iatetheyeti's odyssey: the road ahead

iatetheyeti

[IT BEGINS]

Scraggly trees and stunted shrubs morphed into a moon-dappled blur. Dust flew as heavy boots hit the ground. Short, sharp bursts of cloudy white accompanied every wheezing breath. Their legs ached, their thighs burned, but the screaming wouldn't let them relent. Every whoop and screech sent a fresh burst of adrenaline pumping through their veins. Yet even with that fuelling them, they knew they couldn't last much longer. Either the path they followed would come to an end, forcing a last stand, or they would lose their footing on the loose gravel. Once down, they knew they wouldn't get up.

So they ran.

As drawing breath began to burn, the plant life dropped away to reveal an area of cracked pathing stones and half-rotted wood. They had a split second to observe the ramshackle pier and the dubiously patched boat moored there before making a decision. As the yelling and shouting grew louder, individual voices becoming distinct now, they put on a final burst of speed, flying to the end of the pier and taking off with a wild leap. The boat rocked violently as they landed, brownish water slopping in over the sides as it fought to remain upright. They looked up, mouth gaping open as they gasped for air, black spots flickering in their vision. Above them the mooring post hung by splinters, wrenched outwards by the sheer force of their landing. One firm tug with shaky hands freed the boat entirely. They had time to form a shaky grin and a one finger salute before finally passing out.

Bit by bit the smell of sewage filtered through, something accompanied by a rushing sound they couldn't quite identify. It was only when the near painful pressure in their bladder came to the fore that they recognised the sounds of the river. Sitting up cost effort. They squinted, trying their best to ignore the pounding that had taken up residence behind their eyes.

The boat had come to rest against a stony shore, and not a moment too soon given the state of it. Rotted pieces of wood had peeled away from the hull, resulting in large, fast growing puddles. They grimaced, got to their feet, and stumbled from the boat, shoes squelching unpleasantly as they did. After a quick glance around to ensure no pursuit followed, they relieved the pressure in their bladder there and then against the pebbles and sand. Behind them the boat gave a small creak of protest before listing heavily towards the shore, buffeted by the current.

They straightened up and stared up river for a few moments, brow furrowed, then turned in a slow circle.

The river remained the only recognisable feature. On the far shore a burnt-looking scrubland with the remnants of grass and shrubs stretched out towards the horizon. Upriver there was no sign of the stunted forest, meaning they had travelled far further than they had intended. As a long, exasperated sigh left their lips, the boat gave another squealing creak before breaking free of the shore and drifting out into the centre of the river, sinking below the brown water as it did.

It left them with nothing but the clothes on their back. The tattered trousers and holey shoes, the worn t-shirt and the threadbare jacket bearing the faded legend 'Yeti Industries'. That jacket had long since ceased to bring warmth or shelter, but they couldn't throw it away. They'd taken their name from that jacket, discarding the unlucky one they'd had before. It had been with them for years, a source of luck and comfort both. Even as they thought that, though, Yeti grimaced. It wouldn't stop another knife again, that was for sure. They sighed again, shoving their hands in their pockets. One hand went straight through, the other came into contact with sodden dust.

"Next time I ask for a change of scenery," they said out loud. "Please don't take such drastic measures."

No answer came, not that they expected one. The gods weren't listening, not anymore.

After standing there for a few minutes more, staring mournfully at the spot the boat had sunk, they turned to face the boulder-strewn plain behind them. It was the most promising direction, and if nothing else would perhaps be a source of something suitable to use as a weapon. They didn’t know if they had entered into yet more claimed land, or even if wildlife roamed here.

"Please don't have taken such drastic measures," Yeti said, voice a pained muttered.

They set off, trying not to wince at the feel of every pebble and sharp stone through the soles of their shoes. That, they decided, would make a potentially long trek longer still. A derisive laugh spilled from their mouth before they could think twice, echoing off of the rocks in increasingly mocking whispers. They grimaced, lips clamping tightly shut as they picked up their pace.

What started as small to knee-high rocks gave way to mossy giants within the space of an hour, towering above Yeti and forcing them to keep looking up to the sun to ensure they maintained their true course. It became difficult as the stones underfoot transitioned from dull grey and brown lumps to increasingly more colourful pebbles, all strangely smooth and oval with an odd, glass-like texture to them. One, a particularly misshapen pebble with a pale green colour to it, caught their eye. They stooped, scooping it up and putting it into their one whole pocket without a second thought.

