Hello awesome nerds, thrilled to be here catching up on everyone's goals and progress. You're all so inspiring and fun to read! So I've decided to follow the start guide and I've put together my main quest and my first smart goals. I'm obsessed with watching the crossfit games and I love a mixture of HIIT and strength training so I fall into the Ranger category nicely. I'm 34 and I live in Melbourne Australia. We're currently in a second lockdown so what better time to build up the home gym and connect with other nerds wanting to get in shape! 

Main Quest

To attend the Gala at my goal weight of 65kgs by improving my over all health and fitness through eating healthy and exercising. 

SMART Goals

1) To drop 2 dress sized before the end of 2020

2) Be able to run 5kms by the end of Jan 2021

3) Try 1 new recipe each week 

I'd love to meet more people interested in losing weight and getting fit. I'm thinking a weekly accountability chat would be super helpful, here or Discord. My other interests are Gravity Falls, Dragonvale, Pirates, Star Wars, Supernatural, Zombies, LOTR, and Harry Potter. I draw, I'm a writer and I have snail mail pen pals. Oh and I'm teaching myself to play the Ukulele during ISO.    

Looking forward to meeting you!

Pix

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Caius said:

A Discord user? I love Discord. NF has a Discord?  That would be pretty cool.

Welcome back to NF. And much luck in obtaining your very attainable goals. I look forward to seeing you achieve them.

I have Discord but I haven't been able to find a NF one - just thought it would be a good option as most gamers would have it 😉 

Well thanks so much! I'm trying out a new recipe today so I'll be sharing that asap 🙂 progress! 

• Like 2
36 minutes ago, pixie_dust said:

I have Discord but I haven't been able to find a NF one - just thought it would be a good option as most gamers would have it 😉 

Well thanks so much! I'm trying out a new recipe today so I'll be sharing that asap 🙂 progress! 

Welcome to the Rebellion and to the Ranger corps. NF has a discord for it's paid NF Prime program. I've advocated against a discord for the forums, as we've had a decline in forum traffic over the last four years and a discord would drive the activity on the forums down even further. In fact, on the NF Prime discord, people are always asking for features that we already have here on the forums.

• Like 3

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

1 hour ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Welcome to the Rebellion and to the Ranger corps. NF has a discord for it's paid NF Prime program. I've advocated against a discord for the forums, as we've had a decline in forum traffic over the last four years and a discord would drive the activity on the forums down even further. In fact, on the NF Prime discord, people are always asking for features that we already have here on the forums.

I am signed up for NF but only the base membership so I only knew about the facebook groups - thanks so much for letting me know about those details! I guess my concern is just the daily limit of replies here in the forums, do we get a bigger post limit as we're on here for a longer duration of time? I'd love to help boost traffic here if thats the way to go 🙂 

8 hours ago, pixie_dust said:

I am signed up for NF but only the base membership so I only knew about the facebook groups - thanks so much for letting me know about those details! I guess my concern is just the daily limit of replies here in the forums, do we get a bigger post limit as we're on here for a longer duration of time? I'd love to help boost traffic here if thats the way to go 🙂 

Yes, the post limit goes away pretty early, it's an anti-spam measure.

• Like 1

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath