Suave refuses to stay down

FatboySuave

Week 1 Recap

Quest 1 - Walks: F

Quest 2 - Energy Drinks: A

Quest 3 - Diet: B

Week 1 Grade: B

I'm still struggling to get up and out of my house to take the dogs on walks. Energy drinks are practically conquered. I've had none and had zero cravings this week. On Friday, a coworker offered to buy me an energy drink, but I asked for a Gatorade instead. Still a sugary drink, but I'll take it as a win. And my meal prep has carried me throughout most of the week. I ate out twice but I ordered paleo-ish dishes. But then on Saturday I had some cheat pizza and soda. So still mostly good on the diet front. 

I couldn't help myself and I weighed myself yesterday. I HAD to know if I was actually making progress, and there is indeed some progress. So that is motivating. Not gonna dwell on it though. Just focus on my quests. I really need to work on my willpower to take the dogs on walks.

I'm currently working on my meal prep while watching competitive Rocket League. It feels good to get this out of the way. I know it sets me up for success for the week. I've been eating oatmeal in the mornings. I'd like to switch to eggs in the morning. This hinges on getting up earlier in the mornings to give myself time to cook quickly. I used to prep baked omelet muffins, but after a while I hated them. I would drown them in hot sauce just to get them down, lol. So we'll see if this actually happens. 

• Like 4

Current Challenge  
Battle Log

Previous Challenges: 1 — 23456 — 78910111213 — 14 — 1516 — 17181920 — 2122 — 23

Nice work in the energy drinks! I know how addicting they can be so that’s freaking awesome! And nicely done on the meal prep. 

With the walks, what if you posted a pic of you and the dogs on your walk here? That way you can kind of keep a record of how well you’ve done. Maybe a bit more motivation and accountability? And this idea has nothing to do with the fact that it would mean cute dog pics either. 

• Like 2

Today is victory over yourself of yesterday; tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

-Miyamoto Musashi

Current Challenge: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/83906-kvedulfs-second-challenge-first-steps-on-a-new-way/

2 hours ago, Kvedulf said:

With the walks, what if you posted a pic of you and the dogs on your walk here? That way you can kind of keep a record of how well you’ve done. Maybe a bit more motivation and accountability? And this idea has nothing to do with the fact that it would mean cute dog pics either. 

2 hours ago, Chesire said:

Wait!  There's the possibility of cute dog pet-tax?  Waiting in anticipation*

I'm here for this. :D 

Is that a new avatar, or did I just not notice before? Either way, it's super sweet.

Way to go on all that meal prep!

Wisdom- 13.5 Dexterity- 10 Charisma- 11 Strength- 12 Constitution-10 

Elastigirl Just Living Life - January 3 to February 6 New Year Challenge! - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"The chief goal of living is not to merely stay alive" Mike Rowe

Hey man, how's the challenge going?

On 9/20/2020 at 8:27 PM, FatboySuave said:

I'd like to switch to eggs in the morning. This hinges on getting up earlier in the mornings to give myself time to cook quickly. I used to prep baked omelet muffins, but after a while I hated them. I would drown them in hot sauce just to get them down, lol. So we'll see if this actually happens. 

I just boil a ton of eggs at the weekend. It's not very interesting, but it is very easy.

• Like 1

Level 13 Wood Elf Ranger

IAgreeWithTank™

"Shit is going down, but I am not." - iatetheyeti

Don't say "I don't have enough time", say instead "that's not a priority right now" and see how that makes you feel.

Forum Posts: Current Challenge: Year of the Muscle Wizard - 2021 Road Map - Make a House a Home

External: Epic Quest - Instagram - Strava

Spoiler

Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

Old Stuff: Battle Log - My Introduction - 2017 Road Map - 2018 Road Map - 2019 Road Map