1 hour ago, deftona said:

why did nobody tell me about when     did the            with the      ?! 

@deftona I think it was a bit before your day, back when updates went out on the           pipeline, which has been relegated to ancient memory and you know, losing a record of when     did the            with the      is probably okay, since I still have a picture:

#theinternetneverforgets

Just-white-square-300x300.png

But don't tell       where you got it!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
5 hours ago, Emma said:

White ghost, Heidi, tank, you guys are making me laugh. Thank you! 

We live to serve.

3 hours ago, Teros said:

Crusader Transmog Thread! - Crusader: The Church of Zakarum - Diablo III  Class Forums - Forums - DiabloFans 

I am Tanktimus The Encourager, and I approve this message.

2 hours ago, deftona said:

Well I knew about the             but why did nobody tell me about when     did the            with the      ?! 

Not cool, guys. I thought we'd promised to always tell each other whenever there was a          incident with the       on the                     . 

It's hard to remember what we need to keep people up to date with. Now's probably a good time to let you in about the 

1 hour ago, Rurik Harrgath said:

As if my monster ego needed more stoking 🤣

#sithguildleader

tenor.gif?itemid=8789828

58 minutes ago, Heidi said:

Look, y'all. It was a long time ago and I was at the          for all the       reasons because I happened to have the      under my              (it seemed like a good idea at the time, what can I say?).

No ,no, the            of shame was for White Ghost for bringing it up.

52 minutes ago, Heidi said:

@deftona I think it was a bit before your day, back when updates went out on the           pipeline, which has been relegated to ancient memory and you know, losing a record of when     did the            with the      is probably okay, since I still have a picture:

#theinternetneverforgets

Just-white-square-300x300.png

But don't tell       where you got it!

You've long been redeemed for that when you                      the                           and everybody was so             .

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
9 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Wanna guess who got up in the middle of the night? (Hint, it wasn't one of the grownups?)

😫 I feel for you.

guess who is still NFing on her phone because the baby won’t go the F to sleep? 😖

• Sad 3
1 hour ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

No ,no, the            of shame was for White Ghost for bringing it up.

Sorry folks, I thought           when                 and then                        , so                                       ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Heidi said:

You're aware of:

I have heard that one.

1 hour ago, Xena said:

So blankin' confused!!!

Mission Accomplished.

1 hour ago, shaar said:

Lordy if this ain't a MOOD and I'm stealing it for my work group chat ok thanks byeeeee~

I stole it from someone else so your crime is minor.

Today is a good day. I did KBs before work, two full rounds with the 20lb bell and the halos of the 3rd round. That's the first time I've attempted reps on the third round of the workout. It felt good. Work was good, we had a retirement lunch for our priest colleague today. Before I proceed further, it's important you know I've known this man for seven years and worked with him for a good chunk of that. Today after lunch we stood up together and he looked at me and said, "I never knew you were so much taller than me."

Dinner was BBQ, we got brisket and ribs with creamed corn and potato salad. We were in heaven. 

• Like 9
  • Haha 3
4 hours ago, Heidi said:

You're aware of:

That one always makes me think of this one:

3 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

I did KBs before work, two full rounds with the 20lb bell and the halos of the 3rd round. That's the first time I've attempted reps on the third round of the workout. It felt good.

TANKTIMUS LEVELS UP!!!

+2 STR

• Like 6
36 minutes ago, Rurik Harrgath said:

I am of the Order of Squeaky Clean Language and I still simply adore this one.

Tank / Ghost / Heidi, I think you forgot to mention the time                  ran off with the                    and it got stuck in                     's                     and we had to call the                 to get it out? Was that last year or the year before?

• Like 3
6 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Dinner was BBQ, we got brisket and ribs with creamed corn and potato salad. We were in heaven. 

...I have just got out of bed and I am now craving this exact thing.

4 hours ago, Rurik Harrgath said:

I'll be keeping this one around for post-work meditation purposes!

• Like 1
9 hours ago, KB Girl said:

Woot! Third round! :) 

Yes!

8 hours ago, Rurik Harrgath said:

TANKTIMUS LEVELS UP!!!

+2 STR

Thank you, and that is an amazing meditation.

7 hours ago, SkyGirl said:

I am of the Order of Squeaky Clean Language and I still simply adore this one.

Tank / Ghost / Heidi, I think you forgot to mention the time                  ran off with the                    and it got stuck in                     's                     and we had to call the                 to get it out? Was that last year or the year before?

Please, I'm still trying to forget that one.

3 hours ago, iatetheyeti said:

...I have just got out of bed and I am now craving this exact thing.

I'll be keeping this one around for post-work meditation purposes!

I hope you have a place you can get decent BBQ, or is that like trying to find haggis here?

