Zach Infiltrates the Warriors

ZachPSU

On 10/10/2020 at 5:41 PM, KB Girl said:

New job keeping you busy? :) how’s it going? 

On 10/11/2020 at 7:47 AM, Chesire said:

Hello there!   Congrats on pestering the state and finally getting the official license!  

How’s the new job treating you?   

Thank you both for checking in!  Life was keeping me very busy, juggling the kids and coverage for random interviews.  Finally landed a full time job!  It is a little stressful because it is a physician owned group, which is some potentially sticky areas for physical therapy as PT fights to become more of an independent, direct-access point of healthcare, but options are very very limited and I need to do what is right for my family right now, and the clinic and group seems very nice and works with some really unique populations and has great stability even if COVID ramps back up here again, so those are all good things!  I should get a start date from HR sometime this week after they credentialize my provider number for billing, which I have no idea how that works but thankfully they do.

It's a big weight off my shoulders, and my family, so we did celebrate this weekend and had all of the delicious things in life.  Sushi, blizzard from DQ, Denny's for breakfast, and I am feeling very... ready... to workout and get back on the wagon this morning!

Going to move to a new challenge thread soon!

• Like 2
  • That's Metal 1