Teq'neekal wrestling [DarK_RaideR #43]

DarK_RaideR

Day 9 (Nov. 3): Man, now that there's no Muay Thai in my schedule, I'm left with a lot of free time (and not nearly enough RPGs)

• Vicious Mockery/Promo cutting: 
  • Bardic Inspiration/Tag Team wrestling: ☑☑☐☐☐☐☐
  • Liquid Sword/Wrestling moves: ☑☑☐☐☐☐☐☐
  • Charm Person/Looks: ☑☑☐☐☐☐☐☐
  • Animal Friendship: ☒☑☐☐☐☐☐☐
  • Dodge: ☑☑☐☐☐☐☐☐
  • Cure Wounds: 
  • Like 5

Lvl 45 Ranger

HEY! DO YOU LIKE CHEESE?

3 minutes ago, DarK_RaideR said:

Aaaaand we're officially on lockdown for a month.

719.gif

Oof.

Good thing we aren't in month 9 of this nightmare or anyth... oh wait.

• Like 2

[ Level ?? ]  Rurik the Windblade, the Blade Who Dances, Warhawk of the Steppes.

BRUTALITY 13 | FINESSE 12 | GRIT 13  | INSIGHT 15 | MOXIE 13

Challenges:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik Harrgath became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR.

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wolfpool.

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager.

Support buddy. Hopefully things clear up soon.

• Like 1

Current Challenge Original 1,2,3, R 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

On 11/3/2020 at 4:53 AM, DarK_RaideR said:

Well, looks like someone finally did it. Mercifully enough, no d4s were involved.

I watch AEW Dark on YouTube when I'm trying to quell my anxiety over things like the flag-flying white supremacist who lives three blocks from my house and the QAnon lunatic who lives across the street from my daughter's high school. The two guys in this video have literally the worst rivalry in the company. They wrestle in the dark matches nearly every week. Neither one of them had ever posted a victory since being signed a year ago. Even in their handful of matches against each other. Multiple double count-outs. It was fairly hilarious in a really sad kind of way.

FWIW, Brandon Cutler, the D&D guy, has some really good spots and I think if he worked on his overall game, he would go over really well as a tag-team high flier.

21 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

Aaaaand we're officially on lockdown for a month.

719.gif

My kids feel your pain.

• Like 2

Jedi Knight - Current ChallengeBattle Log - Epic Quest

Well, challenge-wise this one's gone downhill early. I've been busy, yes, the lack of all the D&d accountability we did last time isn't helping (disclaimer: I am not throwing any shade or blame to my fellow party members for this) and of course, the sudden month long (longer maybe? We'll see) lockdown shook things up, even if it was totally forseeable the way things were going. All I can do now is give it my best shot and try to survive this, physically, emotionally, financially and other words that end in -ly.

Wrapping up a review of Iratus: Lord of the Dead (think Darkest Dungeon, but you're the evil necromancer) and I got an old favourite lined up for review next, Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel. Between those two, I'll also try to get another episode of RotO Pro Wrestling Hero up.

Take care, friends.

• Like 6

Lvl 45 Ranger

HEY! DO YOU LIKE CHEESE?

Maybe change up your challenge to give you what you need from it right now, which given the changes are going to be wildly different to what you thought you needed at the start. Remember how much running outside helped you last time? Stuff like that. But be more kind to yourself - self care goals are just as worthy as the rest of them. So if you need to faceplant a video game for a while, go ahead and do it. Just make your challenge as self indulgent and fun as you need it to be. Whatever floats your "ly"

Take care, my friend. Testing times, but you got this. And you know where I am if I can help with anything.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The Sarcastic Computator

On 11/3/2020 at 2:48 AM, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

That stinks about the lockdown, work, and emotional exhaustion. 

I'm ready to start asking for a feud between BloodAxe and Snowman!

Seconding this!

Hang tough with the lockdown, things were never easy to begin with and now you just got forced back onto hardcore mode.

