Gathering the Party

It had seemed such a simple quest; just kill the rats in the basement. Standard fair for any would-be adventuring party, a simple job to earn some coin and test out their skills. One silver for every rat’s tail they returned, that’s what they’d been promised. But then a different rat came, one with its brain exposed, and glowing faintly.

The little bugger had escaped into a large wardrobe in the corner of the tavern cellar, and what’s worse is that it had taken one of the tails the party had been so careful to collect! Chasing after it, our noble heroes found themselves flung into another place entirely, with no clear way to get back.

On the plus side, there were a lot of rats here, and exposed brains or not those tails were still worth something. Following the first principle of adventuring*, the party gathered as many tails as they could. They reckoned that they were on for a decent haul if only they could find a way back to Tofdir, the gnomish fellow who’d sent them down here in the first place.

After many tunnels, all of which only seemed to lead deeper, and innumerable rats, the way opened out into a larger chamber. Far from the cramped, dank conditions of the previous tunnels, this was grander. Perhaps it was once a temple of sorts, or perhaps a court of some great subterranean king. Whatever the purpose of this place, the party did not have long to contemplate it, for in their minds came a voice unlike any they had ever heard.

“You are trespassing in our terrain,” said the voice, “however you should provide adequate sustenance for us.”

As though the voice were not troubling enough on its own, its owner soon emerged, floating in from a high tunnel like the world’s most disgusting helium balloon.

A fleshy mass of tentacles surrounded a large, milky white orb, which could have been an eye. The lower tentacles lashed through the air as it moved, making a wet, whipping sound. The upper tentacles were far worse however, as they held more milky white orbs which flitted back and forth disconcertingly. Were these more eyes, or an entirely different feature of this alien creature’s anatomy?

As the creature emerged a beam of energy lanced out of one of the small orbs, picking up one of our noble heroes and tossing them across the room like a rag doll. Immediately doubt set in for the party, was this a fight they could win?

*Take everything that isn’t nailed down

If said is the correct way to describe a voice beamed directly into one’s consciousness

So this challenge @Raxie, @Starpuck, @DarK_RaideR and myself wanted to try a group challenge, and being us it’s of course D&D themed. We will each be creating 1st level characters, and pitting them against a vicious foe, with completing our challenge goals meaning we do damage to the monster.

Our monster this round will be the mindwitness:

636331354221437013.jpeg

I chose this as it speaks to a lot of the difficulties we sometimes need to overcome when we take on a new challenge. It can cause aversion, fear, apathy and inaction, all things which can get in the way of our goals. Also, look at the thing! That’s one cool monster.

And so we will face the monster together, both literally and figuratively, and update on how we’ve done here for our mutual entertainment.

A mindwitness has 75 hp, so to defeat this monster we will need to do at least that much damage between us over the next 5 weeks. We will also need to avoid taking damage to survive the fight, and each character will have their own ways of dealing and avoiding damage.

• Like 2

My character for this challenge will be a half-orc named Guglug. Guglug works as the bouncer for the Firey Grog Taven, and when newcomers in town first see him at the door his imposing stature, huge greataxe, and monosyllabic speech are enough to keep trouble to a minimum. Guglug is more than he seems however, and uses his wages from the tavern to pay for tuition as a wizard. One day he'll be a powerful muscle wizard, but for now he's killing rats in a basement and trying to work out how his axe and spells work.

Attacks:

• Catapult: Guglug magically flings an unattended object in the direction of an enemy, for 2 damage. Can be cast once each challenge week. To cast this I need to keep my average daily calories under 2,520 for the week.
  • Green flame blade: Guglug's greataxe is magically enveloped in green flames, dealing 1 damage. Can be cast twice each challenge week. To cast this once I need to brush my teeth twice daily for 4 days, to cast a second time I need the full 7 days
  • Greataxe: Guglug hits a thing with his greataxe (he is a muscle wizard after all), dealing 1 damage. Can be used once each challenge week. To do this I need to complete 2 hangboarding sessions in the week.
  • True Strike: Guglug imbues his weapon with magical energy, improving his chances of hitting. Add 1 damage. Can be cast once each challenge week. To cast this I need to do split stretches once in the week.
  • Thunderwave: A wave of thunderous force sweeps out from Guglug, dealing 1 damage. Can be cast once each challenge week. To cast this I need to complete 3 sessions of drawing each week.

