• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Starpuck

Starpuck - This One Finds Her Resolve

1 hour ago, Starpuck said:

20201008_153543.jpg?width=888&height=671

Holy Crap I love this. I can feel the years oozing off this dragon as they accumulate to add depth and character to the armor as you have portrayed it. I can almost see the armor growing through the years.

(Have you considered adding like a big beefy arm and maybe some consummate Vs if you draw the whole body?) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Holy Crap I love this. I can feel the years oozing off this dragon as they accumulate to add depth and character to the armor as you have portrayed it. I can almost see the armor growing through the years.

(Have you considered adding like a big beefy arm and maybe some consummate Vs if you draw the whole body?) 

.. guy wouldn't know majesty if it came up and bit him in the face!   :D   LOL Love it.

Thank you for the kind words too.   It was definitely an 'on' day for the arts!      Today's prompt is throw --- not sure I am hyped for this one.

• Like 3

The drawings are amazing!

Work sucks.  I'm with you there.

You're doing really great!  Just keep rolling, you're on the right road.  

• Like 1

Another busy day, leading into a jam packed Saturday.   So a quickie post.    A really fun song, a great map, and Rin looks awesome bopping to this one.

Art for today - I drew someone throwing a sweet roll from ESO, for today's Throw, prompt.

20201009_124537.png

AS OF DEINIGHT - TALLY

Dual Sabers: ☑☑☑☐
Cat Claws: ☑☐

Rising Whirlwind: ☐☐

Fighting Spirit: ☑☑☑☐

Elegant Courtier: ✔✔✔✔

Indomitable: ☑☑☑☑☑☐☐

• Like 3

Dual Sabers: ☑☑☑☑
Cat Claws:

Rising Whirlwind:

Fighting Spirit: ☑☑☑

Elegant Courtier: ✔✔✔✔✔

Indomitable: ☑☑☑☑☑

Status after this week:

(damage done, taken and gold accrued)

HP: 9/12

Damage dealt: 6!

Damage Taken: 1

Additional Courtier lessons achieved = 5gp bonus loot!

Total Gold Owned : 7gp

Ye Olde Shoppe

Healing potion (1d4+1) 5gp

Scroll of Resurrection 15gp

Pretty good weekend was had and my coworker is back starting tomorrow.  Also I have one week and then MY vacation woot.  It was a very rough week though and so I didn't do as well on some things as I'd like.   Strength sessions are stilling lagging behind; both because work has had me work through lunch breaks, and just because of mental and physical exhaustion from the work load stress.  Outdoors goal also fell prey to that same issue, though I did get a lovely 4 mile hike in on Saturday.    Beat Saber was fine, food was good except for the restaurant day, and art is above and beyond from Inktober.    Been making some progress on BS too - but here's a song I thought was going well until it so wasn't.

I missed yesterday's art day, so tied in 'Hope' to today's Disgusting prompt.   This is a flesh atronach from ESO.  He hopes the hat will make him pretty, lol. 

20201011_214348.jpg?width=954&height=671

• Like 7

Yay for vacation soon!!! What are you doing for your vacation? 

Man, I wish I had a VR game console so I could play beat saber. It looks so fun! I'm hoping that once my ankle heals I can get into RingFit. 

12 hours ago, Starpuck said:

I missed yesterday's art day, so tied in 'Hope' to today's Disgusting prompt.   This is a flesh atronach from ESO.  He hopes the hat will make him pretty, lol. 

20201011_214348.jpg?width=954&height=671

LOL! That's awesomely adorable. I love your art. 

• Like 1

Falling behind again!  This one apologizes.   Too much on plate, and she is still trying to spin?    Soon there will be time for rest.

As of Tuesday Night - Tally.