• Like 1
HUNTER OF ALL THINGS SHINY

Intro Thread    Bodyweight Exercise Library

The Arruvia Conspiracy Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 567, 89, 10 

Other Challenges: 12345, 6, 7, 89, 10, 11, 1213, 14, 15 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26Nerevarine [Current]

Level 2 Ninja

Strength: 13 Intelligence: 14 Wisdom: 6 Dexterity:14 Constitution: 12 Charisma: 11

sqZ20uD.jpg
RotO Pro Wrestling Hero Ep.2
Rated 36/100, Purchased by 42 viewers on the Network of the Olympians

hFti817.jpgpIE2iww.jpg
Announcers: Peter Belcher & Philip Bescott

Belcher: Welcome everybody to the second episode of RotO’s Pro Wrestling Hero! I’m Peter Belcher, alongside Philip Bescott.
Bescott: Good to be here again, this is a…
Belcher: Wait, the champion is out here! It seems he’s got something to say!

zrbNVcB.jpg

Ryusaki: Tomohiko Yamagata… I gotta hand it to you, you set your mind towards something and you’ve worked your way to it. You’ve managed to defeat every member of the New Breed… except me. Now I’m a fair man. I believe opportunities should be earned and effort should be rewarded, so with your recent accomplishments in mind, I’m willing to entertain the idea of a title match against you. But that’s where your little Cinderella story will end, I’m afraid. See, I’ve beaten you before. And deep down inside you know it too; I’m going to beat you again.

Belcher: Well our champion is not one to mince words, but it seems we will be seeing him defend the RotO Championship against Tomohiko Yamagata after all!
Bescott: I’m getting word for production, it’s just been confirmed that Ryusaki’s going to get a warm up match for that and it will be tonight’s main event as he will go one on one in a non-title match against “The Greek Punisher” Cesar Sionis!
Belcher: Sionis is a hard hitter who is sure to challenge the leader of the New Breed, but until that we have another member of the New Breed up in action next, Giovanni Bruno.

bj8Z4GI.jpg25UZG0h.pngXxm2sHz.jpg
“The Lounge Lizard” Giovanni Bruno vs Dazzler

Less of an actual wrestling match and more of a comedy skit, this one began as a contest in ring outfit fabulousness, then turned into a model posing competition, a dance-off and the first wrestling move came well after five minutes, when Dazzler threw some male stripping into his already overly suggestive dance. Bruno kicked him square in the face to stop it, saving himself from also having to strip and everyone watching from having to watch any more of this. The surprise advantage led to a quick pin after a few actual wrestling sequences and Bruno got the pin by holding onto Dazzler’s tights to end the match before it overstayed its welcome.

Winner: Giovanni Bruno

Belcher: For all their crazy antics and colourful personalities, these two are actually talented wrestlers. Too bad Bruno had to take a shortcut to victory.
Bescott: A win is a win and Bruno outsmarted the ref as well as his opponent there. I for one am glad he saved me from having to witness whatever Dazzler had in mind…
Belcher: Up next, two young prospects in the Women’s division go toe to toe as Gypsy Rose faces Serena Ventura!

zEPeklq.jpg25UZG0h.pngp9Ni2cl.jpg
Gypsy Rose vs Serena Ventura

A fast and exciting match, Ventura threw in some technical wrestling to slow down the pace and tie everything together between Rose’s high flying moves that had the audience excited. The young German seemed more focused than usual, wrestling with a purpose instead of trying to get the fans cheering for her and it worked out in the end, as she managed to hit her opponent with a Fisherman’s Suplex and hold on for the bridge that got her a three count.

Winner: Serena Ventura

Belcher: Ventura wins this one to score the equalizer, after Gypsy Rose won their tournament one on one match.
Bescott: If she worries about the wrestling more than she worries about being liked, this is the kind of outcomes she can expect. I’m liking this more serious side of her I saw tonight.
Belcher: Well if you want serious, it doesn’t get any more serious in this division than the tension we saw last episode between the Dublin Gals, seems like Kerrigan and O’Peter need to work this… whatever this thing is, out.

0WblE1U.jpgq0kRCjx.jpg

A taped segment airs next, with Blair Kerrigan and Cassie O’Peter backstage all bruised and sweaty, the footage presumably caught after their tag match last episode.
O'Peter: Wanna tell me what the hell that was all about?
Kerrigan: It was an accident, alright? Not like I meant to crash on you
O'Peter: I'm not just talking about that. You got cold feet about making tags throughout the match
Kerrigan: You're being paranoid
O'Peter: Am I? What was all that about me being so great? Blair, are you jealous? Because I had a few more wins in a tournament? We're still a team.
Kerrigan: Listen to you making assumptions! What's next, I'm holding you back from wrestling Simard or Edwards for the title? Give me a break, Cas!
Kerrigan storms away, leaving O'Peter to notice the camera and request some privacy.

Belcher: Trouble in paradise, perhaps?
Bescott: I know the passion in these Irish lasses isn't helping, but all teams go through turmoil.
Belcher: They've been wrestling solo for quite some time and losing their first match as a team again isn't helping. Speaking of teams, we have one of the hottest new teams in RotO in action, next!

qnFfav1.jpgiHXKLnW.jpg25UZG0h.pngYrMwg7C.jpg2qPx1id.jpg
Pitch Black vs Ray Snow & Wes Stryker

The Void started the match against Stryker, taking some rough hits but eventually benefitting from the youngster's inexperience to exploit a reckless move and take the wheel. This led to a bloody beatdown from the face painted bruiser, but Stryker kicked out of a pin attempt and it was time for Vortex to take over. The reckless high flyer pulled off some big moves but also missed one, leading to a comeback from the rookie and a fast back and forth. Snow got the tag and came in like a house on fire, almost pinning Vortex after a series of stiff forearm shots. This led to The Void coming back into the match, his hardcore antics up against Snow's Japanese-style strikes for a hard hitting exchange. The bout spilled out of the ring, Snow in unfamiliar territory and losing ground. By the time things returned to the ring, a tag was necessary but Stryker walked straight into the Nullifier and a pin.

Winners: Pitch Black

Belcher: Pitch Black win again!
Bescott: They bring the violence in spades, this is what they need to keep doing if they want to win the titles

Again, a graphic is shown, hyping up the fact that The Gentleman and The Pitbull will be defending the RotO Tag Team titles against Pitch Black.

Belcher: Speaking of titles, it is time for our main event as the RotO champion, Ryushi Ryusaki faces the Greek Punisher!
Bescott: And he calls this a warm up match? There are less dangerous men I could think of. Hasn't he seen footage of Sionis in DIW?
Belcher: Remember, this is a non title match!

FwpPMkS.jpg25UZG0h.pngj1PI65F.jpg
"The Greek Punisher" Cesar Sionis vs Ryushi Ryusaki

True to the words of Philip Bescott, after the opening exchange of blows, Sionis picks his opponent up and spins him around for a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker, landing him back first on his knee in a nasty way that leaves Ryusaki clearly damaged, perhaps injured even. Sionis is the one on offense and even when Ryusaki manages to fight back, he seems unable to pull off any big moves due to the stinging sensation in his back interrupting him.

QU7pAaz.jpg

With Ryusaki clearly taking a beating in what he was probably hoping to be a show of power for him, Alberto Montero rushes down to the ring to check on him from ringside. Even though he does not get physically involved in the match, his presence there is enough to distract Sionis, who demands the referee sends Montero backstage and turns his back on Ryusaki, only to get rolled up from behind for the pin.

Winner: Ryushi Ryusaki
  • Like 5

Lvl 45 Ranger

HEY! DO YOU LIKE CHEESE?

You've got me really excited for a showdown between Pitch Black and The Gentleman and the Pitbull.

• That's Metal 1

Current Challenge Original 1,2,3, R 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

23 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

Purchased by 42 viewers

This show got more traction in the NF rerun...