Defence:

• Guglug has 9hp, and as a half-orc also has relentless endurance
  • Dodge: Guglug dodges the enemy's attack. Take 1 damage if my average daily calories for the week exceed 2,630.
  • Absorb elements: Guglug's spell captures some of the energy of an elemental attack against him. Complete 3 foam rolling sessions each week. Take 1 damage of each session missed.

Current status:

HP: 9/9

Damage dealt: 0

So I got dragged into this challenge by @Raxie, @Starpuck, and @Jarric who I will be teaming up with to take on a terrible foe. You can read more on the situation we find ourselves in, and on how we plan to take on our enemy, in the accountabilibuddies section here:

The upshot of this is that we will each be creating a character, and by completing our goals we will deal damage to the creature and protect ourselves from damage.

UhfMN3uIeWk6R3ljaSkJbGRofQyosjN0KcAsrTKO

My character for this challenge will be an undead bard known as Teq'neek the Immortal. Teq'neek is the resident MC of the Fiery Grog Tavern, and despite his posthumous existence, his fiery rhymes and mind-affecting spells are enough to ensure most people don't overthink the undead part of the deal. Teq'neek the Immortal is, like most of his fellow lyrical artists, exaggerating; he is not actually immortal, since his corpse body is prone to natural decay, decomposition and the effects of physical or magical violence. One day he'll find his way to magically restore himself back to life (or plunge himself into lichdom), but for now he's killing rats in a basement and killing it on the floor every night until he can figure out the Rhyme of Resurrection or something.

Attacks:

• Vicious Mockery: The bread and butter of any bard, really. Teq'neek insults an enemy so bad, it takes 1d4 damage. Can be cast once each challenge week. To cast this I need to to check my weight every Saturday (with Sep.19 setting the benchmark) and get a lower score each week. If the number ends up being higher than the previous week though, Teq'neek messes up his rhymes so bad, he loses face and takes the 1d4 himself!
  • Bardic Inspiration: Teq'neek's rhymes have a dose of magical gravitas to them, so much it can inspire his allies to be more effective, dealing 1 extra damage on their attacks. Can be cast twice each challenge week. To cast this I need to to have kept up with the receiving party member's thread from the start of the week and held them accountable, including reminders via non-NF communication pathways to ensure they show up and post updates. Upon casting, I shall designate one of their attacks to cause 1 extra damage, thus making sure they prioritize achieving that goal.
  • Liquid Sword: When words fail, Teq'neek can always rely on his Wu Tang Sword to defeat his foes, dealing 1 damage per hit. Can be used once each challenge week. To do this I need to look up job ads for at least 5 days of the week.
  • Charm Person: Teq'neek manages to exist among the living through charm, magical or mundane, which he can also use against his enemies. Does 1 damage. Can be cast once each challenge week. To cast this I need to do my daily self care routine for at least five mornings per week.
  • Animal Friendship: Teq'neek's charms extend to animals, which he can persuade to assist him in combat, dealing 1 damage. Can be cast once each challenge week. To cast this I need to make sure I clean up my cat's litterbox every day of the week.

Defence:

• Teq'neek has 9hp, and as undead he can also keep fighting at 0hp, meaning he needs to be brought down to negative in order to actually die.
  • Dodge: Teq'neek dodges the enemy's attack. Take 1 damage for every day I do absolutely no housework, unless I'm completely unable to do so.
  • Cure Wounds: Though he has no flesh to heal, Teq'neek must still maintain his skeletal structure. Hit at least a 75% completion rate for each week on the tasks I write down on my Bullet Journal. Take 1 damage for each week where the aggregate total of succesfully completed tasks is lower.

Current status:

HP: 9/9

Damage dealt: 0

• Like 2

Week 1 results

No damage dealt (besides the indirect one via Bardic Inspiration) but none taken either. This was a throwaway week anyway, as I was still out of town or travelling.