Hunger began to gnaw as the sun climbed across the mottled sky, ducking behind smog and clouds every so often. Yeti's stomach grumbled quietly for a short while only. When they began to consciously force their mind away from it, it began to shout.

They strode onwards. The colourful pebbles below their feet were an odd contrast to the dark boulders and the brown and yellow moss. It added to the uneasiness brewing within, one sparked into life by the absence of sound. No wind, no insects, no spirits, nothing. And the boulders seemed to be getting taller, arching high as if to block out the sun's pale light. The shadows crept in towards them, reaching out with wispy tendrils. Yeti shivered and once more checked their direction. When their eyes returned to their path, they wondered about the truth behind the myth of wraiths.

Seconds later they stopped cold, eyes widened in shock.

The boulders had grown to a towering height, forming a rough circle, leaning in towards the centre as though falling, moss hanging down in yellow-green curtains, not a trace of brown in sight. The colourful pebbles gave way to a kind of grass Yeti had never seen before. Short and green fragile looking, something entirely unlike the plains grass, which was tall and burnt yellow, or the woods grass, which grew looking dead right from the shoot. They wanted to bend down and touch it, but their attention was drawn to the boulder directly opposite.

Eyes stared right back at them.

Two of the smooth pebbles, deep green in colour, looked out from the carved eye sockets of a large creature set into a roughly hewn alcove. It had the head of an overgrown dear, though rather than the pair of bulbus growths they usually had atop their heads, this one had horns. Magnificent horns at that, ones that added a good couple of feet to the already towering height. They spread wider than that, wider than Yeti could reach with their arms fully outstretched. They branched like a tree, each offshoot ending in lethal looking points. And yet below that bestial head and furred neck was the torso of a man. The body had been carved with broad shoulders and large arms, and a solid body that gave way to legs that were as furred and bestial as the head, ending in slotted hooves. And somehow, despite there being no sign of anyone having been there in a long time, the place looked fresh, new, no sign of weathering upon the rocks at all.

"What in the name of…?" Yeti trailed off, unease deepening, hunger forgotten.

It took a great deal of will for them to take a step onto the strange grass, and when they did it was to look down, eyes wide. Soft ground beneath their feet was the last thing they expected. After shooting a wary look at the stone figure, they crouched down and reached out, hand trembling, and laid it against the vibrant green carpet. Soft. It was soft. The grass itself, the earth beneath. Both soft. The earth itself was a deep, rich brown, moisture evident.

"How…?" The word escaped in a tremulous, awed whisper.

Their eyes snapped up to the statue. The pieces fell into place.

"This is a shrine. A genuine shrine. That's how all this is possible, right?"

No answer.

"But which god?"

They edged closer, examining the towering figure. Maybe the shapes of the gods had been known once, but Yeti didn’t know anything about them. They'd heard of elemental gods, of shapeshifting gods, of gods who had commanded armies and gods who had healed thousands. No names. No shapes. No clue as to who stood in front of them. There were markings along the edges of the alcove, but if it was language, it was something they didn’t recognise.

Yeti sighed, turning away. They froze once more, staring in the direction they come from. Moments later laughter bubbled up, spilling from their lips in wild, choking barks. Another alcove had been carved into one boulder by the entryway, only this one went far deeper, deep enough for three large chests to be stacked inside. More of the strange letters were carved on the wall in haphazard patterns and alongside them were patterns, none of them coherent.

"By all the gods," Yeti murmured, stepping inside.

They frowned down at the first chest and, with a series of well-placed kicks, broke the padlock from the aged wood. They crouched, lifting the lid. The musty smell made them recoil, rocking back on their heels for a moment. Nothing other than the smell of damp followed, and the contents brought another semi-crazed laugh.

Books. Books and smaller boxes.

The second trunk yielded metallic cans, a large faded green box with a white cross on it, and a pair of thick books. And in the third were a series of items that they had only seen in the faded pictures of old journals. One was a sleeping bag, wrapped up tight in a black cover with a strange white symbol printed all over it, something that looked like a snail shell, peeling letters proclaiming 'SNU', though the rest of the word was mostly missing, only white tatters remaining. One looked like an instrument that had once been stringed, but the treated wood bowed inwards with even the softest of touches, black and green speckles covering what they suspected had once been blue paint.

A treasure trove, all in all. A treasure trove at a shrine, abandoned with no visible cause.