23 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:
FwpPMkS.jpg25UZG0h.pngj1PI65F.jpg
"The Greek Punisher" Cesar Sionis vs Ryushi Ryusaki

True to the words of Philip Bescott, after the opening exchange of blows, Sionis picks his opponent up and spins him around for a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker, landing him back first on his knee in a nasty way that leaves Ryusaki clearly damaged, perhaps injured even. Sionis is the one on offense and even when Ryusaki manages to fight back, he seems unable to pull off any big moves due to the stinging sensation in his back interrupting him.

Looking forward to finding out if that back breaker move will end up affecting his performance in the championship match

• Like 1
HUNTER OF ALL THINGS SHINY

Intro Thread    Bodyweight Exercise Library

The Arruvia Conspiracy Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 567, 89, 10 

Other Challenges: 12345, 6, 7, 89, 10, 11, 1213, 14, 15 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26Nerevarine [Current]

Level 2 Ninja

Strength: 13 Intelligence: 14 Wisdom: 6 Dexterity:14 Constitution: 12 Charisma: 11

On 11/9/2020 at 4:02 PM, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

You've got me really excited for a showdown between Pitch Black and The Gentleman and the Pitbull.

tenor.gif

3 hours ago, WhiteGhost said:

This show got more traction in the NF rerun...

Dumb me set up my own network to be PPV, thinking about airing big events. I'm too small for any commercial TV to carry my weekly shows, so they must be for now broadcast on my PPV platform...

3 hours ago, WhiteGhost said:

Looking forward to finding out if that back breaker move will end up affecting his performance in the championship match

Sionis has mostly been working for an Australian hardcore/deathmatch promotion and even in such an environment, he managed to gain a reputation as a crippler and unsafe worker. There's a legitimate injury at work here. The question is, will it be exploited narratively? Will the booking change to adapt to the new reality?

• Like 4

Lvl 45 Ranger

HEY! DO YOU LIKE CHEESE?

On 11/11/2020 at 12:03 AM, EricMN said:

You have my attention.

Good. Hyping up such matches is what the weekly episodes are for.

14 hours ago, Teros said:

All I can think of when I see the name ^   Gives off a Tyler Breeze vibe (if he's still doing the selfie-stick shtick).

Dazzler's gimmick isn't far off from that indeed. As for Tyler Breeze, he sadly got snuffed out as soon as he joined the main roster, much like every other NXT call-up.

14 hours ago, Teros said:

How goes it man?

9 hours ago, Xena said:

I have faith in you.

Thanks for checking in on me. I'm a housecat so lockdown isn't affecting me that bad, plus compared to the Spring version, I'm on better grounds with the family, professional and financial stability are comparatively better plus I have my video game side hustle to keep me busy and earn me some extra. Free game keys have started pouring in, I ordered new chips to upgrade my RAM from 4 to 16GB and also planning to acquire a friend's no-longer-needed graphics card. On the flip side, the SRLF is once again stressed out about her work and (both current and future expected) stress is also reflected on me, while the world outside is going further down to hell: pandemic is worse than it's ever been, there has been absolutely zero investment in healthcare since the start of 2020, as opposed to the police and media. Tension is rising as we near the now-forbidden protest to commemorate the victims of the 1973 uprising against the military dictatorship of the time.

Goal-wise, I'm still taking care of myself with home-cooked food and the occasional beauty session, despite my face and scalp deciding to make it snow. Also saw a bunch of silver hair on my head the other day, as opposed to the occasional single hair, so there's definitely some sort of inner stress expressing itself outwards. Housework is being done as well, albeit not at a rate that would satisfy the SRLF but I digress. To be honest, I've been prioritizing more video gaming and RPG sessions over stuff like that.

