• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Rurik Harrgath

Cry Havoc™: The Shadow Who Danced With Death (But Lived To Tell The Tale)

"It is a disgrace to grow old through sheer carelessness before seeing what manner of man you may become by developing your bodily strength and beauty to their highest limit." – Socrates

88561027e616f77ee581ca3d6147bc56.jpg

They once called me Black Death.

I was once one of the Viz-jaq’taar.  As one of an ancient order of Mage-Slayers, I stalked rooftops like death made flesh and intimately called the shadows and twilight my home.  My wristblades ended lives innumerable, and I never questioned the indomitable psychic orders which were the will of my commanders. They taught me the art of mixing poisons, of harnessing my mind into a sharp blade, and trained me to be a perfect assassin.

However, the years of darkness weighed heavily on my mind and my dreams grew increasingly dreadful.  Unable to face another day at the beckon call of my faceless masters, I left without a word and abandoned that life for good; wandering for weeks or months, how many I still cannot be sure, I eventually found myself at the stone steps of an ancient monastery.  Within those walls I found myself among an order of warrior monks with impossible fortitude and powers, and there I was welcomed with open arms and taught to repress my darker instincts.  Instead I was shown how to harness my psychic potential into a shield or open palm rather than a dagger. The masters and the even Patriarch himself called me brother or son, where once I had only been a contract killer most my life.  Among these simple sacred warriors, I found comfort in their ascetic ways and routine, and learned to appreciate the simpler delights all around us, like the taste of the first autumn ale or smell of spring rains.  Where once I had refined toxins for death, I now studied how to create better tinctures for medicine or the brewing of fortifying elixirs to aid my brothers and their charges.

Midst these humble brothers, I was offered a home for life... but the Patriarch quietly acknowledged that their simple lives of study and training and guardianship were not meant for mine.  He then told me to go forth out into the world at large and experience trials and tribulation, but also to help others where I could, and always seek the simpler joys life has left in store for me.  Somewhere out there, he told me, I would find it within to forgive myself and love the man I am again.

Still, he encouraged me to return for further training whenever I could, and I find myself frequenting that hallowed sanctum often.  That Monastery is the only true home I know, though I do not spend as much time within those revered walls as I should.  Upon my return one day, I discovered my Order has been keeping a watchful guard on innumerable magic artifacts and relics untold for generations.  It is their calling, the Patriarch explained, and in time he hoped I would similarly guard such relics with my life as well.

But for now simply a wanderer and greater seeker of wisdoms and earthly delights, I am Harrgath of the Four Winds; when once I was death, having now stepped into the light…

I simply a Shadow.

image.png

The Shadow is a Monk/Rogue multiclass archetype that specializes in stealth, psionic shadow abilities, and martial arts paired with devastating fist weaponry.  He is half assassin and half monk, trained first as a mage-slayer before finding refinement under monastic tutelage.  This impressive wandering adventurer has been called upon wherever he goes to infiltrate sanctums, protect communities from brigands, and even duel rogue magi as necessary – although he prefers an element of subtlety whenever possible. 

Shadow class skills include Acrobatics (Dex), Athletics (Str), Bluff (Cha), Climb (Str), Concentration (Con), Craft (Int), Deception (Int), Disable Device (Int), Escape Artist (Dex), Forgery (Int), Gather Information (Cha), Hide (Dex), Intimidate (Cha), Jump (Str), Knowledge (local) (Int), Knowledge (psionics) (Int), Move Silently (Dex), Open Lock (Dex), Sleight of Hand (Dex), Stealth (Dex), Use Magic Device (Cha).

Active Skills

• [Two Weapon Fighting] (+DEX):  Though it takes many years to master, the key to properly wielding two weapons at once is always striking with one while seeking an opening with the other.  The best defense is a good offence.  It is a dance of blades, requiring finesse beyond measure.  A Shadow must be agile and always on the move to avoid incoming damage while maximizing his own, so I must stretch for five minutes (5:00) every day.  This ability deals one (1) damage per week and generates 1 (one) Chi Orb charge.
  • [Claw Mastery] (+DEX): Without a doubt the deadliest weapons in the monk’s repertoire, wristblades or the katar is the key to their dreadful efficiency.  To keep on top of their lethal game, Shadows train for years, day and night, never forsaking an opportunity to improve their dance of death, so I must complete 15+ hangboard pullups daily for a weekly total of over 110.  [Claw Mastery] deals one (1) damage each week.
  • [Six-Sided Strike] (+STR):  While training among the other adepts at the monastery, a Shadow seeks to master the art of striking so fast and with such lethality that even the most powerful of foes cannot escape the vicious onslaught.  This masterful ability is taught along with a well-known adage among veteran Shadows as, “Slow is smooth. Smooth is fast.”  Since practice makes perfect, I must practice handstands and ring muscle-ups each three (3) times per week.  Completing this goal contributes two (2) damage.
  • [Lashing Tail Kick] (+DEX, CON):  Known as the deadliest finisher technique a martial arts master can employ against a foe, the Lashing Tail Kick requires finesse, insight, and deadly focus even after years of study and practice.  To truly master this offensive strike, Shadows hone their bodies and their minds to deliver a barrage of strikes to weaken an opponent’s guard until a single perfect finishing kick can break their body.  I shall hone my body and mind through three (3) days each of Muay Thai and Kettlebell workouts.  Each workout deals one (1) damage each for a combo of six (6) total damage per week.

Discipline Skills

• [Gourd of Healing] (+CON):  Years of hardships and long multi-days of training under veteran masters instill within adepts a deep discipline and almost supernatural resistance to illness, pain, and toxins.  Shadows carry with them a simple gourd canteen, when filled with spring water and gourd seeds, can sustain a Shadow well beyond the limits of any mortal human.  Thus I shall Intermittently Fast, as well as track and measure nutrition intake daily, with a daily goal of 98% Paleo compliance.  Strict compliance will generate one (1) Vitality Recharge every two weeks, which may be consumed to restore one (1) HP.
  • [Monastic Tradition] (+CHA):  All adepts are expected to maintain the monastery at large, but also their individual dormitories, training spaces, and to uphold a nearly impossible standard of upkeep for their equipment.  This sharpens a Shadow’s preparedness for battle, whatever the circumstances.   If cleanliness is next to godliness, I must maintain my minimalist mini-habit (put 2 pieces of clutter away when in a room) and complete a weekly Mini-Quest room cleaning.
  • [Mirror Image] (+CHA):  Though Shadows are taught to work alone, a master of sufficient psychic aptitude and spiritual fortitude can summon spectral shades that mimic his attacks to both distract and wither down any opponent, allowing him to expose a weakness and allow an effective, merciless strike.  Harnessing this ability should enable me to return-follow to every commenter and follow five (5) new challenges per week.
  • [Insightful Focus] (+WIS):    After long days of tracking forbidden artifacts or a weeks-long hunt for rogue magi, even the mightiest Shadow eventually returns to their sanctum to refit, recharge their energy, and restore their Rested Experience before the next assignment.  Herein lays my self-care check-in to practice gratitude and share self-improvement lessons goal.

image.png

Challenge Summary:  So someone with more D&D know-how than me explained that characters only receive ONE stat point per level in a true campaign with levels coming much more seldom than I’m used to with my RPG background.  Thus inspired, I took a quiz to carefully analyze where my real life attributes points might fall and I’m fairly content with what I saw – except my past illnesses limited my Constitution score and, despite the best of my efforts to date, my Dex is similarly stunted compared to strength.  Here starts the next grind!  All of these goals contribute toward a more balanced attribute spread, but it’s easy to see my focus is building my Dexterity (Finesse) to something more in line with my Real Life character class of Monk Shadow.

With that in mind, I aim to continue my current lifestyle goals of kettlebells and Muay Thai bagwork, dabbling in handstands and ring muscle-ups, yoga and stretching for old man longevity, and monastery-like minimalism.  Since attributes come quite slowly, my overarching goal is to grind out a single +Dex/Finesse point with a strict muscle-up and one-armed hangboard pull-up by January!

It’s time to be less Pandaren Kung-Fu panda and more Half-Elf shadow monk. ;)  With that said, our protagonist Harrgath is now more of a morally off-white Jedi alchemist (chaotic…goodish), learning to love himself and enjoy everything the world has to offer rather than wallowing in his darker past experiences.

• Like 9

Let's get down to business!  To defeat this challenge!

90%+ collective completion of Active Skill goals results in 10 Boss damage (10/20 HP).

Two (2) damage taken (-2 HP) for every Active or Discipline weekly goal missed.

Regenerate One (1) health point (+1HP) for every 100% [Cloak of Shadows] completed.

