Nova Searches for Her Fitness Mojo...and does some other stuff too

Novaurora

17 hours ago, Rurik Harrgath said:

nor altogether professional giving I'm in sales 🤣

I mean, I'm a teacher....though I did read the dress code like 10 times and clear it with my principal.

• Like 1

“And now that you don’t have to be perfect, you can be good.” John Steinbeck

“Do I dare disturb the universe?” – T.S. Eliot

“You wanna fly, you got to give up the shit that weighs you down.” – Toni Morrison

"All we have to do is decide what to do with the time given to us" JRR Tolkien

Current Challenge: Nova's FAB FIVE Summer Selfcare Superpalooza

How have things been Nova?

Current Challenge: Maigs Settles In

Spoiler

Previous Challenges: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10 #11, #12, #13, #14#15, #16, #17, #18, #19, #20, #21, #22, #23, #24, #25, #26, #27, #28, #29, #30, #31, #32#33#34#35, #36, 373839,  4041, and 42

2020 Races:  Spartan Trifecta - pushed to 2021 / Big Red Challenge 7k June 13 (cxld) / 5k the Hard Way Oct 17 (cxld)

Dropping in with a prod and an apology that I haven't done so sooner.

Hope things are going well for you.

"The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows shall spring."

iatetheyeti's odyssey: part one || part two

Yeti on Flickr - Facebook - Instagram

@Novaurora, hope all is well with you!

Current Challenge: Maigs Settles In

Spoiler

Previous Challenges: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10 #11, #12, #13, #14#15, #16, #17, #18, #19, #20, #21, #22, #23, #24, #25, #26, #27, #28, #29, #30, #31, #32#33#34#35, #36, 373839,  4041, and 42

2020 Races:  Spartan Trifecta - pushed to 2021 / Big Red Challenge 7k June 13 (cxld) / 5k the Hard Way Oct 17 (cxld)

@Salinger @Maigs @iatetheyeti @Xena

Thank you so much for the pokes.  Last week and this weekend were a trip back to the "bad place" where my anxiety reigns king and everything is a catastrophe. 

I stopped taking my meds for a whilr...the switch to morning did NOT work and I just kept forgetting...but I'm back on them and (not med related, but anxiety related) am actually sleeping again.  I got up at a reasonable time this morning and actually wasn't rushing around like a crazy person for the first time since we went back in person in October.

Luckily, I also have some therapy coming up, hubs and I are talking again, and school has settled down (there was a point last week where I was looking for new jobs that I could get right that minute for multiple reasons). But I had a killer observation today and my kids have been great and I remember why I love my job.

Anyhoo, I am back and goals will be observed this week.

• Like 11

“You wanna fly, you got to give up the shit that weighs you down.” – Toni Morrison

Thirded!  Hi friend!  How are yoooou? ❤️ 

i am not waiting for a hero.  i saved myself long ago.

Level 50 Bardic Time-Mage; of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65

"Well...in the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't.

You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair...
...But that's the way things are. The choice is yours."

»  kom starkru

Sorry guys, everything is still spiraling.  What I thought was a fix was a very flimsy band-aid and I have been spending all my spoons doing my job, telling my anxiety to fuck off, and maintaining my relationship...I am looking forward to a restful break where I can actually relax.  I am already working on my next challenge which will focus all on headspace and things I can control, as that list of things feels very small at this point.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Novaurora said:

Sorry guys, everything is still spiraling.  What I thought was a fix was a very flimsy band-aid and I have been spending all my spoons doing my job, telling my anxiety to fuck off, and maintaining my relationship...I am looking forward to a restful break where I can actually relax.  I am already working on my next challenge which will focus all on headspace and things I can control, as that list of things feels very small at this point.

Hey, no need to apologies to us at all. You've got to do what you've got to do. We're here to support you, and you know where to find me if you ever need to vent or talk.

• Like 1

"The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows shall spring."

iatetheyeti's odyssey: part one || part two

Yeti on Flickr - Facebook - Instagram