• Vicious Mockery: Benchmark weight set at 94,8kg
  • Bardic Inspiration: ☑☑☑☑☑☑☑ Used this to inspire Tsuruji
  • Liquid Sword: ☒☑☑☒☑☑☒
  • Charm Person: ☒☑☑☑☑☑☒ +1 damage
  • Animal Friendship: ☒☒☒☒☑☑☑

Defence:

• Dodge: ☑☑☑☑☑☑
  • Cure Wounds: 

Current status:

HP: 9/9

Damage dealt: 1

• Like 1

Tsaraji Week 1 Final Tally

Dual Sabers: ☑☑☑☑
Cat Claws: ☑☑

Rising Whirlwind: ✔✔

Fighting Spirit: ☑☑☑☑

Elegant Courtier:

Indomitable: ☑☑☑☑☑ 

Current status:

HP: 11/12

Damage dealt: 7! +1 from inspiration

Additional Rising Whirlwinds achieved = 2gp bonus loot!

Ye Olde Shoppe

Healing potion (1d4+1) 5gp

Scroll of Resurrection 15gp

Also, This one forgot to post her introduction here.  Aaah, Tsaraji always late and lazy!  That is what her masters say!  

My character for this challenge will be a Tabaxi* named Tsaraji.   Tsaraji was orphaned during a raid upon her village when she was very young, and was taken in by those who came to defend the town.   Her rescuers were a group of samurai known as the Order of the Mystic Saber who would eventually end up drawing the young tabaxi into their ranks as an apprentice.  

*(With characteristics borrowed heavily from the Khajiit of Elder Scrolls lore.)  

Tsaraji is an eager student, though often lackadaisical in her approach (a trait common to her people) and so her master has sent her off to experience the world and learn how to stay more focused.    After traveling through a few places, she came across some other aspiring adventurers and decided to join up with them!  Certainly experiencing the world with others would teach her so very much!  "... maybe even some things she would not learn from her masters, yes!"

Tsaraji in her apprentice armor, sans weapons.

dRm04sp.png

Attacks:

• Two Weapon Fighting: Tsaraji is training to master two blades and must spend time learning her katas.  Completing her saber sessions allows her to bring a second blade into battle, dealing additional damage to her enemy.    {1 damage / session up to 4 max}
  • Cats Claws: The tabaxi are blessed with sharp claws on their hands and feet, which makes them suitable weapons - or climbing aids!  As felines love to climb, so too does Tsaraji.   She can climb to 'get the higher ground' once per week.  To do so she must complete 2 strength sessions including pull ups.  {2 Sessions = 1 damage}
  • Rising Whirlwind: This move requires space and momentum, so is used only in combat that occurs outdoors.   To perform this, she must engage in one outdoor activity per week.  {1 Outing = 1 damage}

Defense:

• Tsaraji has 12hp.
  • Fighting Spirit: Tsaraji must focus on her spiritual training as much as her physical.  She must engage in reading the oaths of her order routinely to do so.   Complete 4 nights of bible study or devotionals.  Take 1 damage for each night missed.
  • Elegant Courtier:  Tsaraji must also learn culture and etiquette to properly portray her Order's tenets. Complete 1 art sessions each week. Take 1 damage of each session missed.
  • Indomitable:  Samurai of the order are known for their great resolve, and this one must ensure she follows their example.  Must track calories accurately each day.   Take 1 damage for each day missed.

Guglug's week 1 wrap-up

Reminder of my goals:

Spoiler

Attacks:

• Catapult: Guglug magically flings an unattended object in the direction of an enemy, for 2 damage. Can be cast once each challenge week. To cast this I need to keep my average daily calories under 2,520 for the week.
  • Green flame blade: Guglug's greataxe is magically enveloped in green flames, dealing 1 damage. Can be cast twice each challenge week. To cast this once I need to brush my teeth twice daily for 4 days, to cast a second time I need the full 7 days
  • Greataxe: Guglug hits a thing with his greataxe (he is a muscle wizard after all), dealing 1 damage. Can be used once each challenge week. To do this I need to complete 2 hangboarding sessions in the week.
  • True Strike: Guglug imbues his weapon with magical energy, improving his chances of hitting. Add 1 damage. Can be cast once each challenge week. To cast this I need to do split stretches once in the week.
  • Thunderwave: A wave of thunderous force sweeps out from Guglug, dealing 1 damage. Can be cast once each challenge week. To cast this I need to complete 3 sessions of drawing each week.

Defence:

• Guglug has 9hp, and as a half-orc also has relentless endurance
  • Dodge: Guglug dodges the enemy's attack. Take 1 damage if my average daily calories for the week exceed 2,630.
  • Absorb elements: Guglug's spell captures some of the energy of an elemental attack against him. Complete 3 foam rolling sessions each week. Take 1 damage of each session missed.