Week 1:

Week 2:

Week 3:

Week 4:

Week 5:

image.png

BONUS QUESTS

Strength Feat:  Complete usual kettlebell workout at 55lbs.

Combat Feat:   Experiment with bo staff.

Distance Feat:  Spin bike tabata for 1hr.

Recovery Feat:  30 mins yoga.

The Story So Far...

• Prologue (con't from last challenge):
Spoiler

The damaged stairwell opened into a gaping foyer at the tower’s pinnacle.  Granite pillars supported a vast, infinite ceiling that somehow covered the whole area but was projected with the starry sky.  Mages seemed to appreciate their starlight.  Nooks were interspersed with towering piles of tomes and scrolls, focusing crystals haphazardly occupied plain wooden desks, and no less than three geometric divining telescopes peered out open windows.

Pacing across the wide open central floor was… a cat?

Just a common feline familiar?  Is this what we were sent to exterminate?  Hardly worth the time of two expensive adventurers.  Yet as I watched my companion inch closer with her shield raised and my trigger fingers grew itchier and itchier, not a single hair rose on the back of my neck like they usually would in a situation like this.  Nothing in the pit of my stomach stirred.  No intuitive feeling of ill omens.

Somehow, nothing.

I let Spezzy advance on our quarry without drawing much attention to myself initially.  Without warning, our foe sprang into action with claws extended.  The cat leapt and darted across the rim of Spezzy’s shield and spring-boarded, all but flying through the air toward my position.  With my pistols away, the only thing I could do was quickly utter a Fade incantation to lapse through reality briefly.  Unfortunately this feline familiar was anything but and caught my incorporeal form through the nether.  It pulled me back into reality just as quickly as I had phased out.

I collapsed from the exertion, leaning against the wall to steady myself.  However Spezzy quickly charged our position to bash the cat with her shield.  It ablysprang away once more; this time I stumbled backward and bumped up against a display stand housing some manner of arcane orb.  I grimaced as the cat leapt atop Spezzy’s shield once again.  The orb beside me rocked to and fro, once… twice… and upon the third it tumbled to the floor.  Shattering across the granite beneath our feet, the room was instantly illuminated with brilliant, blinding light.

As our eyesight returned, a revelation came with it.  Where once a mere feline familiar had perched atop Spezzy’s broad shield rim, now a stately Elf sat atop shield and shieldmaiden alike.

“I thank you, my friends,” the elf announced finally, hopping down off Spezzy and stepping aside gracefully.  “Without your… timely… maneuvers… I might have been stuck in that feline form for some hundreds of years more.”

Spezzy climbed back to her feet while I swatted the dust from my duster jacket.  “And who might you be?” the shieldmaiden inquired.

Drawing itself to full height, “I am Sintheril, Light of Edan.  And I would kindly ask you to lower your weapons, friends - though it seems you were sent to do me some harm?”

“Paid well for a simple extermination contract,” I gruffed.  “Which has proven to be anything but.”

“Ah,” Sintheril nodded.  “But sent by whom?”

Spezzy now.  “A certain magi prince…”

“The Dark Prince.”

Now me.  “Why am I not surprised you’re familiar?”

Sintheril explained, in great detail, how it had run afoul of a certain ruling family.  The Heir Apparent, this Dark Prince, had wished Sintheril removed from any temptation of meddling in his affairs.  Which explained why Spezzy and I had been hired, though not the specifics of their dealings or source of the bad blood between them.  At last, Sintheril politely offered to go underground for a time to allow us to collect our earnings and make good on a timely escape from the Mage Capital.

As the elf magi was preparing his portal, he offered one last piece of advice.  “If I was any one of two canny adventurers, I would descend to the bowels of this tower and explore the crypts.  You never know what might be found…”

And then it was gone, leaving the gunslinger and shieldmaiden staring at each other and wondering what those cryptics words had meant.

“To the crypts then?” Spezzy inquired, though she had started off down the damaged stairwell confident in my reply.

“All things considered, that is likely a terrible idea,” I muttered, but chased after her.

From down the spiraling stair, “C’mon, scoundrel - where’s your sense of adventure?!”

I grinned, and raced down the stairs after my companion.

• Like 4

Your challenges always give me this delicious combo of Diablo III meets Skyrim and I'm 20/10 HERE for it.

I've trained extensively in bo staff!  It's super fun!!  GONNA WATCH THAT BONUS QUEST THERE BUDDY

Chinese Wushu gifs - Jade Xu | Martial arts bo staff, Martial arts women,  Fighting poses

• Like 2

8 hours ago, RES said:

Following! Not because I understand D&D but I love the storytelling way you incorporate it into your challenges 

I can't take credit for the D&D angle, just how I've taken over it and woven it into my challenge for my own nefarious benevolent uses!

8 hours ago, Teros said:

Monks of Ivgorod | Diablo Wiki | Fandom 

Coolio

monkstandready-gif.65002

4 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Following to nurture that goodish into good.

AM I DOING IT RIGHT?

5dc0bd362dcf6.jpeg

1 hour ago, shaar said:

Your challenges always give me this delicious combo of Diablo III meets Skyrim and I'm 20/10 HERE for it.

I've trained extensively in bo staff!  It's super fun!!  GONNA WATCH THAT BONUS QUEST THERE BUDDY

Chinese Wushu gifs - Jade Xu | Martial arts bo staff, Martial arts women,  Fighting poses

SO PUMPED YOU'RE BACK SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

Any tips or advice or starting points?  It'll be mostly doinking around with a rattan bamboo bo outside to channel my inner Monk for fun, but I'd still like to do things properly!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Remember, you're Chaotic Good, not Chaotic Stupid.

Is Destructive Good an option, or not? 🤔 because I want that as my choice.

tenor.gif

I foresee many DBZ gifs this challenge...

• Haha 1
  • That's Metal 1

So I'll be posting each story and boss entry in the second post of my challenge.  This is the same place you'll find this challenge's theme video and tracker!  B)  But I'll also make an effort to post the story updates as I go, mostly for attention and the likes - because even a shadowstalker likes accolades sometimes!

The Story So Far...

• Prologue (con't from last challenge):

23 hours ago, Rurik Harrgath said:

The damaged stairwell opened into a gaping foyer at the tower’s pinnacle.  Granite pillars supported a vast, infinite ceiling that somehow covered the whole area but was projected with the starry sky.  Mages seemed to appreciate their starlight.  Nooks were interspersed with towering piles of tomes and scrolls, focusing crystals haphazardly occupied plain wooden desks, and no less than three geometric divining telescopes peered out open windows.

Pacing across the wide open central floor was… a cat?

Just a common feline familiar?  Is this what we were sent to exterminate?  Hardly worth the time of two expensive adventurers.  Yet as I watched my companion inch closer with her shield raised and my trigger fingers grew itchier and itchier, not a single hair rose on the back of my neck like they usually would in a situation like this.  Nothing in the pit of my stomach stirred.  No intuitive feeling of ill omens.

Somehow, nothing.

I let Spezzy advance on our quarry without drawing much attention to myself initially.  Without warning, our foe sprang into action with claws extended.  The cat leapt and darted across the rim of Spezzy’s shield and spring-boarded, all but flying through the air toward my position.  With my pistols away, the only thing I could do was quickly utter a Fade incantation to lapse through reality briefly.  Unfortunately this feline familiar was anything but and caught my incorporeal form through the nether.  It pulled me back into reality just as quickly as I had phased out.

I collapsed from the exertion, leaning against the wall to steady myself.  However Spezzy quickly charged our position to bash the cat with her shield.  It ably sprang away once more; this time I stumbled backward and bumped up against a display stand housing some manner of arcane orb.  I grimaced as the cat leapt atop Spezzy’s shield once again.  The orb beside me rocked to and fro, once… twice… and upon the third it tumbled to the floor.  Shattering across the granite beneath our feet, the room was instantly illuminated with brilliant, blinding light.

As our eyesight returned, a revelation came with it.  Where once a mere feline familiar had perched atop Spezzy’s broad shield rim, now a stately Elf sat atop shield and shieldmaiden alike.

“I thank you, my friends,” the elf announced finally, hopping down off Spezzy and stepping aside gracefully.  “Without your… timely… maneuvers… I might have been stuck in that feline form for some hundreds of years more.”

Spezzy climbed back to her feet while I swatted the dust from my duster jacket.  “And who might you be?” the shieldmaiden inquired.

Drawing itself to full height, “I am Sintheril, Light of Edan.  And I would kindly ask you to lower your weapons, friends - though it seems you were sent to do me some harm?”

“Paid well for a simple extermination contract,” I gruffed.  “Which has proven to be anything but.”

“Ah,” Sintheril nodded.  “But sent by whom?”

Spezzy now.  “A certain magi prince…”

“The Dark Prince.”

Now me.  “Why am I not surprised you’re familiar?”

Sintheril explained, in great detail, how it had run afoul of a certain ruling family.  The Heir Apparent, this Dark Prince, had wished Sintheril removed from any temptation of meddling in his affairs.  Which explained why Spezzy and I had been hired, though not the specifics of their dealings or source of the bad blood between them.  At last, Sintheril politely offered to go underground for a time to allow us to collect our earnings and make good on a timely escape from the Mage Capital.

As the elf magi was preparing his portal, he offered one last piece of advice.  “If I was any one of two canny adventurers, I would descend to the bowels of this tower and explore the crypts.  You never know what might be found…”

And then it was gone, leaving the gunslinger and shieldmaiden staring at each other and wondering what those cryptic words had meant.

“To the crypts then?” Spezzy inquired, though she had started off down the damaged stairwell confident in my reply.

“All things considered, that is likely a terrible idea,” I muttered, but chased after her.

From down the spiraling stair, “C’mon, scoundrel - where’s your sense of adventure?!”

I grinned, and raced down the stairs after my companion.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Remember, you're Chaotic Good, not Chaotic Stupid.

Quote of the day >_>

On 10/18/2020 at 12:13 AM, Rurik Harrgath said:

It’s time to be less Pandaren Kung-Fu panda and more Half-Elf shadow monk. ;)  With that said, our protagonist Harrgath is now more of a morally off-white Jedi alchemist (chaotic…goodish), learning to love himself and enjoy everything the world has to offer rather than wallowing in his darker past experiences.

Really digging the idea of a morally off white jedi. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

FeminineBlankLeopard-size_restricted.gif

3 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

aVqeDzG.jpg

Wow, I actually want to be all of them! Having read through each of these dozens of times (legit 🤣) I'm somewhere between  Radical Centrist with some Neutered Good (because let's be honest, legal bureaucracy runs our lives (🙄), but with some Cheerful Psycho for shits & giggles 😎

This is now my prefered alignment chart. Everyone else can come at me 

anteater.jpg

10 hours ago, spezzy said:

giphy.gif

Lc8fCfLHdzSEwvhifk90WOuMOK24ICSUyJ2FFXeg

1 hour ago, TheGreyJedi-Ranger said:

Quote of the day >_>

Really digging the idea of a morally off white jedi. 

Obviously I have a flair for subverting convention through adding some chaos into the trope, but I like a younger Qui-Gon who doesn't play by the rules and is constantly on the Council's grumbling side, but he's out getting business done so often that he's never around to actually be scolded. 

Can't argue with results, and sometimes the methods that achieve those results are a little... questionable. 😉

• Like 3

Fantastic looking challenge man! Very in-depth and thought out. I also love the idea of a Shadow! Mysterious, cool and all around badass...yeah, that sums you up fairly well :) And the way you set up your has given me an idea...so I might be stealing it a little bit...

Just A Little GIFs | Tenor

Wolf

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rurik Harrgath said:

This is now my prefered alignment chart. Everyone else can come at me 

Wonderful. And now, for my next trick...

7lR1.gif

Everything that metal bands warned us about in the Eighties has come to pass: 

Pollution chokes our seas, nuclear war has destroyed our cities, and worst of all, guitars are illegal. The fanatical evangelists who run our planet created an army of robotic drones who police us with cyber-technology. Conformity is the law! Surveillance satellites monitor our every move. With no one to stop them, corporations have run wild, developing grotesque mutations that walk the streets, preying upon unsuspecting humans.

There is only one thing that can save us: METAL.

As radioactive pegasi soar through blood-red skies, adventurers seek glory in the Suburban Wastes and the Grim Northern Forests. Cyborg dragons bellow on top of shopping malls, and the sky is full of laser pentagrams.

Here's where that alignment stuff all came from

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, DarK_RaideR said:

Everything that metal bands warned us about in the Eighties has come to pass: 

Pollution chokes our seas, nuclear war has destroyed our cities, and worst of all, guitars are illegal. The fanatical evangelists who run our planet created an army of robotic drones who police us with cyber-technology. Conformity is the law! Surveillance satellites monitor our every move. With no one to stop them, corporations have run wild, developing grotesque mutations that walk the streets, preying upon unsuspecting humans.

