• Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

Recommended Posts

giphy.gif

Intuitive eating, KBs, mobility work, walks, and meds are all working right now. Meaning, my BP is controlled, my waistline is slowly going down, my energy levels are up and I'm feeling better. Therefore, the theme of this challenge is:
XzjFZ.jpg

 

I'm gonna keep at it without letting up or overdoing it. I will also keep my fingernails cleaner than above.

 

giphy.gif

Intuitive Eating: I finally feel like I am getting better at not only being aware of my body cues of hunger and fullness, but actually taking appropriate action based off of them. I'll cook as often as I can, and eat out as little as possible.

 

AnxiousPepperyKronosaurus-size_restricte

KBs: The NF KB workout is doing well for me. The Goal is 2-3 times a week with this workout.

 

baby-squat.jpg

Mobility Work: NF Prime is doing a mobility challenge that started week five of the previous challenge and runs through this one. The goal here is to stay up with the challenge.

 

giphy.gif

Walks: Once or Twice a week I'll go on a walk of at least 1 mile with the baby. It would be nice to strap the baby on, but stroller is acceptable.

 

Ayjn.gif

Meds: This one is easy, stick with meds (hasn't been a problem, but I mentioned it above so I'm making it a goal).

  • Like 14
  • That's Metal 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/12/2020 at 4:48 PM, deftona said:

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRST

And weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelcome!

21 hours ago, WhiteGhost said:

Here again for this :) 

Glad to have you around.

1 minute ago, RES said:

Here for yummy food ideas and baby talk :D 

At first I thought you said yummy babies and I thought we were going to have to have a talk.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/12/2020 at 5:10 PM, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

ntuitive eating, KBs, mobility work, walks, and meds are all working right now. Meaning, my BP is controlled, my waistline is slowly going down, my energy levels are up and I'm feeling better. Therefore, the theme of this challenge is:
XzjFZ.jpg

 

I'm gonna keep at it without letting up or overdoing it. I will also keep my fingernails cleaner than above.

 

I could barely get myself to actually read the challenge because I was so excited to post and say "This is from my all-time favorite movie!!"  :D 

 

... but the challenge looks great too and I'm excited to follow along!

  • Like 2
  • That's Metal 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SkyGirl said:

 

I could barely get myself to actually read the challenge because I was so excited to post and say "This is from my all-time favorite movie!!"  :D 

 

... but the challenge looks great too and I'm excited to follow along!

This bird of yours, it's flightless?

 

Yes.

 

Well then it's not going anywhere.

  • Like 3
  • That's Metal 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is what I think of 🙂

 

image.png

 

It's maybe not what you are thinking, but it's kind of a nice image. The holdfast keeps the seaweeds anchored amidst the turbulent rushing water

 

This is a slightly more glamorous image (one for the tavern maybe)

 

image.png

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/12/2020 at 5:10 PM, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

I will also keep my fingernails cleaner than above

Goal #6 It's a grimy world out there.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Xena said:

This is what I think of 🙂

 

image.png

 

It's maybe not what you are thinking, but it's kind of a nice image. The holdfast keeps the seaweeds anchored amidst the turbulent rushing water

 

This is a slightly more glamorous image (one for the tavern maybe)

 

image.png

 

 

 

I'm not surprised your mind went in an oceanographic direction.

4 hours ago, Teros said:

Goal #6 It's a grimy world out there.

It is.

24 minutes ago, Snarkyfishguts said:

NICE! Here to cheer! 

 

WOOT WOOT!!

Welcome!

4 minutes ago, Scaly Freak said:

Here for more food ideas. :) 

So one thing I did last week was to take a cinnamon raisin bagel and tear it up into pieces and put them in a bowl. I then put in some natural peanut butter and mixed it up, then added milk. It was kind of an instant bread pudding.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

So one thing I did last week was to take a cinnamon raisin bagel and tear it up into pieces and put them in a bowl. I then put in some natural peanut butter and mixed it up, then added milk. It was kind of an instant bread pudding.

 

This sounds delicious!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Scaly Freak said:

 

This sounds delicious!

It really was.

49 minutes ago, foxinthenorth said:

Nine-year-old me appreciates that this posts starts with Anakin in his podracer.

I'll try spinning, that's a good trick.

13 minutes ago, shaar said:

I'm just here for page 1, I'm not even gonna lie.

 

HI TANK!!!!!

 

ANGRY DOOTING - GIF on Imgur

Well HOWDY SHAAR YOU ARE BACK AND YOUR PROPER NAME IS BACK YEAH!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HERE TO KICK SOME TUSHY WITH THE KNIGHTIEST OF KNIGHTS

THE CLERICIEST OF CLERICS

THE MIGHTY

 

THE POWERFUL

 

SIR TANKTIMUS, FIRST OF HIS NAME, CHAPLAIN OF THE REBELLION, LORD PROTECTOR OF THE FORUMS, AND KNIGHT-PARAMOUNT OF THE RANGERS

 

MellowEasyIberianbarbel-max-1mb.gif

  • Like 1
  • That's Metal 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rurik Harrgath said:

HERE TO KICK SOME TUSHY WITH THE KNIGHTIEST OF KNIGHTS

THE CLERICIEST OF CLERICS

THE MIGHTY

 

THE POWERFUL

 

SIR TANKTIMUS, FIRST OF HIS NAME, CHAPLAIN OF THE REBELLION, LORD PROTECTOR OF THE FORUMS, AND KNIGHT-PARAMOUNT OF THE RANGERS

 

MellowEasyIberianbarbel-max-1mb.gif

That was an amazing ride, you have got your mojo back and it rubbed off on me!

1 hour ago, TheGreyJedi-Ranger said:

Hey look it's me

I'm not a big fan of the show but Joey Doesn't Share Food and the Thanksgiving one where Rachel makes half savory and half desert in the same bowl are awesome.

1 hour ago, fleaball said:

woot woot

Welcome!

33 minutes ago, KB Girl said:

Renewing my subscription! ;D

Thank you for renewing your subscription. Your business is valuable to us. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/12/2020 at 5:10 PM, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

my BP is controlled, my waistline is slowly going down, my energy levels are up and I'm feeling better.

All good news.

Looking forward to cheering you on.

❣️

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.