Rookie Sparkles 2: Sandcastles in the Sand

Rookie

Rookie Sparkles 2

sandcastles in the sand | Tumblr

Hey frens!

Last challenge I was able to lose 10lbs and get down to 253.6lbs. This challenge we are going to attempt it again! I am riding on the coat tails of engagement motivation so I have to keep going. Its going to be extra hard this time (since I seem to have trouble getting below 254lbs and staying there....) so hopefully this one doesn't end up being a flop like Robin Sparkles "Sandcastles in the Sand" but I am going to try for it anyways. So lets get started!

robin sparkles gifs | WiffleGif

Current Quest: Lose 10lbs by Nov 28

Long term Quest: 50lbs by March 15, 2021 (40lbs to go)

Sub-quest 1: Food (7 points)

> Track calories, 1700cal / day

My rules

> 1 starch per meal

> Fruit or veggie with every meal

> Most Fruits/Veggies do not need to be tracked *

Sub-quest 2: Exercise (3 points)

> 3 workouts on top of horseback riding per week

Sub-quest 3: Adulting + Organizing (1 points)

> Pick 1 thing to do weekly 

Bonus Quest:

> Plan something COVID-friendly to do on or around my birthday because this challenge is also my birthday challenge (Nov 7) :)

Best ✨ 𝖙 𝖗 𝖎 𝖕 𝖕 𝖎 𝖊 𝖗 𝖊 𝖉 𝖉 ✨ GIFs | Gfycat

* Some fruits do need to be tracked... ie. bananas, mangos and pineapples.

• Like 9

{Chase the wind and touch the sky; I will fly}

My knees have been bugging me since last Thursday night 😕 My one knee feels like it needs to pop and the other isn't as bad but randomly reminds me of its presence.  I am not a fan. They better sort themselves out soon. It is either because I started using a new chair to game or because I got a vaccine Thursday afternoon... Or a combo of the 2. I will probably not be playing DDR until my knees feel better.

On a lighter note, I have been trying to work my way through the Studio Ghibli movies on Netflix (Canadian Netflix finally doing something right woohoo). They were put up there back in March I think so I am hoping I didn't leave it too late. So far I have watched Whisper of the Heart and My Neighbour Totoro. I started Ocean Waves. I am saving the ones I own on DVD for last (Howls Moving Castle, Spirited Away and Princess Mononoke). 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Rookie said:

> Track calories, 1700cal / day

Calorie counting has long been touted as the standard but bear in mind that it is merely a unit of measurement and offers no nutritional information or guideline. A calorie is a calorie no matter from where it comes, but where it comes from is vitally important.

2 hours ago, Rookie said:

> Most Fruits/Veggies do not need to be tracked *

Minimize fruits as much as you can. Fructose, or fruit sugar, gets metabolized by the liver really fast and doesn't affect circulating blood sugar, which means the body uses it but we can't measure it well. Sucrose, or table sugar, is half fructose. Probably the best thing you can do is to minimize sugar as much as possible. It provides no nutritional value other than extra calories. 

3 hours ago, Rookie said:

3 workouts on top of horseback riding per week

How often are you horseback riding? How long have you been doing that? There could be a lot of things that you can do with exercise to improve the quality of this activity.

3 hours ago, Rookie said:

Pick 1 thing to do weekly 

I would suggest being more specific in this. I try to avoid using ambiguous words like "thing" when setting my goals. For instance, one of my goals is to throw away 1 unneeded item each week. Something else could be "clean the top left drawer of the desk".  Perhaps you're already doing this with your plan just not stating it here. 

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." -Nelson Mandela

"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." -Walt Disney

Challenges: 1

O.o Rookie, you share my brother's birthday.

Well done on losing those 10lb, i know it's not easy but it looks like you're losing at a nice and steady rate. And good luck on the next 10 🖖

I'm glad you're enjoying the Glibi movies, I have most on DVD, but they're all in storage atm. Pocco Rosso is one of my favourite, but I watched Firefly once and could never watch it again.

As for Covid friendly birthday suggestions, I have no idea what might be on in your area or even what you might like, but in my neck of the woods; murder mystery dinner (actors play out a murder mystery while you eat, and you try to solve it), historical walks around town (we have an actor playing Blackbeard giving tours), visit to the local  gardens (national parks, woods, and so on), open day at a metal workshop (Build something out of scrap).

I hope you have a good birthday!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

How did you enjoy the two weeks of summer? Very glad you are continuing with the Robin Sparkles Theme.