Their elation died down as their unease mounted once more. Just as they considered leaving, wary of the rightful owner returning or of being struck down by a curse, their stomach growled and a wave of dizziness threatened to topple them.

"Alright," they said, voice soft, hoarse. "I don't know who you are, but I hope you don't mind me staying for a day or two. It's this or, well… I imagine you know, being a god and all. I'll clean the place up before I leave. Just… don't eat me in my sleep."

And with that they hauled the sleeping bag out, stripped off their ragged clothes, climbed in, and promptly went to sleep.

• Like 1

"The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows shall spring."

iatetheyeti's odyssey: part one || part two

Yeti on Flickr - Facebook - Instagram

Flexibility, budgeting, and D&D have all been major inspirations for this challenge and the final shaping of it. The first is needed as the more rigid structure I was trying to enforce on myself in prior challenges wasn't working. The second has been needed for a long time, bouncing back from months on sick pay (which is less than half of what I usually earn) is difficult enough, but this month I made a major miscalculation and am now faced with my first ever late rent payment (just by a few days, but still…). Long story short, I intend to spend nothing this challenge, essential payments aside, and I will need some hefty accountability to keep that going. And finally, it isn't really just the whole D&D thing, but that kind of creativity in general. When I create, I'm happy. The more I create, the happier I get, and the happier I get, the more I create.

[GOAL ONE: RECORD]

This is going to be split into two parts:

[INTENTIONS]

Intentions will be stated, I will record what happens. For example, during zero week I intend to go on one run (likely Friday morning) and do two yoga sessions. Now that they're out there, I have to record what happens whether they are accomplished or not. I tend to find this gives me an extra push into actually doing things.

[GENERAL RECORDS]

Sometimes I will do stuff and maybe even some things. Did I deep clean the kitchen? Wonderful, put it on record. Did I prep some meals? Fantastic, jot that down. Did I spend half an hour working on my blanket? On a puzzle? Reading a book? Great, add that too. The idea here is to get an accurate picture of how I am actually spending my time day to day, and once I have that information I can use it to help shape my future.

[GOAL TWO: BUDGET]

Quite simply, unless it's an essential expense, DO NOT SPEND A PENNY. Essential expenses are as follows:

• Rent
  • Bills/council tax/electric and gas meters
  • Repayments
  • Food (should not need to spend here for a couple of weeks at least as I am well stocked right now)

And unless I'm missing something incredibly obvious, that is it. I would usually allow myself a small treat or two per month, something like a new book or puzzle, but my miscalculation has put me in a very bad financial position and I know full well I don't need to buy things to make me happy. So that has to stop. It is a bit of a wrench when it comes to things like races as I had a lot of plans, but I have to put on my responsible adult face and accept that I can't always get what I want.

No spend days will go into my recorded observations, as will explanations for any money that leaves my bank account. This is likely to be the most difficult goal for me to achieve and it does make me quite nervous, but it's vital I do so.

[GOAL THREE: CREATE]

I've slowly been getting back into the creative spirit and recently it's been picking up speed. When I had my first D&D session I realised part of what I'd been missing is actually using that creative energy to tell some kind of story. Usually for me this falls into a more artistic kind of expression, but given how much fun I had writing my character's backstory (and, not gonna lie, getting positive feedback on it from the DM was a great feeling), I've decided to give the whole narrative thing a try and bring Yeti to life. Everything from the above goals will be translated into the story, so if I want poor Yeti to get somewhere, I gotta get stuff done!

Other forms of creativity are also included in this goal and will be recorded.

So there we have it. This is the base from which I start, and I am hoping that in time this will lead me to creating better habits and a better way of life for myself, at least more so than every approach I've tried before.

• Like 7

"The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Following along, may you be blessed with accurate accounting.

• Like 2

Current Challenge Original 1,2,3, R 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Here and following :) 

• Like 1
HUNTER OF ALL THINGS SHINY

Intro Thread    Bodyweight Exercise Library

The Arruvia Conspiracy Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 567, 89, 10 

Other Challenges: 12345, 6, 7, 89, 10, 11, 1213, 14, 15 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26Nerevarine [Current]

Level 2 Ninja

Strength: 13 Intelligence: 14 Wisdom: 6 Dexterity:14 Constitution: 12 Charisma: 11

58 minutes ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Following along, may you be blessed with accurate accounting.

