I'm out of isolation after testing positive for COVID 19 on November 21st and I am just exhausted.  Mentally and physically.

How to Beat Pregnancy Exhaustion When You Do Paid Work, Too

I'm in recovery mode for this challenge.

Mental:  This is hard.  I can't turn off my brain.  Stress and anxiety are at peak levels.   Going for one calming activity daily. 

Physical:  I'm so tense and just really exhausted.  Goal is for a 30 minute walk daily.  I need to move.  I need to be outside.

I'll probably do some kind of a journal or log to keep track.  Still figuring out the plan but thought if I put it out into the nerdiverse, then I'd have some accountability.  I'm really struggling to find a new normal and nerd fitness challenges have helped provide structure for me in the past  so it's a so great that I found a challenge just starting up.  Nice timing!.  

• Like 2

Rock Gnome Assassin

Lvl 28

16 hours ago, mom2sjm said:

I'm out of isolation after testing positive for COVID 19 on November 21st and I am just exhausted.  Mentally and physically.

hug.gif?format=1500w

That sounds terrible, I'm sorry you had to go through that, but good to see you again. 

For the logging, maybe just coming here and saying yea/ nay it happened? Simple is good. 

• Like 1

Manarelle the Level 60 Amazon Assassin

Challenges: 1-1011-2021-3031-4041-50, 51-60, Current

On 12/4/2020 at 8:44 PM, Elastigirl said:

Sorry. Were you very sick? Recovery mode is good

I had a very mild experience, about 24 hours of fatigue and then a couple of days with things that I'm still not convinced weren't my regular allergy things.  One of our two boys still living at home also tested positive as did my husband.  Max's experience was much like  mine but Dan's veered off into some scary territory.  He was hospitalized for 4 days after developing pneumonia.

• Sad 1

Rock Gnome Assassin

Lvl 28

18 minutes ago, mom2sjm said:

Max's experience was much like  mine but Dan's veered off into some scary territory.  He was hospitalized for 4 days after developing pneumonia.

Glad yours was mild. Hopefully Dan is feeling better now. 

• Like 1

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

3 hours ago, mom2sjm said:

I had a very mild experience, about 24 hours of fatigue and then a couple of days with things that I'm still not convinced weren't my regular allergy things.  One of our two boys still living at home also tested positive as did my husband.  Max's experience was much like  mine but Dan's veered off into some scary territory.  He was hospitalized for 4 days after developing pneumonia.

Hope you're all on the mend now and out of scary territory?

• Like 1

Week 1 Recap

Meh.  it was a meh start to the challenge. 

I don't know how to feel!! - Anchorman I dont know what were yelling about  - quickmeme

I was in a funky mood this week.  I meditated once.  I did a couple of calming type things.  I went on three walks.  I started off initially journaling but then it fell off.  Mostly I just watched a lot of tv.

Dan ended up back in the hospital because they found two blood clots in his leg.  and then I have this cough starting up, which I didn't have when my covid was active I guess so it's probably the after effect.  but it messes with your mind you know, every little thing that happens, and then we kinda freeze and over analyze it.   

So anyway.  meh.  not a great week BUT almost all of my challenges start off with  a crappy week one so I'm okay, I'm not discouraged because week one wasn't great but i know the other ones will get better.  

• Sad 1

Rock Gnome Assassin

Lvl 28

10 hours ago, mom2sjm said:

Dan ended up back in the hospital because they found two blood clots in his leg.  and then I have this cough starting up, which I didn't have when my covid was active I guess so it's probably the after effect.  but it messes with your mind you know, every little thing that happens, and then we kinda freeze and over analyze it.   

Understandable reaction, but doubtless also exhausting. Hope the week improves for all of you. /hugs.

• Like 1

Describe your lair in a single gif Pt. 2 | Flight Rising Discussion |  Flight Rising

Yeah,  so that challenge didn't happen.  I never emerged from my isolation. 

I did rally and put together something for the husband unit's birthday and for our anniversary.  i finally got around to decorating the house (on the 23rd!!) for Christmas.  My cough is gone.  Dan is back home and his energy is up and he's taking his blood thinners.  I'm still pretty tired alot of the time.  just need to get back into a routine I think.  For the rest of the break though I do have some new puzzles and legos to play with, and I got some new copic marker which I love for journaling.   Good mental things.  There isn't an excuse for not walking though.  Just need to do it.  It'll be better once break is over and I'm back into a routine.

I will try again!!

• Like 3

Rock Gnome Assassin

Lvl 28

4 hours ago, mom2sjm said:

Yeah,  so that challenge didn't happen.  I never emerged from my isolation. 

I did rally and put together something for the husband unit's birthday and for our anniversary.  i finally got around to decorating the house (on the 23rd!!) for Christmas.  My cough is gone.  Dan is back home and his energy is up and he's taking his blood thinners.  I'm still pretty tired alot of the time.  just need to get back into a routine I think.  For the rest of the break though I do have some new puzzles and legos to play with, and I got some new copic marker which I love for journaling.   Good mental things.  There isn't an excuse for not walking though.  Just need to do it.  It'll be better once break is over and I'm back into a routine.

I will try again!!

I have no doubt you will give it another go. :) Glad you're all feeling better - health worries sort of overshadow everything else in life, so good that they're cleared out. Here's to a better next challenge.