It was glorious... and now I am freezing :( Send help and fire.

1 hour ago, Firefly1230 said:

Calorie counting has long been touted as the standard but bear in mind that it is merely a unit of measurement and offers no nutritional information or guideline. A calorie is a calorie no matter from where it comes, but where it comes from is vitally important.

I realize this, but without it I tend to overeat or make unwise food decisions.... BUT that is why I have my other rules in place. I have tried macro counting before but it felt more overwhelming to me. I do have the odd questionable snack if it fits in my calories but I know it does nothing for nutrition. Calorie counting has helped me have less of those snacks or smaller portions or just make better decisions of food. "Yes I can have 2 slices of pizza but if I want to be full then I will need to have a giant salad or big portion of veggies with it." If you were to see my meals I think you would agree that I am making progress and having nutritious meals most of the time. 

Minimize fruits as much as you can. Fructose, or fruit sugar, gets metabolized by the liver really fast and doesn't affect circulating blood sugar, which means the body uses it but we can't measure it well. Sucrose, or table sugar, is half fructose. Probably the best thing you can do is to minimize sugar as much as possible. It provides no nutritional value other than extra calories. 

I already don't eat that much fruit, but I do enjoy an orange, asian pear or apple at breakfast sometimes. Or the odd time for a snack. This rule was put in place because I will be more likely to go for a fruit or veggie as a snack if it is 'free'. Also I tend to have more vegetables in general now that this is my rule where as before I could easily have none. You would be very against my go to breakfast on weekdays of a piece of toast with Nutella and half an orange. I have been trying to have an egg on toast more. 

How often are you horseback riding? How long have you been doing that? There could be a lot of things that you can do with exercise to improve the quality of this activity.

I horseback ride 3 times a week for 30 minutes (1 lesson, 2 rides by myself)  + in the summer this includes a 15 minute walk over uneven ground.
It is hard to say how long I have been doing this because its been many years but with random breaks or different scenarios/levels of work... but we will say 3-4 years at my current barn.  

Anyways I don't enjoy doing exercise really and have been having a hard time making it into a habit. Last challenge I started playing DDR (dance dance revolution) on my non-riding days. I am just trying to get into the habit of moving more. It has helped with my stamina for riding. But I am curious what you would suggest based on my response.

I would suggest being more specific in this. I try to avoid using ambiguous words like "thing" when setting my goals. For instance, one of my goals is to throw away 1 unneeded item each week. Something else could be "clean the top left drawer of the desk".  Perhaps you're already doing this with your plan just not stating it here. 

I would say I am very practiced at this one and I am okay with leaving it vague. It used to have more structure and focused on purging and organizing (like 2-3 challenges ago) but I am taking a break from that unless I specifically feel like it. I literally  just choose 1 thing that bugs me with my house and do it. Last challenge I did it daily (whether it be laundry, dishes, grocery shopping, working on my painting commission, cleaning lightswitch covers, sweeping up dog hair, etc). I did well with the doing 1 thing daily but by the end it became a bit much and I struggle going into winter so I decided to tone this down. 

I appreciate your thoughtful response and insight to my goals :)

1 hour ago, RobinLost said:

O.o Rookie, you share my brother's birthday.

BIRTHDAY TWINSIES :D I feel it is a popular day, there was always someone in school with the same birthday as me. 

Well done on losing those 10lb, i know it's not easy but it looks like you're losing at a nice and steady rate. And good luck on the next 10 🖖

Thank you! :) My graph in MFP would disagree haha all the up and downs but that is super normal. I just hope we keep going down from here :)I have been 250-270lbs my whole adult life. 2 years ago I reached my highest of 285lbs and went noppppe. So slowly I am going in the right direction again. Overall I have lost and kept off 30lbs.

I'm glad you're enjoying the Glibi movies, I have most on DVD, but they're all in storage atm. Pocco Rosso is one of my favourite, but I watched Firefly once and could never watch it again.

I have always wanted the box set and kept looking for one but the comic store was always sold out or I didn't have the money for it. So I am very glad they are on netflix right now. 

As for Covid friendly birthday suggestions, I have no idea what might be on in your area or even what you might like, but in my neck of the woods; murder mystery dinner (actors play out a murder mystery while you eat, and you try to solve it), historical walks around town (we have an actor playing Blackbeard giving tours), visit to the local  gardens (national parks, woods, and so on), open day at a metal workshop (Build something out of scrap).