As a bonus, these are some of Rurik's Fellow Canadians.

• Like 1

On 10/18/2020 at 5:41 PM, Rurik Harrgath said:

SO PUMPED YOU'RE BACK SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

Any tips or advice or starting points?  It'll be mostly doinking around with a rattan bamboo bo outside to channel my inner Monk for fun, but I'd still like to do things properly!

HIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Honestly I was taught at such a young age that I really don't remember a lot of the process!  The best I can offer is drill the basics and make sure your wrist mobility is rockin'. :3

11 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

aVqeDzG.jpg

CHAOTIC PLAYER checking in!  Come to me my murderhobo childrennnnnn

3 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

I had tickets to see these guys play live at a dingy dive bar in Boston in April - aaaaand then Rona happened.  Very very very VERY sad to have had to miss them............. 

• Like 1

82467f902a6552383a0864f937f4f665.jpg [The Shadow Who Danced With Death Quest Log]

Challenge Journal:  Date of 19.10.2020

Weight:  214.8lbs.

Officially weighed in for Week Zero, Day One at the above.  It isn't quite where I had hoped I would be, but 5 steady lbs down is still 5lbs fewer than before!  To try and jump-start this new Sustainability Mindset I am working on, I also took my first progress/starting pictures EVER.  #cuzguyshavebodyimageissuestoo #gonnanamemybodydysmorphia #bd #solikebrodie #FUCKYOUBRODIE That said, I am trying to embrace the journey rather than fixating on the destination.  Sure, that sounds cliche AF, but while I've made some pretty wonderful healthy lifestyle changes (and rebounded), I suppose I neglected training my mind as much as I should have along the way.

Hence the Monk-assin theme; all training, all monastic living (no vows of celibacy though 😆), but more focus on the mental aspects of my evolution.

b3a78eeec6499aa77056f4d47eda2961.jpg

So let this post, this whole digital challenge, be my Nexus For Transformation.

That said, I am drawing a line in the sand between Rurik and my negative self-talk.  From here on out, the only words even approaching negativity coming from Me to Me will be "Nobody Cares, Work Fucking Harder."  That's now written on the Sanctum Parabellum (home gym) whiteboard.  No more "You're a slob," or "You know all of this, why the fuck can't you put it into practice?", or "why would anyone want you?" Absolutely nothing anywhere on the arguably reproachful, harmful, or otherwise shaming spectrums. 

Trigger Warning: half-naked fella in boxer shorts below...

Spoiler
Spoiler

c3fb1e9b2897211e24b922cf21882ebd.jpg  1f079003b7c219bb823bd2bb90369d61.jpg

Shout out to my accountibilibuddy @spezzy for inspiring me to evolve into a luminous being above mere crude matter.

This isn't a comparison (I know some would kill to be where I am), a cry for attention (hello, please do not pet the introvert), nor any attempt at body shaming of myself or others (be you, love you!).  I am just talking to me, aloud.  If it is written down, in the public forum, ESPECIALLY TO MY NERDS, I cannot back down from this oath.  Let that vow be: from here on out, we work - not criticize.  There is room for improvement, but mentally and spiritually above physically.  I will train like a Shadow, and my body will reflect the work rather than the aesthetics being the journey and the destination itself (also, thank you to NF for this article The Ultimate Guide to Building Any Physique (or Skill Set) which I have poured over dozens of times lately).  With a healthy mind, the body will follow.  All grind, no whine.  So here I am, there is my line in the sand, and let this iteration of the Cry Havoc challenge anthology be my Nexus For Transformation. 

Body... and Mind.

288987-zen-meditation-a-panda-monk-medit

"Be water, my friend."  - Bruce Lee

Active Skills

• Two Weapon Fighting:  (◯◯◯◯◯◯)  15%
  • Claw Mastery:  21 / 105 hangboard pull-ups.
  • Six-Sided Strike:  (HS) ☐☐.(MU) ☐☐☐
  • Lashing Tail Kick:  (MT) ☐☐. (KB) ☐☐☐

Discipline

• Cloak of Shadows:  ☐☐☐☐☐☐
  • Monastic Tradition:  .
  • Mirror Image:  .☑☑☑☐☐
  • Insightful Focus:  Please see above.

Damage dealt (0%).

• Like 5