A Change of Pace (and class)

Little_Fox42

Last week was bad. Weather sucked, energy level sucked, kept getting interruptions and distractions. Unfortunately (or actually fortunately) this week isn't gonna be much better as far as the distractions. Got the call on Friday that I start training for my new job tomorrow. Been running around the last few days making sure I have everything I need. You'd be amazed how hard it is to find women's work boots with steel or composite toe. Apparently shoe stores are of the mindset that women don't do manual labor. Oh well, I got some and that's the important thing. Now I just gotta break them in. 😖

Since I don't know what exactly to expect the next few weeks I'm gonna put this challenge on hold and come back once I'm settled in and have a routine. I still don't know what shift I'll be working once I finish training.

Have fun everyone and good luck on your challenges!

• Like 2
35 minutes ago, Little_Fox42 said:

You'd be amazed how hard it is to find women's work boots with steel or composite toe. Apparently shoe stores are of the mindset that women don't do manual labor. 

Oh man, I feel this. I often end up having to get men's shoes for work. 

Heroine of Time

Height: 5'8  Weight: 315lbs

Current Challenge: RhiaWolfe Gets Serious

Previous Challenges: 123456789101112131415161718192021

"Reach for the stars! If you only make it to the moon, you've still done good!" - My Dad

"Hyaaaat! Jeeyat-Hiyaaaah Hiet! Hyaaaaaaa Hiyyyyet! Hiyaaaaat Hiyaaaa!" - Link

Fitbit Profile * Good Reads