I hope so too. Truth be told, I am looking at free courses/learning to improve my budgeting and maths skills both. I desperately need it, it seems...

22 minutes ago, Salinger said:

Awesome Yeti, defo will be here to support you ❤️ xx

12 minutes ago, WhiteGhost said:

Here and following :) 

Good to have you here!

• Like 3

5 hours ago, iatetheyeti said:

I've slowly been getting back into the creative spirit and recently it's been picking up speed. When I had my first D&D session I realised part of what I'd been missing is actually using that creative energy to tell some kind of story. Usually for me this falls into a more artistic kind of expression, but given how much fun I had writing my character's backstory (and, not gonna lie, getting positive feedback on it from the DM was a great feeling), I've decided to give the whole narrative thing a try and bring Yeti to life. Everything from the above goals will be translated into the story, so if I want poor Yeti to get somewhere, I gotta get stuff done!

Good to hear. I've written some stuff on here before and decided to do a horror campaign this time around.  Bring the yeti to life!

• Like 2
46 minutes ago, Teros said:

Good to hear. I've written some stuff on here before and decided to do a horror campaign this time around.  Bring the yeti to life!

I'm trying my best! The main challenge is, surprisingly, reminding myself that it doesn't have to be an incredible piece of writing, just something I've enjoyed doing.

I did poke my nose into your campaign and it looks like good fun, still making up my mind if I'm going to jump in or not!

• Like 2

[ZERO WEEK]

While I stated no intentions here, my intentions for the day were to catch up on sleep and to tidy up the carnage inside my flat. Neither of those things happened. Sleep was patchy because Sunshine was over and she was up and down all night suffering from side effects from the flu jab she'd had earlier in the day. I caught a few hours before that started, so that was better than nothing. Tonight I had the place to myself and I am going to sleep for approximately five years, I think. As for the tidying up efforts, well, for all that I was already worn out to begin with, I did allow myself to get distracted by anything other than that.

As for what I did...

I spent a couple of hours in the morning lounging on the sofa with Sunshine before she went to work. Afterwards I made myself breakfast and made a very half-hearted attempt to put my living room back to rights (I ended up sleeping in there for a couple of nights due to circumstances and had to build a bed from what was there...). That led to being distracted by pondering a two screen set up for D&D (yet to be tested), which led to being both distracted and worried by the prospect of ensuring everyone in said D&D group actually knows about me being non-binary and all that that entails, which led to me purposefully distracting myself by looking up D&D stuff, which led me to Hero Forge, which led to a long time of having great fun creating the perfect image for my character.

Spoiler

Scoria Ironjaw, almost exactly how I pictured them. They just need a few lot more scars on their face and arms... I'm thinking maybe I need to attempt to draw them myself.

2xqsi_gdg0zIOXqQnf2xrV_aiYsUlUGiaDhPop2e

There was a lunch break in there somewhere...

The rest of the day was spent working on my narrative for this challenge and giving myself a very loose kind of skeletal outline for where I want to nudge it towards. There's no promise it'll get there, I'm playing it basically like a story driven RPG. Still, I had fun with that.

And now I'm browsing.

So while I didn't do what I planned, I did keep myself happy and I did plenty on the creation front. Halfway there!

My intentions for tomorrow are going to be a little more specific. I intend to do fifteen minutes straight of tidying up plus the dishes from today. I intend to walk to work. I intend to take a prepped meal to work with me.

Simple.

• Like 7

I'm here to follow you!  For some reason I can't see your picture in the spoiler!

• Like 1

“And now that you don’t have to be perfect, you can be good.” John Steinbeck

“Do I dare disturb the universe?” – T.S. Eliot

“You wanna fly, you got to give up the shit that weighs you down.” – Toni Morrison

"All we have to do is decide what to do with the time given to us" JRR Tolkien

8 hours ago, Novaurora said:

I'm here to follow you!  For some reason I can't see your picture in the spoiler!

Happy to have you along :D

It's showing up alright for me... Maybe just for me then! It's a very crabby looking dwarf with a short grey beard, greenish armour, and a very large axe.

Okay a lot of things, but the important thing first.

Your dwarf isn't showing and i want to see it.

(And nobody is gonna believe i never uttered that sentence before, right? I'm not even gonna bother ;) )

• Haha 4

... a little odd in the head ...

Assgined to the following Adventuring-Parties:

DryJanuary

WeightLossPvP

8 minutes ago, Mr_Willes said:

Okay a lot of things, but the important thing first.

