• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Rookie

Rookie Sparkles

I'm way late, but congratulations!  Your sparkly is beautiful!  Also, I know nothing at all about horses, but you and Daisy look like a great team in your videos.  Hope your Thanksgiving weekend is delightful.  Good luck at the show. 

I also thought she had pompoms :)

• Like 1

Well I survived this crazy extra long weekend. 

I started playing an MMO (Blade&Soul) which has been fun... even though I should of spent that time finishing a certain dog painting. Apple picking was fun with my Mom and sister. We have so many apples lol. Fiance and I decided to go up to the cottage Saturday instead of Friday night. Decision well made there. When we got there my brother was playing lumberjack lol so that was fun. We got to help cut down 2 trees. It was SUPER windy that day so fishing didn't go well for fiance. His one reel exploded into a ball of knots which sometimes happens when its too windy and he gets backlash. We spent 2 hrs untangling that knot + another knot that formed because it was windy awhile we untangled the other. Thanksgiving dinner was great and my dad made the turkey on the rotisserie. We had turkey, cranberries, gravy, mashed potatoes, stuffing, squash, green beans, carrots, and pumpkin pie. Oh and we got to have a camp fire that night because the wind calmed down. Sunday morning we drove home, relaxed for 2 hrs then went to fiances parents. Another delicious thanksgiving dinner. There we had turkey, gravy, cranberries, salad, some coleslaw thing, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes and some polish apple dessert thing. Then on Monday I got up at 5:10am for the horse show lol @_@ It went well and was fun. I don't think Daisy was feeling the show haha. There was only 5 in my division and I came 3, 3, and 4th and third overall. My sister did really good in her first show with her horse. She got 2, 2, 2, and reserve champion in her division. It was just a really fun day for the barn. We had 8 people showing. Food eating was all over the place. Not always the best but not the worst. I am sad I got no turkey left overs so I will probably do our own thanksgiving once the turkeys go on sale :)

Spoiler

20201012_084013.thumb.jpg.94d721077df40f833955a77e67c7c0e9.jpg

• Like 8

Apparently the show people were smoking something haha my sister actually ended up getting 2, 1, 2 and champion in her first show 😮 Shes now MAYBE considering doing another one lol

I have been a bit lazy with tracking (not as bad as I thought.. I only missed 2 days) and doing my DDRing (missed all the days lol)... Annnnd I am pretty sure I went over my calories Friday -  Monday by a bit. BUT bloat is finally gone from period and I weighed in at 253.6lbs! :D That means I hit my 10lb loss for this challenge. -micdrop- I am so proud of myself. I honestly wasn't sure if I could do it. 

Lesson last night went well. I was having a bit of an anxious start because Daisy was calling to her boys and usually she gets distracted, there were a lot of people there and it was kind of ominous weather. But I played my music off my phone and was able to relax and just have fun. 

Shes so pretty -fan girl squeal- ❤️ 

• Like 6
  • That's Metal 1

7 hours ago, Rookie said:

I have been a bit lazy with tracking (not as bad as I thought.. I only missed 2 days) and doing my DDRing (missed all the days lol)... Annnnd I am pretty sure I went over my calories Friday -  Monday by a bit. BUT bloat is finally gone from period and I weighed in at 253.6lbs! :D That means I hit my 10lb loss for this challenge. -micdrop- I am so proud of myself. I honestly wasn't sure if I could do it.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so proud of you toooooooo!

7 hours ago, Rookie said:

Lesson last night went well. I was having a bit of an anxious start because Daisy was calling to her boys and usually she gets distracted, there were a lot of people there and it was kind of ominous weather. But I played my music off my phone and was able to relax and just have fun. 

Shes so pretty -fan girl squeal- ❤️ 

I love her

• Thanks 1

Welp I guess I will leave this here. I deem this challenge a success :) I was a bit lazy / sore near the end so I didn't exercise as much but even so I still managed to lose 10lbs in this challenge. Next challenge I hope to lose 10 more but that will be even harder! :D

• Like 6