I hope you have a good birthday!

My friend and I usually do a murder mystery dinner every year. They are super fun! :) The one we go to though is in the busiest city around me that has the worst numbers. I had a few ideas but I can see they wouldn't really work at this point haha. I might just go to Korean BBQ with the fiance or have scallops and steak with my family. I will put more thought into it though :)

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Rookie said:

I have tried macro counting before but it felt more overwhelming to me. I do have the odd questionable snack if it fits in my calories but I know it does nothing for nutrition. Calorie counting has helped me have less of those snacks or smaller portions or just make better decisions of food.

If it works, keep it up! I know a lot of people that started calorie counting and then moved to macros. 

1 hour ago, Rookie said:

I already don't eat that much fruit, but I do enjoy an orange, asian pear or apple at breakfast sometimes. Or the odd time for a snack. This rule was put in place because I will be more likely to go for a fruit or veggie as a snack if it is 'free'.

I'm curious to see what you would think about having the fruit later in the day instead of at breakfast. I have been doing a lot of research into the physiological response to sugar and the addictive properties it has. Also, a veggie is absolutely free but fruit might be, like...1 point. 😉

1 hour ago, Rookie said:

I am just trying to get into the habit of moving more. It has helped with my stamina for riding. But I am curious what you would suggest based on my response.

I'm curious as to what is going on with your knees that you mentioned in another post. I've had a plagued knee for many years that moved to back issues. I have finally focused on some specific mobility and deep tissue work that has helped tremendously.

1 hour ago, Rookie said:

It used to have more structure and focused on purging and organizing (like 2-3 challenges ago)

Maybe I should get some suggestions from you!!

• Like 1

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." -Nelson Mandela

7 hours ago, Rookie said:

On a lighter note, I have been trying to work my way through the Studio Ghibli movies on Netflix (Canadian Netflix finally doing something right woohoo). They were put up there back in March I think so I am hoping I didn't leave it too late. So far I have watched Whisper of the Heart and My Neighbour Totoro. I started Ocean Waves. I am saving the ones I own on DVD for last (Howls Moving Castle, Spirited Away and Princess Mononoke). 

MAN! Why are those not on american netflix. I want a Ghibli marathon SO MUCH now!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, Firefly1230 said:

If it works, keep it up! I know a lot of people that started calorie counting and then moved to macros. 

I hope to get to a point where I'm not such a fat ass and can just eat freely and maybe track once a week randomly to make sure I'm still not over indulging. 🤣 Basically I want to learn how to eat for the rest of my life. 

I'm curious to see what you would think about having the fruit later in the day instead of at breakfast. I have been doing a lot of research into the physiological response to sugar and the addictive properties it has. Also, a veggie is absolutely free but fruit might be, like...1 point. 

Hahaha yah, once I'm really solid with tracking I'll probably track all fruit. I do track my orange in the morning and if I have a banana I'll track it. Now that I think about it I track most fruit... But not apples 🤣 or if it's choosing a fruit over an icecream or chocolate bar. I'm fine eating fruit later in the day too. I didn't have any fruit with my toast this morning but I had an apple at 5pm when I got to the barn... Of course the horse saw me and walked up to me for once 🤣 so she got most of it. 

Lately I haven't had much luck with my oranges so I haven't been having them with breakfast. I am just not a huge fan of having vegetables with my breakfast if I'm having something sweet like Nutella or peanut butter... And part of my last 2 challenges was to have a fruit or veggie with every meal. I can really take or leave the fruit in the morning. 

I'm curious as to what is going on with your knees that you mentioned in another post. I've had a plagued knee for many years that moved to back issues. I have finally focused on some specific mobility and deep tissue work that has helped tremendously.

I would love to know as well haha. I'm guessing it's a mixture of genetic bad knees (mom and brother both have bad knees.. my brother is a healthy weight and only in his 30s and has already had an MRI on his knee), being overweight for at least 15 years (maybe more), bad habit of sitting on my leg /putting pressure on my knee maybe. I went to physio 2 years ago or so about my shoulder and knee. She wanted to focus on my shoulder. Basically she said on my left leg (bad knee) I don't use my leg properly in the balance test ... I cheat and use the bone structure or something. But I have no idea if that has to do with my knees... That's just something she mentioned. Usually if I have knee pain it goes away after a day of wearing my brace. It's not as bad right now but it's still not 100%. I remembered my brother started taking fish oil pills and said it helped... So last challenge I started as well. I'm not sure if it helps or not since most of the time my knees don't hurt. But it seems to happen randomly.