(And nobody is gonna believe i never uttered that sentence before, right? I'm not even gonna bother ;) )

...is this better?

Spoiler

i236ROEzRWYwLjGCwbMhMkpg7zmm7bJoqnGiGYO-JKUAEBIY-G1tmI0dtnVPG0nMmTm4rayG9HbLJL9hWJrbt7a5NTBc1ImGxVHe9Z5gPsKxCdEWnwo7RTj8m3e9Fay3J00aBPFTPdwu04jJ5EUOmUhF-JFVpicR4Cgv_6Wy-Bt5-nVd9RXZUWVUmQFr5FQGofAVCdvndNqaCtlxtAoBhGVU1S-aJ0OYANzNn58QmGeiwQCsuUmGg9Tdvsap8LFlRT6IJYiYC_BYVbutVQuhFOIIEosyBwTBVfzo0_ZAVm1nT1QLhld3vJE4kK7jewua7PCCl1AUMiboPAkGgMdTnTcPqto8gPJWBjVA2Gl_t_fbFDqTvktVHiz8MGBFUe6Gt62LN4UsxEyyOnCuZA9N4qOz3ULRdYpJ_TAXQJJaefEFslliMLg6dWjGXqfIvq0VgstWxiVZIJpTdzK5gAFbpvN7tyFhdFMmpc_9Oo5-4w0uAADf35ns7Wx00xQ4R9OmVSUKIynr-rR-cbvcbGQaLsV1S6VRgIoo9_GTaQKjItGmgz6O7_0Bpar7-beZYmeY3CIv8j5aAiyLyqYCKKLtGTq4cJDAXIg6uq8RGisIOe5h_l8icxnyuQNbYkXrGgebhS1RMHQ3NB7cyl736J8k8b4TDYw-DAmdb0Y8lk1I0TdZX01vGfJ9PDvVFR4wfA=s657-no?authuser=0

I don't know why the first one didn't work, I wanna show off my dwarf :lol:

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Mr_Willes said:

And i really like looking at people's dwarves, unfortunately it's still not showing!

Well, now I'm peeved... I'll sort it out when I'm back home from work tonight. One way or another, we'll get some visible dwarves on this thread!

• Like 1

Following!

On 10/20/2020 at 7:10 AM, iatetheyeti said:

Sometimes I will do stuff and maybe even some things. Did I deep clean the kitchen? Wonderful, put it on record. Did I prep some meals? Fantastic, jot that down. Did I spend half an hour working on my blanket? On a puzzle? Reading a book? Great, add that too. The idea here is to get an accurate picture of how I am actually spending my time day to day, and once I have that information I can use it to help shape my future.

I do something similar and find it very helpful. Having the notes lets me look back at my day and see what I accomplished. There are some weekend days when I feel like I was busy but didn't get anything done. I can look at my notes and see that I spent time cleaning (which does not show when done) and cooking (which is hidden in the fridge). Or maybe I spent time with friends, or reading. That information is very helpful.

And unless I'm missing something incredibly obvious, that is it. I would usually allow myself a small treat or two per month, something like a new book or puzzle, but my miscalculation has put me in a very bad financial position and I know full well I don't need to buy things to make me happy. So that has to stop. It is a bit of a wrench when it comes to things like races as I had a lot of plans, but I have to put on my responsible adult face and accept that I can't always get what I want.

Nods. Been there, quite recently. There are a lot of things we have not been able to do because of the plague. This is just another reason that some things have to wait.

Is your local library still operating? If so, they may have a free app for borrowing e-books. If not, there are lots of books available for free online. Mostly older titles, but I'm sure there must be some classics out there that you've always intended to read. :) 

I've decided to give the whole narrative thing a try and bring Yeti to life. Everything from the above goals will be translated into the story, so if I want poor Yeti to get somewhere, I gotta get stuff done!

I am looking forward to reading Yeti's story!

On 10/20/2020 at 8:36 AM, iatetheyeti said:

Truth be told, I am looking at free courses/learning to improve my budgeting and maths skills both. I desperately need it, it seems...

Good plan. One of my coworkers recommends https://www.daveramsey.com/dave-ramsey-7-baby-steps/. I bought I Will Teach You to be Rich by Ramit Sethi, but I have not had the courage to implement it yet. If you find something you like, let us know.