• Like 6

Lvl 45 Ranger

HEY! DO YOU LIKE CHEESE?

sqZ20uD.jpg
RotO Pro Wrestling Hero Ep.3
Rated 51/100, Purchased by 42 viewers on the Network of the Olympians

hFti817.jpgpIE2iww.jpg
Announcers: Peter Belcher & Philip Bescott

Belcher: Hello ladies and gentlemen, glad you could join us for tonight’s episode of Pro Wrestling Hero!
Bescott: Good to be here Peter. Philip Bascott here, of course.
Belcher: We have another action packed hour of wrestling for you, headlined by an electric main event. The Dublin Gals, Blair Kerrigan and Cassie O’Peter, who’ve been having some internal issues as of late will be facing off against the team of the RotO Women’s champion, Paula Edwards, and her future challenger for the gold, Florida Simard!
Bescott: I don’t know which team is going to implode first, but it’s bound to be explosive.
Belcher: There’s a lot before that though and right now, I am told the New Breed will be filling us in on the situation regarding our RotO Champion, Ryushi Ryusaki.

QU7pAaz.jpgzrbNVcB.jpgbj8Z4GI.jpg
Alberto Montero and Giovanni Bruno are flanking Ryushi Ryusaki, who is wearing the title belt around waist, which is obviously bandaged underneath.
Ryusaki: Cesar Sionis… Last week I left this ring with a win over you, but I also left with a damaged back. But you made one mistake. You should have broken it!
Bruno: He has a title to defend! You hurt the champion! Cesar Sionis, you should be arrested! Or fired! Or suspended! Or fined! Or…
Montero: We can’t expect a company that still promotes relics of the past to protect the stars of today. So we will take care of business ourselves. Injured or not, Ryushi here will still wrestle Yamagata and he will defeat him! As for me and Giovanni here, we’re going to get even.
Bruno: Next week, we will hurt the challenger just as much as the champion and make their title match even. We will punish the Greek Punisher. Because next week, me and Alberto will get in this ring against Cesar Sionis and Tomohiko Yamagata!

Belcher: What an announcement! What a match! The New Breed versus Sionis and Yamagata to headline our go-home episode next week!
Bescott: And don’t forget, the title match will still take place at Summer Rites!
Belcher: That’s still to come, but first, we have some much needed cool in the summer heat as the Abominable Snowman faces Ray Snow!

Tqjtcjw.jpg25UZG0h.pngYrMwg7C.jpg
Abominable Snowman vs “Ice Cold” Ray Snow
Although perhaps too serious and generic to be an instant hit with the audience, Ray Snow is undeniably a hard hitter and he showcased this against his opponent. Snowman flinched and was in clear pain, but barely even stumbled and he never dropped to the mat. Were it someone else, this would have been a competitive, hard hitting match, but with the big monster barely feeling the blows, it played out way more one-sided before Snow was levelled with an Abominable Big Foot.

Winner: Abominable Snowman

Belcher: The monster from the caves of the Transylvanian mountains conquers another victim!
Bescott: Ray Snow from Bloomington, Minnesota gave the Snowman a fight that would drop any other man, but Abominable Snowman is no ordinary man.
Belcher: No shortage of big bruisers in Ring of the Olympians and there are no two among this bunch with more bad blood between them than Thorsten Sigurdsoon and Petter Eriksson!

AhotWa7.jpg
A pre-taped message from Petter Eriksson airs, the Norwegian veteran shown between various NGW memorabilia.
Eriksson: Twenty one years in this business… I’ve seen a lot. I’ve heard a lot. And I’ve been in a ton of matches. Thorsten Sigurdsson, you pushed me like I haven’t been pushed for many years. This is coming from a man who’s wrestled legends like “The Moscow Mauler” Marat Khoklov and “Rough Justice” Tommy Cornell. You’ve got ferocity, I’ll give you that. Power. Intensity. The will to dominate. Things I respect in a wrestler. But you lack respect. You fight like a wild animal and even wild animals know to respect the leaders of their pack. That’s who I am, Thorsten. That’s what I have in store for you. I’m going to teach you respect.

Belcher: Petter Eriksson sounds like a man on a mission!
Bescott: He’s been focused before, can he back those words in the ring and finally put the Blood Axe down for good?
Belcher: It’s been chaotic every time they’ve met and it seems this won’t be over until one of the two is hospitalized and sent home.
Bescott: Much like Nathaniel Ca$ino who’s up next, I fully expect Jester to show up again and cause some chaos in this match.