Maybe I should get some suggestions from you!!

Hahaha try and try again. Actually watching people on YouTube following the Marie Kondo method really got me fired up 🤣 that's my secret

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Rookie said:

I am just not a huge fan of having vegetables with my breakfast if I'm having something sweet like Nutella or peanut butter... And part of my last 2 challenges was to have a fruit or veggie with every meal. I can really take or leave the fruit in the morning.

What I'm considering here is the insulin response to sugar. You'll have to forgive me a little for thrusting my scientific analytical brain at you, especially while I'm still learning myself. Allow me to rant for a moment. The goal being to maintain a steady level of insulin throughout the day as it's the only hormone that signals our body to store fat. Even though fructose in fruit is mostly metabolized in the liver before it gets to the blood stream, I think it can create an insulin response albeit less than sucrose. The question I have here is how long the liver metabolism of fructose takes and if that allows a greater amount of sugar to enter the bloodstream inducing a greater insulin response. I have to do a bit more research on this. I've been reading an amazing book called "A Case Against Sugar" and it's been really eye-opening and creating a lot of questions for me. 

14 hours ago, Rookie said:

Basically she said on my left leg (bad knee) I don't use my leg properly in the balance test ... I cheat and use the bone structure or something. But I have no idea if that has to do with my knees... That's just something she mentioned. Usually if I have knee pain it goes away after a day of wearing my brace.

This sounds like there is a possible strength/mobility imbalance. When squatting or lunging, many people, including myself, allow one of the knees to collapse inward. There are literally hundreds of exercises to correct this sort of thing. Fish oil may help a little. Have you tried glucosamine? Of course, any pill is really only a temporary fix until the physiological imbalance is corrected.

What I'm considering here is the insulin response to sugar. You'll have to forgive me a little for thrusting my scientific analytical brain at you, especially while I'm still learning myself. Allow me to rant for a moment. The goal being to maintain a steady level of insulin throughout the day as it's the only hormone that signals our body to store fat. Even though fructose in fruit is mostly metabolized in the liver before it gets to the blood stream, I think it can create an insulin response albeit less than sucrose. The question I have here is how long the liver metabolism of fructose takes and if that allows a greater amount of sugar to enter the bloodstream inducing a greater insulin response. I have to do a bit more research on this. I've been reading an amazing book called "A Case Against Sugar" and it's been really eye-opening and creating a lot of questions for me. 

I mean you can't really know on an individual basis unless the person is testing their sugars after every meal. Because you are interested in insulin responses have you researched glycemic index? If you haven't, it sounds right up your alley. If you are truly worried about my insulin responses to sugar you should be more on my case about the nutella then the orange or apple. Plus the fibre slows down the absorption of the sugar. In keto you do net carbs (total carbs - fibre). I have also heard if you are eating a food that has a moderate to high glycemic index that you want to pair it with something that has a low index or oils because then it changes the speed at which your body will process things. Its very interesting indeed. Right now though I am losing weight steadily at a healthy speed. I mean would I be better off without so much sugar? Probably but that shit is in literally everything lol. I did keto before and lost weight fast but it wasn't maintainable for me and I ended up gaining more back then I lost because holy cravings batman after falling off the wagon head first. 

This sounds like there is a possible strength/mobility imbalance. When squatting or lunging, many people, including myself, allow one of the knees to collapse inward. There are literally hundreds of exercises to correct this sort of thing. Fish oil may help a little. Have you tried glucosamine? Of course, any pill is really only a temporary fix until the physiological imbalance is corrected.

Lunging is a no go for me. Squatting I have perfect form until I get tired. Then if I notice my leg collapsing inward I don't do anymore squats. I just haven't really put forth the effort to fix it I guess because I don't really know what's going on. Funnily enough... I give my horse that haha but no I personally haven't taken that. Honestly it just comes and goes so randomly. Like knees will be fine all day, go to take a step while holding groceries and woop there the knee gives out with some shooting pain; then the next day doing the same sort of thing and its fine. I really do hope that losing some weight will help. I should probably ask my brother what the results of his MRI thing was too. I would say between him and I ... that I have better knees. But he has a way more active job. I was pretty sure my moms was from being overweight for 30 years and barely walking/moving in daily life. 

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Rookie said:

If you are truly worried about my insulin responses to sugar you should be more on my case about the nutella then the orange or apple.

