns the DayWolfen Searches for His Wild Heart, Wolfen Runs for His LifeWolfen Hits the TrailsWolfen Becomes an Explorer and Joins the ResistanceWolfen Goes Back to the SourceWolfen Begins the Hero's JourneyWolfDreamer Returns to the People,  WolfDreamer Pushes BackWolfDreamer PrioritizesBurpees, Books, and BrainworkBurpees, Books, Brainwork, and BodyworkWolfDreamer Masters the Four ElementsWolfDreamer Continues to Master the Four ElementsWolfDreamer Returns to SpartaWolfDreamer Returns to Middle EarthWolfDreamer Continues His Middle Earth AdventureWolfDreamer and the FallWolfDreamer Forges His Own PathWolfDreamer Has HopeWolfDreamer Returns to Middle EarthWolfDreamer Reads Harder, Breathes Harder, and Journals More

I'd rather sing one wild song and burst my heart with it, than live a thousand years watching my digestion and being afraid of the wet.” -- Jack London

“I wanted movement and not a calm course of existence. I wanted excitement and danger and the chance to sacrifice myself for my love.” -- Leo Tolstoy

"I feel love rising in my chest again
Rising like a burning sun into the day..." -- Gungor, "Hurricane"

"...wherever the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom." 2 Corinthians 3:17b

I’m late, I’m late!

• Like 2

Adventurer, Half-Dwarf Chaotic-Good Paladin

Ne me dites jamais les chances!  ¡Nunca me digas las probabilidades!

Character Sheet Training Logs Challenges Prepping for Adventure PrepAdventure Prep Fall BabyWhen Are We Again, Anyway?WhirlwindThe Leaf's LocusHarnessing Hamingja New Roots More Beginnings, More Roots Cleaning Up Facing The Hailstorm Yo Ho Yo The... Keto Life For Me? Taming the Beast Another Step Towards the Future Baking, Suburban Homesteading, and Health, The Adventurers of the Lucky Vale IIIIIIIVVVI, VII VIIIIX

Spoiler

Perennial goals: Sleep 7+ hours a night, retain (and continue to learn) French and Spanish as a family, increase Spanish Proficiency for work and play,  read like a maniac on my own and with my kids, carry heavy stuff

Long term goals: Cut to 13-15% bodyfat, And now that I'm grown I eat five dozen eggs, so I'm roughly the size of a baaaaarge! -> Someday I'll challenge a Disney world Gaston to a push up contest and win

7 hours ago, Stronkey Kong said:

PS: If you want to try Bright Cellars, DM I'll send you a link... I think we both get free wine if you use it.

I have never opened a bottle of wine that I actually finished, it vinegars before I get through it.

• Confused 1

Current Challenge Original 1,2,3, R 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

20 hours ago, Snarkyfishguts said:

I honestly don't know how to answer this. The drugs I'm taking right now kinda make it hard to focus, so you could be right. but you also tend to be harder on yourself than anyone else, sooooooo.... (throws a barrel at you)  KONG SNEAK ATTACK

The wine sounds like fun! Blueberry is always kinda neat. And it sounds like a relaxing weekend. I hope the tweak in your back settles out. 

It just seems like, from your threads, like you're going through a lot, and apparently all while you have a drug problem :P

And I'm actually really easy on myself, I just create a ton of my own problems because I just can't seem to accept what life has given me and settle down and make the best of it, so I beat myself up when I wonder why it didn't turn out better, when in reality it's not great but it's pretty good.

ScentedSillyIrishterrier-size_restricted

18 hours ago, WolfDreamer said:

giphy.gif

Great challenge, Tarly! I sometimes end my strength workouts with some "qigong-ish" or "tai chi-ish" type movements as a cool down. I admire your dedication, and I'm glad to see you writing again.

Let me know if I can help in any way.

tenor.gif?itemid=12424409

17 hours ago, Sciread77 said:

I’m late, I’m late!

Alice-in-Wonderland-Im-late.gif

15 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

I have never opened a bottle of wine that I actually finished, it vinegars before I get through it.

giphy.gif

Any thoughts on at least using to marinade some meat or something?

• Like 3

Level 3, Rebel

Currtent Challenge

10 minutes ago, Stronkey Kong said:

It just seems like, from your threads, like you're going through a lot, and apparently all while you have a drug problem :P

And I'm actually really easy on myself, I just create a ton of my own problems because I just can't seem to accept what life has given me and settle down and make the best of it, so I beat myself up when I wonder why it didn't turn out better, when in reality it's not great but it's pretty good.

LOL! 

It's been a rough couple of weeks for me, but I need to make some decisions and pick a direction to move my life forward. Sailing aimlessly is pretty, but it's a big ocean with a lot of storms and eventually I need to find a port to restock all my oranges so I don't die of scurvy. And I keep saying "Hey wind, where are we going?" when I need to direct my boat. ship. floatation device.  whatever.  I would benefit from following your example and being more ambitious and productive. 

There's got to be a balance somewhere for you between enjoying the good that you do have while continuing to move forward. I admire the ambition and determination you have to keep going and keep trying to improve. It's pretty awesome,  but you have a good point in that drive can sometimes make the inner critic go on a power trip.  it's gotta be really difficult if you never stop to enjoy the achievements and good moments you have. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Stronkey Kong said:

And I'm actually really easy on myself,

tenor.gif

I just create a ton of my own problems because I just can't seem to accept what life has given me and settle down and make the best of it, so I beat myself up when I wonder why it didn't turn out better,

200.gif

easy

giphy.gif

Any thoughts on at least using to marinade some meat or something

I mean, yeah, that's an option. I often buy wine in the single-serve bottles to use with recipes for that reason, and then I only cook with the wine and not drink it. I don't drink much as it is, and very rarely drink wine.

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

tenor.gif

200.gif

giphy.gif

I mean, yeah, that's an option. I often buy wine in the single-serve bottles to use with recipes for that reason, and then I only cook with the wine and not drink it. I don't drink much as it is, and very rarely drink wine.

That’s definitely good if you want something with a vinegary taste. Our wine consumption is largely via cooking or on special occasions. Most of the wine we buy is for the pretty bottles that adorned the wall in the other house. Guaranteed vinegar. 

• Like 2

Adventurer, Half-Dwarf Chaotic-Good Paladin

Ne me dites jamais les chances!  ¡Nunca me digas las probabilidades!

Character Sheet Training Logs Challenges Prepping for Adventure PrepAdventure Prep Fall BabyWhen Are We Again, Anyway?WhirlwindThe Leaf's LocusHarnessing Hamingja New Roots More Beginnings, More Roots Cleaning Up Facing The Hailstorm Yo Ho Yo The... Keto Life For Me? Taming the Beast Another Step Towards the Future Baking, Suburban Homesteading, and Health, The Adventurers of the Lucky Vale IIIIIIIVVVI, VII VIIIIX

Spoiler

Perennial goals: Sleep 7+ hours a night, retain (and continue to learn) French and Spanish as a family, increase Spanish Proficiency for work and play,  read like a maniac on my own and with my kids, carry heavy stuff

Long term goals: Cut to 13-15% bodyfat, And now that I'm grown I eat five dozen eggs, so I'm roughly the size of a baaaaarge! -> Someday I'll challenge a Disney world Gaston to a push up contest and win