Just finished the book

Hi 

I just finished reading levelupyourlife and am looking forward to gamifying everything. My main nerd topics are anime, manga and any rpg with decent character customization, I cant wait for elder scrolls 6. I do eskrima and a couple of years ago I thought of idea to train to be like nightwing, it never happened.  This book reminded me of that and made it a goal. 

Half way through the book I was still figuring out my heroes story, as an rpg fan I like creating characters so my hero alter ego is no different. Then it hit me, why do I need to be the hero. What if Nightwing isnt a goal, what if he's a target. What if a role played as the villain, training to take down the mighty hero. I wouldn't be Neo from the matrix,  I would be Senator Palpatine before episode 1, working and training behind the scenes with people around him oblivious to his true potential. With this in mind I burned through the rest of the book pretty quickly. My villians goal will be to train to take down Nightwing

I've got a pretty decent idea of what I need to do as well. I'm pretty satisfied with my martial art so that leaves the body and mind left. So I'll be learning languages, increasing memory, playing with lockpicking(I already have a lockpicking kit). As well as dropping bodyfat, trying to master calisthenics moves and also  increasing my bench/squat/and deadlift numbers when gyms reopen eventually. I live near Melbourne, Australia so I'm still in lockdown. 

All that seems fairly broad but its all stuff that I've seen at some time or another and hoped to do someday. Gamifying things and setting a goal on Nightwing has helped me clarify what what my fitness goals actually are, as I do enjoy working out to keep strong and healthy.