2 hours ago, Mr_Willes said:

I hope all of you guys know in what way i am filling in your blanks ...

And if not, just read them all back keeping me in mind...

Funny movie GIF - Find on GIFER

See, the thing to remember is we don't know where the blanks are going to be. We'd have to log out and view the forums as a guest to see what you see, but yes, I assume you are filling in the blanks that way.

• Like 6
  • Haha 3
Just now, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

See, the thing to remember is we don't know where the blanks are going to be. We'd have to log out and view the forums as a guest to see what you see, but yes, I assume you are filling in the blanks that way.

It was a nice touch GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

• Like 3
11 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

I haven't had BBQ in forever! Oh that sounds divine. There's this place in OKC that serves the best BBQ I've had in my life. Literally award winning. They have the awards displayed on the wall. Soooooooo good. Their cornbread is to die for. 

Also, so confused with the blanks! I don't get it!!!!!

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Mr_Willes said:

It was a nice touch GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

:P 

2 hours ago, RhiaWolfe said:

I haven't had BBQ in forever! Oh that sounds divine. There's this place in OKC that serves the best BBQ I've had in my life. Literally award winning. They have the awards displayed on the wall. Soooooooo good. Their cornbread is to die for. 

Also, so confused with the blanks! I don't get it!!!!!

Spoiler

The joke is that only Guild leaders can see what's written in the blanks. 

1 hour ago, Rinna said:

bought my son a mug that says that.  It’s his favorite.

:D 

• Like 3
7 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

I hope you have a place you can get decent BBQ, or is that like trying to find haggis here?

I imagine it'd be like trying to get haggis over your way! I think maybe I'd have to try and do it myself...

• Like 2
2 hours ago, iatetheyeti said:

I imagine it'd be like trying to get haggis over your way! I think maybe I'd have to try and do it myself...

Good gods, I couch surfed with a family in Inverness who served me 'chaggis' - haggis stuffed in seasoned chicken breast.

It was life-alteringly delicious and my mouth just started watering purely out of recall.  🤤

• Like 4
5 hours ago, GoodDoug said:

I need to find that mug for my daughter

I like your family.

5 hours ago, iatetheyeti said:

Do you have a setup where you can slow-smoke the meat? I'm not trying to be snobby, but real Texas BBQ can't be reproduced by other means. In fact, people who are snobby about Texas Brisket will insist you can't use BBQ sauce, it's all about the dry rub and the smoke.

3 hours ago, Rurik Harrgath said:

Good gods, I couch surfed with a family in Inverness who served me 'chaggis' - haggis stuffed in seasoned chicken breast.

It was life-alteringly delicious and my mouth just started watering purely out of recall.  🤤

That sounds amazing.

Today is a good day. I had a good time with the baby, due in no small part to us both taking a good long nap in the morning. After lunch I did the NF Prime Mobility workout of the day. 

Here is my customary warning the first time I describe cooking on a thread. Don't come here hungry. Have a snack at hand.

Dinner was made in the instant pot, and I used the pressure cooking part this time because I started in the afternoon. I sprayed cooking spray in the cauldron of the pressure cooker. Then I took three red potatoes and cut them in half and then thin sliced them. I put those on the bottom of the cauldron, then added a chopped red bell pepper. Next I chopped about 8 chicken thighs and dusted them generously with smoked paprika and stirred them before putting that on top of the vegetables. Next was a drained can of corn, then a mixture of a can of cream of chicken soup, 1/4 c heavy cream, 1/4 c chicken broth, 1.25 tbsp soy sauce and .25 tbsp lemon juice. I put that in and set the timer for 24 minutes, then quick released the steam. Once I had the lid off I mixed in about 2 c shredded cheddar and let that melt in. It was amazing, the chicken was cooked to perfection and the flavors were of course heavenly.

• Like 8
2 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Dinner was made in the instant pot, and I used the pressure cooking part this time because I started in the afternoon. I sprayed cooking spray in the cauldron of the pressure cooker. Then I took three red potatoes and cut them in half and then thin sliced them. I put those on the bottom of the cauldron, then added a chopped red bell pepper. Next I chopped about 8 chicken thighs and dusted them generously with smoked paprika and stirred them before putting that on top of the vegetables. Next was a drained can of corn, then a mixture of a can of cream of chicken soup, 1/4 c heavy cream, 1/4 c chicken broth, 1.25 tbsp soy sauce and .25 tbsp lemon juice. I put that in and set the timer for 24 minutes, then quick released the steam. Once I had the lid off I mixed in about 2 c shredded cheddar and let that melt in. It was amazing, the chicken was cooked to perfection and the flavors were of course heavenly.

Gosh dang it. I didn't think I was hungry.

• Like 4