I didn't know about the nutella until last night! 😉

26 minutes ago, Rookie said:

have you researched glycemic index?

I have begun a little research on this and its origin is different than how it is applied in the nutrition industry today. I don't feel I know enough to comment yet but so far, I'm not impressed with where it comes from.

27 minutes ago, Rookie said:

Then if I notice my leg collapsing inward I don't do anymore squats.

I had a similar thing and a PT told me to work on strengthening my adductors. It seemed counter-intuitive at first but it only took a few days and there was a major difference in my knee stability during squats and lunges. There are a number of feedback items that I pay attention to but that is something that's often kept quiet unless you pay someone for the information. Ty doing wall-sits or bridges while squeezing a ball between your knees. If there's any pain, then stop, of course. 

30 minutes ago, Rookie said:

Like knees will be fine all day, go to take a step while holding groceries and woop there the knee gives out with some shooting pain; then the next day doing the same sort of thing and its fine.

Kinda sounds like a meniscus issue. Have you had an MRI of the knee?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rookie said:

I mean would I be better off without so much sugar? Probably but that shit is in literally everything lol. 

Man, ain't this the truth. I know in America, the government subsidizes the corn industry. That's why there is High Fructose Corn syrup in so many things. It is super cheap. I noticed when I was doing Whole 30, there was sugar in almost everything. Sugar or anything ending in ose. Dextrose etc. I even saw dill pickles that had high fructose corn syrup. Like WTF.

I also feel like the best "diet" is the one that you can find sustainable to you. For me, it's keto. I know for many, it is not that. I don't think having fruit would be the end of the world. Just Like you said there is fiber the slows down absorption. It's much better then having fruit juice. or any other sugar laden products out there.

Not sure for the knees, but I know my wife has had issues for a long time. Her pain is because her knees are pretty much bone on bone. The cartilage is basically gone in her knees. 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Tateman said:

I even saw dill pickles that had high fructose corn syrup. Like WTF.

Huh, and here I was thinking that it was logical that there would be sugar in any pickle. Even my home-made ones contain more sugar than you'd think.

7 minutes ago, Tateman said:

I also feel like the best "diet" is the one that you can find sustainable to you. For me, it's keto. I know for many, it is not that. I don't think having fruit would be the end of the world. Just Like you said there is fiber the slows down absorption. It's much better then having fruit juice. or any other sugar laden products out there.

I couldn't agree more to that. You want to lose weight in the long run, which means making lasting changes. I'm glad that both of you have now found ways that are sustainable for you. I think that for most people, it would be healthy to eat fruits because of the nutrients found in them, and the relatively low amount of calories per portion. You could of course get most of those nutrients from vegetables as well, but life has to contain joy as well, and for 100kcal per portion I think it's a good trade-off between calories, nutrients and tastiness.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Firefly1230 said:

Kinda sounds like a meniscus issue. Have you had an MRI of the knee?

I have not.

4 hours ago, Tateman said:

Not sure for the knees, but I know my wife has had issues for a long time. Her pain is because her knees are pretty much bone on bone. The cartilage is basically gone in her knees. 

Ouch that sounds super painful :( Poor wife. I am hoping since mine was probably brought on by the injection and isn't USUALLY this bad that it is just a weakness of some sorts and not missing cartilage. Either way losing weight should hopefully help.

4 hours ago, Waanie said:

Huh, and here I was thinking that it was logical that there would be sugar in any pickle. Even my home-made ones contain more sugar than you'd think.

Everything I have pickled calls for some sugar. 

4 hours ago, Waanie said:

I couldn't agree more to that. You want to lose weight in the long run, which means making lasting changes. I'm glad that both of you have now found ways that are sustainable for you. I think that for most people, it would be healthy to eat fruits because of the nutrients found in them, and the relatively low amount of calories per portion. You could of course get most of those nutrients from vegetables as well, but life has to contain joy as well, and for 100kcal per portion I think it's a good trade-off between calories, nutrients and tastiness.

I agree :) I am in the long haul and I am not necessarily aiming for scientific perfection. At least not right now ;)

• Like 4

Nice job meeting your goals last challenge!  I presume you've been playing this game long enough to know how to tackle the difficulties that may arise as you roll through these next few weeks.  Not to mention there are a lot of truly knowledgeable people around these here parts who can help you if you need assistance. 