Catapult/Dodge: Average calories 2,588. A fail on catapult, but low enough to dodge so no damage either. I knew it was going to be hard to hit my calories whilst on holiday and eating out every night, but what I didn't realise is how far apart 2,520 and 2,630 are (being an average, we're actually talking a difference of 770 calories in a week).

Green flame blade: 7/7 for teeth brushing - 2 damage!

Greataxe: No hangboarding, as I didn't take the hangboard on holiday.

True Strike: Split stretches were done on day 1! +1 damage to the green flame blade attack.

Thunderwave: 3 drawing sessions complete, and I completed Aila. Still not quite sure how best to do shading, but otherwise I like here. Will try and get round to scanning her in and sharing her here. 1 damage!

Absorb elements: 3 foam rolling sessions complete, so no damage to me.

Damage done to Mindwitness: 4

Guglug current hp: 9/9

Seeing this horrifying creature appear before him, Guglug's immediate reaction is to try and cast a spell. A sudden beam of energy lances towards him however, and he is forced to dive behind a pillar for protection. Pausing for a second to compose himself, Guglug calls on arcane energy to guide his strikes, before commanding his axe to ignite in a burst of green flame and charging back into the fray.

Leaping through the air Guglug manages to draw the greataxe across the entity's side, cauterising the gross, pulsating flesh as it does so. This is followed by a thunderous burst from the half-orc's hands, which sends the creature rocking end over end away from him.

By my count that's a combined damage of 13 damage, leaving the mindwitness with 62/75hp after week 1. Also, importantly, our party are in pretty good shape with only Tsaraji having taken 1 point of damage.

Tsaraji Week 2 Final Tally

Cat Claws:

Rising Whirlwind:

Elegant Courtier:

Indomitable: ☑☑☒☒☒

Current status:

HP: 7/12

Damage dealt: 6!

Additional Rising Whirlwinds achieved = 1gp bonus loot!

Total Gold Owned : 3gp

Ye Olde Shoppe

This one needs to work harder, or she will be sweeping the stables instead of going on exciting missions next week!

a6zTgUw.png?1

• Haha 2

Week 1 results

No damage dealt (besides the indirect one via Bardic Inspiration) but none taken either. This was a throwaway week anyway, as I was still out of town or travelling.

• Vicious Mockery:  Benchmark weight set at 94,8kg. Weighed in at 95,5kg. Rolled a d4 for 2 damage taken
  • Bardic Inspiration: ☑☑☑☑☑☑☑ Used this to inspire Tsuruji. Again.
  • Liquid Sword: ☑☑☑☑☑☑☒ 1 damage dealt
  • Charm Person: ☑☑☑☑☑☑☑ 1 damage dealt
  • Animal Friendship: ☑☑☑☑☑☑☑ 1 damage dealt

Defence:

• Dodge: ☑☑☑☑☑☑☑
  • Cure Wounds: 

Current status:

HP: 7/9

Total damage dealt: 4

Week 2 round-up

Catapult/Dodge: Average calories 2,597. So a fail for catapult, but a pass for dodge. I've lost 2lbs in 2 weeks, which is slower than I want to be going. This week was all really blown on one very heavy night though, so hopefully I should be on target for week 3.

Green flame blade: 7/7 for teeth brushing - 2 damage! This is feeling, dare I say it, fairly easy right now? 

Greataxe: 1/2 hangboarding sessions last week. I'm wondering if there's a better time to do this rather than when I've just got back from the gym, when I don't necessarily want to rush through a session before getting ready to work.

True Strike: Split stretches were done! +1 damage to the green flame blade attack. This happened one lunchtime, again leading me to the idea that between Crossfit and work might not be the best time for things.

Thunderwave: 2/3 drawing sessions, so no damage dealt. I wasn't really feeling it this week, but I managed to get 2 sessions of rough concepty stuff. I need more project prompts I think. I also need to get back on to drawabox.

Absorb elements: 2/3 foam rolling sessions complete, so I take 1 damage. I left this too late in the week, and then ran out of days.

Damage done to Mindwitness: 3

Guglug current hp: 8/9

=====

By my count that puts the mindwitness on 49/75 hp, but our party are starting to look a little the worse for wear :apathy:

Week 3 results

• Vicious Mockery:  Benchmark weight set at 94,8kg. Weighed in at 94,6kg, dealing 1 damage
  • Bardic Inspiration: ☑☑☑☑☑☑☑ Not sure I remembered to use this, but using it on me now for that +1 damage
  • Liquid Sword: ☑☑☑☑☑☑☒ 1 damage dealt
  • Charm Person: ☑☒☑☑☑☑☑ 1 damage dealt

Defence:

• Cure Wounds: 

Current status:

HP: 7/9

Total damage dealt: 9

Apologies for the lack of narrative, I'm just too busy/spent all the time.

• Like 1

Week 3 round-up

Catapult/Dodge: Average calories 2,441. Finally nailed this goal, and as a reward I've gained 1lb since last week! I'll assume that this is an anomaly and stick to the plan, and if the weight's not off by next week I'll revise my targets. No damage taken and 1 damage dealt.

Green flame blade: 7/7 for teeth brushing - 2 damage dealt again. This is still going really well. Even hit the 2 weekend mornings where I was up really early and could have easily forgotten.

Greataxe: 1/2 hangboarding sessions last week. I've scheduled in my sessiong for this for week 4, so hopefully I can do better

True Strike: Split stretches were done! +1 damage to the green flame blade attack. This nearly didn't happen, and I did it over the weekend in the end I think?

Thunderwave: 5/3 drawing sessions, so 1 damage dealt. Inktober's really given me some incentive to get drawing, which I like!

Absorb elements: 3/3 foam rolling sessions complete, so I take no damage. Scheduling what days I was going to do this one was a lifesaver.

Damage done to Mindwitness: 5

Guglug current hp: 8/9

6 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

Did you realise this is at the top of all of your updates? :panda:

Great job on this week man, looks like it was almost perfect!

6 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

Apologies for the lack of narrative, I'm just too busy/spent all the time.

I feel you on that! I will try and write something ...at some point?

Screenshot_20200929_213649.png

Week 3 Tally

Cat Claws: ☑☑

Rising Whirlwind: ☑☑

Elegant Courtier: ✔✔

Indomitable: ☑☑☑☑☑☑

Current status:

HP: 7/12

Damage dealt: 7!

Damage Taken: 1

Additional Courtier lessons achieved = 4gp bonus loot!

Total Gold Owned : 7gp

Ye Olde Shoppe

---> Buying 1 potion.

(Rolled 3+1 to regain 4hp.)

New Current:   HP:  10/12

Gold: 2 remaining.

Much better week was had.    Except for one day I tracked my food even when eating out.   While I managed to regain some health via the extra gold found from doing more art, I really need to get back on track with focused strength sessions.  I've been half-assing them for weeks now and I can tell.  Beat saber is going well, but I think I also need to find some other cardio options.   Maybe I will get some walk/runs in while the weather is still tolerable - and switch to bundled up rucks once the cold weather hits.   We'll see.

If I can last through the end of the year, without hitting 140 again, it will be the first time ever I haven't crept back up during the autumn stretch!!

• Like 1

As the battle rages on, Tsaraji flies at the foul, pulsating, fleshy form of this creature, dealing significant blows with both her sabres and her claws. She takes the brunt of the energy bolts flying from the mindwitness for her trouble, and dives away to quaff a healing potion before launching herself back into the fray.

Teq'neek hangs back, inspiring the others with his sick rhymes and tearing the creature down with mockery and magical charms. When an opportune moment arises he strikes out with the Wu Tang Sword, slicing deep into the creature's flesh before dancing away again.

Meanwhile Guglug dodges between eye rays, slamming his flaming greataxe into the creature. Rolling away he focuses on a lump of rock across the room, perhaps some shard of a ruined altar, and magically hurls it to smash against the creature's back.

"Do not attempt to resist," the abomination's voice appears in the party's heads once more, "we cannot be defeated." Even as the words appear the creature is beginning to look bloodied, but it isn't defeated yet.

By my count the mindwitness is down to 32/75hp with 2 weeks to go. Tsaraji is on 10/12 hp, Teq'neek on 7/9 and Guglug on 8/9. With a big push this is still a fight we can win.