• Like 1

Level 53  Viking paladin

My current challenge    Battle log 

8 hours ago, Mr_Willes said:

Don't you have to like pick them up by one leg or something for this to work?

No stress, anytime is good!

Heh, something like that!

I've just been on incognito and have seen what you guys are seeing. Pretty sure I know how to fix it, but I'm thinking that's definitely a tomorrow thing now. You'll know when it happens!

6 hours ago, Salinger said:

Hope you are having a nice day Yeti xx

It was alright. Spent most of it working, but that kinda has to be done...

4 hours ago, Mistr said:

I do something similar and find it very helpful. Having the notes lets me look back at my day and see what I accomplished. There are some weekend days when I feel like I was busy but didn't get anything done. I can look at my notes and see that I spent time cleaning (which does not show when done) and cooking (which is hidden in the fridge). Or maybe I spent time with friends, or reading. That information is very helpful.

I'm hoping it will be, because you're right, some things just don't show and it does bring out a lot of the 'I didn't do anything and I should have' feelings. Kind of want that to stop, really.

4 hours ago, Mistr said:

Been there, quite recently. There are a lot of things we have not been able to do because of the plague. This is just another reason that some things have to wait.

Is your local library still operating? If so, they may have a free app for borrowing e-books. If not, there are lots of books available for free online. Mostly older titles, but I'm sure there must be some classics out there that you've always intended to read. :) 

It's such a fun place to be... But I know it won't be forever.

It's hit and miss with the local library right now, but I do have a couple of places/apps to get free books, which helps.

4 hours ago, Mistr said:

I am looking forward to reading Yeti's story!

I'm having fun writing it, but not gonna lie, I'm incredibly nervous about the part where I finish up the first bit and then actually post it somewhere other human beings can see it...

4 hours ago, Mistr said:

Good plan. One of my coworkers recommends https://www.daveramsey.com/dave-ramsey-7-baby-steps/. I bought I Will Teach You to be Rich by Ramit Sethi, but I have not had the courage to implement it yet. If you find something you like, let us know.

I think I'm going along the right road with what I'm currently doing, but I do want to feel more secure about it. And if there's an easier or more effective way, then I want to know that too! I'll have a look at the link and look up the book in the morning, and if I do find something, I will indeed share it here.

• Like 4

[ZERO WEEK]

I am delighted to announce that I slept right through last night, I didn't even wake up for my body's usual odd 3:30am desperate urge to pee. I got nine hours or thereabouts, and I definitely needed every one of them! I did linger in bed a little on waking. I spent the morning drinking coffee whilst catching up on social media, then tearing the place apart looking for two particular cables in order to make my double monitor display a reality, and reading.

...then work.

I did indeed walk there, and it was amazing weather to be out in. I did also take a prepped meal. And while I did do my cleaning, I think I've negated it already... And when I got home not so long ago, I made myself some dinner and have spent the time since on here.

All in all, not such a bad day.

My intentions for tomorrow are to walk either to or from work (or both), to take in another prepped meal, and to make the double monitor set-up an actual reality that works. No luck in that so far! But I will keep on trying.

• Like 7

21 hours ago, Novaurora said:

For some reason I can't see your picture in the spoiler!

12 hours ago, Mr_Willes said:

I FIXED IT!

...it only took forever :lol:

It is now showing in the first post.

• Wow 1

On 10/20/2020 at 3:27 PM, iatetheyeti said:

Scoria Ironjaw, almost exactly how I pictured them. They just need a few lot more scars on their face and arms... I'm thinking maybe I need to attempt to draw them myself.

2xqsi_gdg0zIOXqQnf2xrV_aiYsUlUGiaDhPop2e

Not to be difficult, BUT........

• Haha 3

“And now that you don’t have to be perfect, you can be good.” John Steinbeck

“Do I dare disturb the universe?” – T.S. Eliot

“You wanna fly, you got to give up the shit that weighs you down.” – Toni Morrison

"All we have to do is decide what to do with the time given to us" JRR Tolkien

9 hours ago, Novaurora said:

Not to be difficult, BUT........

Well.

Shit.

Heh, and I can still see the damn thing even when no one else can!

I will figure this out, it's a matter of pride now!

15 minutes ago, Mr_Willes said:

Now you are just trying to build excitement...

Right...

Blog Archives - easysitewolf

giphy.webp

...I'm not sure if that showing up when my poor dwarf won't is a good or bad thing!

• Like 1