Dual Sabers: ☑☐☐☐

Rising Whirlwind: ☐☐

Fighting Spirit: ☑☑☐☐

Elegant Courtier:

Indomitable: ☑☑☐☐☐☐☐

Work has been much more regular paced this week- which is a nice breather, but then you start missing the big sales you know helps pitch in for next year's bonus.  Green Grass and High Tides and all that.  Wait no.  Grass is always greener.  Right right.   Art continues to be the easiest thing to check off on my goals.  Thank you #Inktober!   Strength training still the hardest thing to check off.  Also - now that our temps have hit fall... the outside time is being a challenge.   Just too dang chilly.   In other news, Beat Saber had a major major update yesterday - which breaks ALL the add-ons and mods and they overhauled the entire UI and song sorting, and everything.  Like seriously - stahp!   I did get 25 minutes in on a day I wasn't going to do it at all, which, on top of the frustration from the update, is a serious win in my books.   But it has me totally annoyed and tonight should be a saber night and I am now, not looking forward to it.  Maybe I can find a way to revert to previous version so I can get my game time in today.

This weekend, I am going to my brothers house for a bonfire on Saturday night so that will be some outdoor time.  Woot.  Also hair salon day - thinking of trying something new and bold, but what??  LOL.  

Here are the two prompts from Mon/Tues "Slippery" and "Dune"  - still riding the ESO content train for subject material.    A dragon frog, and Alik'r Desert.

20201012_161829.jpg

20201013_142424.jpg

• Like 4

As of Thursday Night - Tally.

Dual Sabers:  ☑☑☑☐

Rising Whirlwind: ☑☐

Fighting Spirit: ☑☑

Elegant Courtier: ✔✔✔

Indomitable: ☑☑☐☐☐

Lots of Beat Saber in, but really need to get another strength in tomorrow.    Food has been bad.  Craving all the things I shouldn't - had burger for lunch and man did it turn my day around for the better mood wise.  Maybe I just needed some red meat?   Tomorrow pizza is coming in for work so that's not great.    Ah well.   Next week is vacation so ... that's going to be a challenge too.   Work continues to be nuts, so today's inktober was half assed and rushed, but done.    Pics and video.

20201015_201545.png

• Like 5

I could have sworn I had followed your thread. :o Awesome art, awesome progress, glad to see you have fought off that blues (for lack of a better word atm).  :)

• Like 1

FINAL WEEK TALLY  -  OOF

Dual Sabers:  ☑☑☑☑
Cat Claws:

Rising Whirlwind: ☑☑

Fighting Spirit: ☑☑

Elegant Courtier: ✔✔✔✔✔✔

Indomitable: ☑☑☒☒☒☒☒

• Well, my MFP streak of half assing my tracking has even failed at this point.   Straight up didn't log in yesterday.  My max is 245 days.  Now I am down to zero.   It's for the best.  My tracking hasn't been concrete or accurate.  And the scale trend shows what happens when I stop tracking and start not caring.   Maybe I could do alright with mindful eating... but I LIKE to know how many sweets I can add in at the end of the day so I need to get back to tracking.   Trouble is, my vacation starts tomorrow and that doesn't lend to best food options all the time.   I shall have to see how well I manage.    I for sure have no excuse to not get exercise in, so maybe I can use zero week to reset some habits.
  • Devotionals have been going great, no trouble there!
  • Beat Saber has been going along just fine (minus the update snafu which still has us with broken mods, oof.)  I even get it going on days I don't feel like getting it going.
  • Outside time was harder to get this challenge as fall weather started to hit.  I did get a lunch picnic and a beautiful bonfire last night at my brothers.
  • Art continues to happen every day because of Inktober.  (With varying levels of satisfaction, ugh.)

So, the final count is I did 6 damage to the monster.

But I took 5 damage!!

Status after this week:

HP: 4/12

Total Gold Owned :12gp

Inktober prompts of the following below:  rocket - storm - trap

20201016_124154.png

20201018_095739.png

20201018_201817.png?width=965&height=671

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Starpuck said:

My tracking hasn't been concrete or accurate.  And the scale trend shows what happens when I stop tracking and start not caring.   Maybe I could do alright with mindful eating... but I LIKE to know how many sweets I can add in at the end of the day so I need to get back to tracking.

I know it can be helpful to take a break from things like tracking every once in a while. It doesn't mean eat whatever you want for a week, just don't track. Once you've had a little break, start it up again.

Studys have shown that after a long streak of willpower, it is necessary to take a little mental break. Otherwise, your subconscious will take that break for you (which is what I think is happening to you now!)

Great job on your challenge, and I love your drawings!

• Like 1