Aquarii: Not all who wander are lost...but like, I still kinda wish I had a plan.

On 9/13/2020 at 11:24 PM, Aquarii said:

Typically I am not very picky, but in this case, I am lactose intolerant, so it just kinda wrecks the rest of my day, because it is hard to catch the mistake until it is too late. I am thinking I am just going to have to stick with black coffee from here on out unless I can go in and be one of those annoying customers that obsessively watches their drink being made. 

Right there with you. Most of the time I am absolutely one of those annoying customers who obsessively watches their drink being made, but the amount of times I've been served regular milk when I've requested soy or another alternative is pretty ridiculous. Mistakes happen, but unfortunately so does laziness and maliciousness. Glad your encounter seems to have ended in a reasonably quick recovery though!

• Like 2
On 9/12/2020 at 9:04 PM, Aquarii said:

Ahahahaha, no, I certainly do not. Actually, I eat chocolate in some form most days. My most common is eating 100% dark chololate (baking chocolate). It has no sugar or anything, just unadulterated chocolate ❤️ I know, I am weird.

I like cake. But I can only have a little processed sugar before it gives me a headache 😕 So, I don't usually bother trying to make gluten free cake, because I would only be able to eat a little bit of it, and most other people I know would not touch gluten free cake with a ten foot pole, so it would just go to waste.

I thought of you last night because a chocolate cake popped up on my Pinterest feed with coconut flour and zucchini (also, I think it was keto, so there wasn't "regular" sugar in it). If you would like to come visit, we can drink tea and eat cake.

Also, yay for wins!

• Like 2

Well, it has been a few days since I updated. I recently had a medication change, with some changeover side effects that just having me feeling...off. So, for the past few days I have just kinda had my head down plowing on through, haha. Anyway, I am making decent progress. I have like 7 or 8 days straight of 5 minute medatations. I have been drinking 64oz of water every day. I go for walks most days in the evening. I have finished one book and am working on another. The part I am struggling with the most are the bodyweight workouts. Usually I would do them with my husband, but he is having some issues with his shoulder, so he is taking a break. I have become so accustomed to working out with him, I just don't even really think about doing it when he isn't available.

I have been eating pretty healthy. I have found that it is quite easy to eat mostly whole foods when I mostly only buy whole foods and never leave the house, lol.

• Like 5
21 hours ago, Aquarii said:

Well, it has been a few days since I updated. I recently had a medication change, with some changeover side effects that just having me feeling...off. So, for the past few days I have just kinda had my head down plowing on through, haha. Anyway, I am making decent progress. I have like 7 or 8 days straight of 5 minute medatations. I have been drinking 64oz of water every day. I go for walks most days in the evening. I have finished one book and am working on another. The part I am struggling with the most are the bodyweight workouts. Usually I would do them with my husband, but he is having some issues with his shoulder, so he is taking a break. I have become so accustomed to working out with him, I just don't even really think about doing it when he isn't available.

I have been eating pretty healthy. I have found that it is quite easy to eat mostly whole foods when I mostly only buy whole foods and never leave the house, lol.

Progress is progress. I'm sorry about the side effects- that can really throw one for a loop trying to navigate around that. What's your doc say about the feelings of offness? Is it temporary?

I hope hubs shoulder recovers soon!