Bucket list item.....

So while cleaning out some stuff from the house I found an old notebook that had some fitness related bucket lists in it. I gave myself to 40 to get them done, they are all crossed off except the Marathon; for the next year I'm going to be training for a marathon. Hey as long as I do it while I'm 40 it still counts......

• Like 5

An Ironman, completing all 46 peaks in the Adirondacks, which I'm going to reset back to 1 when I restart; I have over the years hiked close to 30 of the peaks and the Escarpment trail run which I need to do a sub 4 hour marathon in order to even apply for the race. 

• Like 2
  • That's Metal 1
9 hours ago, Capt Frost said:

An Ironman, completing all 46 peaks in the Adirondacks, which I'm going to reset back to 1 when I restart; I have over the years hiked close to 30 of the peaks and the Escarpment trail run which I need to do a sub 4 hour marathon in order to even apply for the race. 

Escarpment is awesome! (I haven't done the race, but I've attended as a spectator and have run/hiked parts of the trail)

So I don't know how to feel about this, I just got diagnosed with Hypothyroidism which explains so much, so I start taking medication for it tomorrow. So hooray we found out that something is actually wrong with me and boo there is something wrong with me

So going forward have to keep up on my diet and exercise

So far 9.1 miles run this week with 4.2 planned for this afternoon and another hopeful 6 tomorrow or Sunday morning, putting me at the 20 mile mark for the week.

• Like 3

Whereas I haven't been consistent with my weekday runs I have a two week streak of getting out and doing my "long" runs 5-6 milers, last Sundays run was on the part of the bike path I've been complaining about; let me just say that is going to be my new long run route until it's impassable with snow, then I'll just switch to my snowshoes haha

• Like 2