• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

zeroh13

Zeroh’s Return

Just found out that I can only have 3 goals in my tracking app at once. To unlock more it’s a ridiculously priced yearly subscription... Time to look for a new app...

• Like 2

Downloaded a couple apps, we’ll see how I like them. Or don’t like them.

I did get the scar cream and face cleanser done yesterday.

Haven’t done anything today. It’s noon and I’m still in bed. I really should get up, but it’s like I can’t be bothered. 😔

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, zeroh13 said:

Haven’t done anything today. It’s noon and I’m still in bed. I really should get up, but it’s like I can’t be bothered. 😔

Ugh, I know exactly what you mean. I spent all weekend in bed because. . . meh. The only reason I'm not in bed now is this whole work thing. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Countess D'If said:

Ugh, I know exactly what you mean. I spent all weekend in bed because. . . meh. The only reason I'm not in bed now is this whole work thing. 

I’ve been out of work since March cause of this whole covid thing. So not much incentive to actually get up.

(I work in food service, and most places I’d find a new job at are closed or are at reduced capacity so aren’t hiring new people. Where I was working before all this won’t be reopening till next spring...)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, zeroh13 said:

I’ve been out of work since March cause of this whole covid thing. So not much incentive to actually get up.

(I work in food service, and most places I’d find a new job at are closed or are at reduced capacity so aren’t hiring new people. Where I was working before all this won’t be reopening till next spring...)

I can only imagine how much harder that makes everything. 🎩😸

Isn’t this habit stuff supposed to get easier the longer you do it? Cause I’m getting the opposite here. I was chilling in bed, all comfortable, and not wanting to go wash my face. Oh, and half falling asleep. But I got up and did it. Is it gonna be easier or harder tomorrow?

Points are at 146 now. I think. I did do the scar cream this morning after I finally got out of bed.

• Like 3

Today just sucks. And I can’t even relax to make it less sucky.

I ended up banging the back of my head on the desk trying to get up after picking up something that fell. Pretty sure I gave myself a little concussion from that.

And I can’t chill out because the upstairs neighbors are being annoyingly loud. They have little kids, that they CAN NOT control.  So random and constant at the same time. Just running and banging and body slamming on the floor. Where the stuff in our apartment starts to shake. We’ve complained several times to the leasing office about them. This last time leasing said they would send a warning. And it was a bit better for a couple days. And then slowly got worse again. And then today it’s been almost nonstop for a couple hours now at least.

The situation is even worse because one of the people I live with has bad PTSD and this really gets under her skin. It’s a bad situation that’s out of her control. But good luck getting people to understand that.

• Sad 3

I recorded them being loud at 4:30am. Do these kids ever sleep???

Okay, enough about that...

I’m doing a little better about convincing myself to do the scar cream in the morning. Helps that it’s very simple and only take a couple minutes to do. And it’s in the bathroom. And at some point I’ll have to get up to use the bathroom. The thing is, how come it never gets done if I don’t have it as a goal? And when I’m doing the goal without any accountability, I can only keep it up for like a week?

The face wash is harder. Cause I’ll be in bed all comfortable and ready to sleep. And always, “oh, yeah, there’s this thing I should do.  But I don’t wanna get up!” Setting a reminder doesn’t help cause I get get annoyed at it and ignore it. So, not sure what to do about that.

But overall I’m doing good with actually doing the things! Still haven’t found a reasonably priced habit tracker app that I like. Probably cause I’m picky. LOL

Points, yesterday would put me at... 176? I did all three things, and haven’t missed any days.

EDIT: it’s 174 points, not 176.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

You may want to consider giving that video to the leasing office, it can give them more ammo for dealing with the family.

Yeah. Leasing has 3 audio clips now. I actually have a lot recorded to document the issue. Mostly because I want them to take us seriously. Like, we aren’t overreacting. We live somewhere where the walls, etc, are thin. So there is going to be noise. But OMG this is insane!

It doesn’t help with the stress that people didn’t take me seriously when I was a kid, so now I assume that people are just not going to listen to me. 😒

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Already washed my face for the day. So maybe it is starting to get a little easier.

Points are at 186!

• Like 2

Yesterday I did all three goals. So, points now stand at 214.

One week left, so a good time to start planning the next challenge. And to decide if I want to do week 0. Which I probably will so I don’t lose any momentum.

• Like 4

Yup, I have been thinking about what to do for next challenge too. :) I think I will do some things week 0, but I think there may be something I need to figure out first for the rest of the challenge.

• Like 1

I have everything figured out pretty much. Just need to write it up into something that looks coherent.

I did good this challenge. 100% and max streaks. Ordered my rewards and waiting on them to get here.

• Like 4
  • That's Metal 1