• Like 3

Week 4 results

• Vicious Mockery:  Benchmark weight set at 94,8kg. Weighed in at 93,5kg, dealing 2 damage
  • Bardic Inspiration: ☑☑☑☑☑☑☑ Inspired Guglug
  • Liquid Sword: ☑☑☒☑☑☑☒ 1 damage dealt
  • Charm Person: ☑☑☑☑☑☑☒ 1 damage dealt

Defence:

• Cure Wounds: ☒ 1 damage sustained

Current status:

HP: 6/9

Total damage dealt: 14

Week 4 Results / Tsaraji

Cat Claws:

Rising Whirlwind:

Fighting Spirit: ☑☑☑

Elegant Courtier: ✔✔✔✔✔

Indomitable: ☑☑☑☑☑

Status after this week:

(damage done, taken and gold accrued)

HP: 9/12

Damage dealt: 5!

Damage Taken: 1

Additional Courtier lessons achieved = 5gp bonus loot!

Total Gold Owned : 7gp

Week 4 round-up

Slightly late but here we are:

Catapult/Dodge: Average calories 2,589. Wasn't going too badly until Saturday. Saturday was a 15 mile run, which requires a fair amount of calories anyway, and then playing D&D and watching D&D, which feels like it requires a lot of calories! No damage taken but no damage dealt.

Green flame blade: 7/7 for teeth brushing - 2 damage dealt again, plus bardic inspiration from @DarK_RaideR for 3 damage total. This is still going really well. Also got complemented on my brushing from my dentist, so the results match the effort.

Greataxe: 0/2 hangboarding sessions last week. I need to re-think how this fits in my week.

True Strike: Split stretches were done! +1 damage to the green flame blade attack. I think I did this fairly early in the week, can't actually remember?

Thunderwave: 7/3 drawing sessions, so 1 damage dealt. Inktober's really given me some incentive to get drawing, which I like!

Absorb elements: 2/3 foam rolling sessions complete, so I take 1 damage. Scheduling what days I was going to this worked in the week, but I didn't make time for it on my busy weekend.

Guglug current hp: 7/9

In total that puts the mindwitness on 17/75hp - it's gonna be a close one!

• Like 1

Week 5 results

• Vicious Mockery:  Benchmark weight set at 94,8kg. Weighed in at 93,2kg, less than a week ago, dealing 2 damage
  • Bardic Inspiration: ☑☑☑☑☑☑☑ Inspired Guglug
  • Liquid Sword: ☑☑☑☑☒☑☒ 1 damage dealt
  • Charm Person: ☑☑☑☑☒☒☑ 1 damage dealt

Defence:

• Cure Wounds: ☒ 1 damage sustained

Current status:

HP: 5/9

Total damage dealt: 19

• Like 1

Week 5 wrap-up

Catapult/Dodge: Haven't the foggiest, I stopped tracking on Tuesday and left it for the week. Not the healthiest decision, but I needed the mental space for other things so I don't necessarily regret it. 1 damage taken and no damage dealt.

Green flame blade: 7/7 for teeth brushing - 2 damage dealt again. A perfect challenge for this goal, which is pretty cool!

Greataxe: 0/2 hangboarding sessions last week. I need to re-think how this fits in my week.

True Strike: Split stretches were done! +1 damage to the green flame blade attack. Also got bardic inspiration from @DarK_RaideR, which got me to do this on the last day of the challenge when I would probably have skipped it. That's +2 damage in total for this goal.

Thunderwave: 3/3 drawing sessions, so 1 damage dealt. Inktober's helped, and though I've skipped a few sessions I've still done enough.

Absorb elements: 1/3 foam rolling sessions complete, so I take 2 damage. I should have made time for this, and I didn't.

Guglug current hp: 4/9

• That's Metal 1

FINAL WEEK TALLY  -  OOF

Dual Sabers:  ☑☑☑☑
Cat Claws:

Rising Whirlwind: ☑☑

Fighting Spirit: ☑☑

Elegant Courtier: ✔✔✔✔✔✔

Indomitable: ☑☑☒☒☒☒☒

So, the final count is I did 6 damage to the monster.

But I took 5 damage!!

Status after this week:

HP: 4/12

Total Gold Owned :12gp

Not the best week, but maybe I just needed a break on the tracking.  (Taking this week off too but trying to not be an arse about it.)     Tsaraji is still up!  Has enough gold to get another potion, and can keep fighting with her party!

• Like 2