Mad Hatter climbs boulders, draws pictures and looks for ways to get unstuck

5 hours ago, DoubleTrouble said:

Seconded. Are watermelon vampires fruit bats?

I read them as a type of watermelon with vampiric tendencies, rather than a type of vampire that sucks watermelons, but I don't want to spoil the mystery by googling it

• Haha 2

Let cheese and oxen and mead crowd out our secret desires for power and domination - Harriet the Viking

Just be bold, fluid and unapologetic, not small, hairy and indecisive - Harriet the Artist

You can absorb me! - Harriet the Contextless Guru

OH YOU ARE OVER HERE!

I need to get better about checking this neck of the NF woods.

I love your reading nook. ❤️ 

• Like 1

Raptron, alot assassin

67666564636261605958 575655545352515049484746454443424140393837363534333231302928272625242322212019181716151413121110987 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

Uhh hi it's been a while. Sorry for not replying earlier.

On 9/21/2020 at 7:26 PM, Scaly Freak said:

The reading fort looks incredible. The only thing missing is a sleeping cat in the corner :) 

I am beginning to consider that addition. ;) 

On 9/21/2020 at 10:56 PM, KB Girl said:

That is ❤️❤️❤️ 

And the climbing wall also looks really great :) I'm glad you seem to enjoy going there more than you initially expected. 

Thank you!

On 9/22/2020 at 6:32 AM, WhiteGhost said:

So much this.  I went from waking up around 10ish every morning to 5:45 and it is killing me. 

need...  sleep... :D 

Brutal!

On 9/22/2020 at 8:42 PM, @mu said:

Such a cute hobbit corner ❤️  I love your light bulbs where did you get them?

:ph34r:

Ahh just in some random large super market. I didn't spend any time looking for particular ones and these were cheap. :P 

On 9/24/2020 at 8:21 AM, Waanie said:

That looks like such a happy climbing wall :). I think you could do handstands and dancing as movement snacks whenever you feel like doing them, instead of planning them as a workout this challenge?

It really does! Yes, though right now those things feel kinda far away... (I made a long ass challenge post explaining my absence)

On 9/27/2020 at 7:56 PM, Harriet said:

This looks super cosy and I need to know about watermelon vampires and what this book is about.

The book is myth busting infactual beliefs people have or had about animals, it's very fun! It brings up a huge amount of information about selected species in a historical content, and while the animal facts are fascinating, the batshit insane things "scientists" have come up with is even more fascinating. :D  

On 9/28/2020 at 5:15 PM, DoubleTrouble said:

Seconded. Are watermelon vampires fruit bats?

Nope,  all fruit bats are as the name implies vegetarian.

On 9/28/2020 at 10:35 PM, Harriet said:

I read them as a type of watermelon with vampiric tendencies, rather than a type of vampire that sucks watermelons, but I don't want to spoil the mystery by googling it

That's exactly it. :D The idea of vampires exists in many different cultures, however the vampire bat is a relatively new one. Earlier vampires take the form of horses, dogs and other animals, as well as watermelons. And household tools. 

On 10/2/2020 at 5:12 PM, raptron said:

OH YOU ARE OVER HERE!

I need to get better about checking this neck of the NF woods.

I love your reading nook. ❤️ 

HI I JUST GOT BACK TO CHALLENGES! 

Me too.

22 hours ago, Aθena said:

Well, I found you 2 months later than I could have. Not bad! :D

Not bad at all! Especially considering I haven't really been around much for the past two months...