Team five: Cardio Rangers, The Leeroy Jenkins Commandos

So, today in my workout I encountered a major measure of improvement. At the Y, there is a 1/4 mile path which we do laps on (my 1 to 2 miles of walking before Crossfit is done on this path).

TODAY I SUCCESSFULLY RAN 1/2 MILE (non-stop, no walking) during my workout! When I started this, I could not run 1/4 mile.

I also got another "You've lost weight" today at work.

GO ME!

THANK YOU COMMUNITY FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Also, I know Kahn has a Wii, but what systems does everyone else have? I personally have a Wii and my computer. We should have like a de-stress zone for an hour each week where we can play some games together over wi-fi or the 'net. Whether it's beating each other up in Wii Sports or owning some noobs in CoD or Starcraft, I'd love to hang out and get to know you guys on a more casual "guys-night-out" sorta deal instead of just always in the "gym" setting ;D

I also have PCs (yeah, more than 1). I don't have CoD nor Starcraft, but I do have inactive accounts in WoW, City of Heroes/villains (many level 50s), and Champions Online.

For the Wii, I got Wii Sports Resort, Wii Fit, Force Unleashed (not played it yet) and EA Fit.

I also have a PS2 with a could of Dance Dance Revolution games.

I'll suggest a team challenge that will shamelessly assist me in one of my own life goals. :P

As rangers, we need to be ready to hit the trail at a moment's notice, whether due to the thieves guild honing in on our inn to exact their revenge, a message asking for help from our former party member mage's familiar, or a rumor of armies marching in the north!

Are you able to grab your pack and hit the road for a few days?

How about a more mundane reason, like a natural disaster, or a city-wide power outage, or a zombie attack? ;)

I say we all do what we can to put together a ready-to-go kit, be it starting a full emergency Bug Out Bag, streamlining our daily EDC/work/school bag, or just putting together a sack of supplies that you can drag with you if the shit hits the fan.

Kinda ranger-esque. Real life usefulness. And something I'm doing anyway. :P