• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Capt Frost

In the darkness of dawn

So a new year has started a chance to start over fresh.

Get up and run. 

Meal prep, make lunches at night, fall weather means more crock pot meals

Long runs

Enjoy life

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Capt Frost said:

was greeted by a visitor this morning while going out my gate for a run

That always makes a run feel more special 🙂

So I may have started a work out challenge with my brother; wish me luck

It's a modified Saitama work out so instead of 100 push ups, 100 sit ups, 100 squats and a 10k run I'm going to attempt 10 sets of 10 burpess, 10 sit ups, 5 pull ups and a 5 mile run

• Like 2

Have to love the weather in the northeast, closed my pool and ripped out my garden last week due to the fact that we have had frost every night for week (last friday until tomorrow) . This weekend it's going to be high near the 80's with the lows in the 60's. Really mother nature you couldn't give my tomatoes and summer squash another week or two to ripen before the season ended, well at least we have six jars of pickled tomatoes. 

So I've been waiting for them to get done with a certain section of the bike path, they have been working on it for over a year. I'm going to do an investigative run on it this weekend to see if they should have been building it there in the first place. By that I mean I live in an old river valley wetlands so it wouldn't surprise me if they tried to run a bike path through the swamp and had to build bridges and other various things just to put the path down. I can tell you 100% without a doubt the people that were commissioned plan/build the bike path in the first place probably have never ventured further North than Poughkeepsie (if that)  

• Like 1

Still picking tomatoes out of my garden, and there looks to be a few more squash that will be ready to pick before hopefully the first hard frost

They are still not done paving the path but it looks like they should be in the next few weeks. Taking a run on lunch to see if the sidewalks are in yet.

Started doing my pull up work out again after about a month or so of not doing it and lets just say Holy Hell my arms are sore. 

• Like 1