9 hours ago, Rookie said:

You could of course get most of those nutrients from vegetables as well, but life has to contain joy as well, and for 100kcal per portion I think it's a good trade-off between calories, nutrients and tastiness.

I agree :) I am in the long haul and I am not necessarily aiming for scientific perfection. At least not right now

Without the joy, why would you try?  :)  Thank you for reminding me I need to go cut up a melon.

On 10/19/2020 at 6:40 PM, Countess D'If said:

MAN! Why are those not on american netflix. I want a Ghibli marathon SO MUCH now!

Ditto!  I feel cheated!  Grumbling ensues*

Here for the birthday party!

Following!

• Like 4
3 hours ago, Chesire said:

Nice job meeting your goals last challenge!  I presume you've been playing this game long enough to know how to tackle the difficulties that may arise as you roll through these next few weeks.  Not to mention there are a lot of truly knowledgeable people around these here parts who can help you if you need assistance. 

Once I get past the block that is 254lbs lollll I think I will be good to go :P

Ditto!  I feel cheated!  Grumbling ensues*

Raccoon Weird GIF - Raccoon Weird Clapping GIFs

Here for the birthday party!

Coronacumple Cumpleaños GIF - Coronacumple Cumpleaños HappyBirthday GIFs

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, Countess D'If said:

HAPPY MONDAY!!!

I DISAGREED lol Okay it was an alright Monday I have just been not loving the dark when I wake up thing. But that is normal for me coming into winter. T_T  I thought about popping on NF but wasn't feeling it. BUT HERE I AM.

So I actually used Week 0 as just a "MEH I DO WHAT I WANT (within reason)" week which I never do but whatevsssssss. It seems I haven't updated my thread since Wednesday so lets see ....

Thursday after dinner I went to the country store and got some extra food for my Daisy because I notice she is dropping some weight :( They are still on the grass pasture and there is barely any grass left but any grass that is left doesn't have much nutrition right now. So I lifted a 55lb bag multiple times while I tried to decide what I wanted to feed her. 55lbs is heavy T_T I also went to petsmart to get a Vittles Vault (animal food storage container.. highly recommend them lol). 

I had Friday off (gotta use that vacation time) so I went riding in the morning (Daisy lurves the addition of the new food). THEN I MADE ANOTHER THANKSGIVING bahahaha I have a problem but I blame it on the fact I got 0 left overs this year. So I made pumpkin pie, stuffing, squash with butter + brown sugar, mashed potatoes and gravy from scratch. I bought a rotisserie chicken for my "turkey" aka a vessel for my cranberries. 10/10 would recommend. I ate way too much in pure thanksgiving fashion. I watched 2 studio ghibli movies this day. "From Up on Poppy Hill" and "Only Yesterday"

Saturday I finally worked on the doggo painting and I can say its ALMOST done. I need to make the eyes look less happy (this kills me) and smooth out one side of the face. BUT AFTER THAT... I hope it is done. I am ready to chuck this one out the window lol but I have to say I am quite proud that I was able to mostly duplicate the original painting I did lol. In the evening we went to our friends house for pumpkin carving; fiance and I did a Wesley pumpkin! :D We also may or may not have had more pumpkin pie (but they didn't have whipped cream!?!?! so it was sad) and popeyes chicken sandwiches for dinner. I am pretty sure I had pumpkin pie + whipped cream for breakfast this day haha. We then watched a turrible movie called "The Cottage.

Spoiler

20201027_090028.thumb.png.ebb6d55521fd927d69a65f1e70140b74.png

First painting on left, new on right

20201024_172210.thumb.jpg.ae82eddbbb75a43d142593954295f587.jpgreceived_794149488041345.thumb.jpeg.b6bc4645aac5ef437c826273d2f696df.jpegIMG_20201025_100307_962.thumb.jpg.64d890a023aeee606abc80666933458c.jpg

Sunday I don't really remember which means I probably played my MMO and maybe did some painting. Ate some thanksgiving leftovers. More pie. 

Monday; Worked... it was a true struggle lol then I went and rode Daisy. It was just cold and windy feeling. Picked up some things from Walmart and got gas on the way home. Played my game for a little bit then we watched some Naruto because fiance wanted popcorn haha 

AND thats what I have been up to :P

Oh I weighed in today at 252lbs. (Waaaaaht lol) I was ecstatic because  I was half expecting to see my weight jump back up to 256lbs because that is what I am used to seeing after eating not so stellar. But I only went over in calories 2/7 days I think. So I still got a -0.8lbs loss

• Like 7