ZQAVkK0.jpg25UZG0h.pngtpx175Y.jpg
“The Gambler” Nathaniel Ca$ino vs “The Belarussian Brawler” Petrov Yakovlev
A very much by-the-numbers match, this one began with Ca$ino pulling off some impressive moves to excite the crowd, then Yakovlev shutting him down with a few big strikes and attempting to beat him down while Ca$ino fought for survival and a hopeful comeback. While the native of Reno did not quite manage to get any decent offence going for the remainder of the match, he was still able to get the win by outsmarting his opponent and rolling him into a quick cradle for the count.

Winner: Nathaniel Ca$ino

4xKhncU.jpgvJWD1hm.jpg
After the match is over, Jester rushes to the ring with a steel chair in hand and whacks Ca$ino on the head from behind. With “The Gambled” down and probably out, Jester rolls out of the ring and pulls out a table from underneath the ring, setting it up presumably in order to drive Ca$ino through it. Before he can do so though, Remmy Skye rushes out for the save and forces Jester to a rushed retreat. The segment ends with Skye staring down Jester as he leaves, then helping Ca$ino back up and out of the ring.

Belcher: Nathaniel Ca$ino had an ace up his sleeve tonight and got the win over the Belarussian Brawler, but it seems things are far from over between him, Skye and Jester.
Bescott: It’s two on one, but Jester doesn’t seem to mind. He has the element of surprise and he is so unpredictable, you never know when he’s going to show up and what he’s going to do
Belcher: Unpredictable is right and speaking of that, how about our volatile main event up next, the Dublin Gals versus Paula Edwards and Florida Simard!
Bescott: These two teams seem truly unstable, I wonder if either’s gonna manage to get on the same page or if they’ll both implode before we have a clear winner.

0WblE1U.jpgq0kRCjx.jpg25UZG0h.pngmokJyn1.jpg63uvfJZ.jpg
The Dublin Gals vs Paula Edwards and Florida Simard
Simard started the match for her team, slowly gaining an advantage over her less experienced opponents until the Dublin Gals managed to coordinate themselves and pull off a series of offensive moves using quick tags but failing to keep the French wrestler down for a three count. Simard was able to roll out of the ring and break up the pace of her opponent’s flow, before she got back in to tag her teammate. Paula Edwards got between the ropes and caused absolute devastation but could not finish the job, as the Dublin Gals’ teamwork now showed on defense and every time the Colorado Crusher attempted a cover on one of the Irishwomen, the other would fly in and break it up in the nick of time. The match pushed past the tenth or twelfth minute at this pace, but in the end Florida Simard manage to nail O’Peter with a Vision Punch and score the pin, as Kerrigan broke the cover a split second too late. The show ended with Simard having her hand raised and staring at Edwards in light of their title match, while O’Peter and Kerrigan were arguing over their defeat on their way back to the locker room.

Winners: Paula Edwards and Florida Simard
  • Like 4

Lvl 45 Ranger

HEY! DO YOU LIKE CHEESE?

13 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

Housework is being done as well, albeit not at a rate that would satisfy

You know what I have learned about 2020? It's about surviving it while trying to preserve as much of your sanity as possible so if the house goes a little to shit, just let it. There are more important things, get through this bastard year however you can. 

13 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

Also saw a bunch of silver hair on my head the other day, as opposed to the occasional single hair

Ah, me too! I'm thinking like this will just bring forward my inevitable midlife crisis as I dye my hair blue or something 

The Blue Meanie

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

The Sarcastic Computator

You are really doing a good job building up tension for future matches. Now I really want to see Sigurdsson and Ericksson clash!

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

saw a bunch of silver hair on my head the other day

I have a friend who calls it "sparkly blonde," which makes it sound much more fun.

I think you are kind of lucky though...you have the kind of hair which tends to look cool and distinguished when the silver comes in.

• Thanks 1

Xena, Level 14+ Valkyrie Ranger

January 2017  December 2016

Oct/Nov 2016