• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kestrel Grey

Kestrel: The Patient Predator

Well if you are like us it will be a matter of days before everybody is working from home again. We just got instructed to work from home, and only go to work if there is not a single way to do work from home.

A little north (Netherlands), they were given this instruction a week ago.

Curious to see how it goes.

But the reason i was jumping in here is that i wanted to check how you are doing.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Mr_Willes said:

Well if you are like us it will be a matter of days before everybody is working from home again. We just got instructed to work from home, and only go to work if there is not a single way to do work from home.

A little north (Netherlands), they were given this instruction a week ago.

Curious to see how it goes.

But the reason i was jumping in here is that i wanted to check how you are doing.

Thanks for dropping by!  I'm doing... okay?  Family stuff is better. I've given up trying to carve out time in the morning so I'm starting with bedtime and working backwards. It's helping.

Our government would need things to get much worse before it started pushing isolation measures again. Right now it is a struggle to get people to even wear masks in grocery stores.  I miss the calm of the quarantine some days.  I take it things are getting bad again near you?

• Like 1

Yes severely! We are a small step away from a total lockdown. And if this continues for 2 full weeks hospitals will be over capacity. Thankfully we live in the part of belgium that is hit the least, but belgium as a whole is a shit show at the moment. Second worst country of europe. But, we'll manage!

• Like 1

Sorry to hear that a variety of things aren't going so well. If you are concerned about covid, you are absolutely right to skip the gym. It's great that your at-home workouts are going well. Given that covid issues will be around for a while, it seems worth it to figure out how to run outside...or figuring out some other options. Better clothes or different time of day or finding a better place to run. Not sure what the solution might be but worth investing some thought. I'm thinking I might need a spin bike or something to get myself through this winter.

• Like 1