Jump to content

Recommended Posts

So there I was in the wasteland, with like 2 HP left, and I keep getting murked by small critters that I've haven't been able to get any momentum going. Disappeared since challenge #89, and since then I've been sleeping on the couch because of water damage and mold infestation and the insurance agency being an insurance agency. The only reason I'm able to keep it together is I swallowed my pride and borrowed a large amount of money from my mother again because nodody will subscribe to my OnlyFans.


Me trying my best every day:

 

109687979_2744874679078751_1281786733318718996_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&ccb=2&_nc_sid=9267fe&_nc_ohc=0TLjCp0ZT2cAX9i2viL&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=6723c278339806ef7edf2f6f2ac5cb72&oe=5FF4DEA9

 

Anyway, I'm just here to get started, literally. I'm going to treat myself like the most unmotivated beginner (which I am currently), and set the bar really low.

 

Easy stuff to start with. Everything else I do is extra:

LIFT: 10 Goblet Squats

PROTEIN: 1 protein shake

BREATHE: 10 deep breaths

  • Like 13
Link to post
31 minutes ago, Machete said:

BREATHE: 10 deep breaths

Presumably more than this is required to sustain life, or are the ten deep breaths in addition to regular breaths throughout the day? 😜 

  • Like 2

Current Challenge Original 1,2,3, R 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51

52,53

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Link to post
35 minutes ago, Machete said:

The only reason I'm able to keep it together is I swallowed my pride and borrowed a large amount of money from my mother again because nodody will subscribe to my OnlyFans.

 

No one subscribed to mine either. 😞 

 

I'm glad you are back and making a challenge on the forums, regardless of what is going on. I thought of you this summer (when we drove between PA and FL), but didn't reach out because of not leaving my parent's house. 

  • Like 3
  • Wow 1
Link to post
4 hours ago, Machete said:

Easy stuff to start with. Everything else I do is extra:

LIFT: 10 Goblet Squats

PROTEIN: 1 protein shake

BREATHE: 10 deep breaths

 

I hope you enjoy killing those boars in the starting area again!

 

Icy Veins on Twitter: "A player has dinged 60 while only killing boars,  inspired by the South Park WoW episode! Live to win indeed, ianxplosion.  Check out the videos: https://t.co/2bdsKaT7AI… https://t.co/jSWk4RBhSH"

 

Seriously, just glad to see you're back around here ;) 

  • Like 1

 [ Level ?? ]    Havoc, the Cyberpunk Outrider. 

BRUTALITY 13 | FINESSE 12 | GRIT 13  | INSIGHT 15 | MOXIE 13

Challenges1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

 

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR.

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wolfpool.

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager.

Link to post
5 hours ago, Machete said:

Easy stuff to start with. Everything else I do is extra:

LIFT: 10 Goblet Squats

PROTEIN: 1 protein shake

BREATHE: 10 deep breaths

 

Excellent goals!

  • Like 1

Level 3, Rebel

Currtent Challenge
Previously known as: Curl Brogo, Darwins_Demon, Vincent Van Bro

2020 Respawn Battle Log || Tarly's Ten Level Nutrition Plan

My Fitness Pal Profile || NF Epic Quest Character Page || Instagram

Weight Loss Quest: Start 270 lbs., Goal 199 lbs., Current 270 lbs., Waist: ,45.0 in., Bodyfat%: 33%

 

Link to post

Yoooo, that fucking blows dude. Welcome back and deep breath more.

  • Like 1

Raptron, alot assassin

67666564636261605958 575655545352515049484746454443424140393837363534333231302928272625242322212019181716151413121110987 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

Link to post
On 12/7/2020 at 5:07 PM, sarakingdom said:

Yay for showing up.  Do easy things.

I mean we're over-achieving experts at planning stuff, but with implementation...

 

On 12/7/2020 at 5:33 PM, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Presumably more than this is required to sustain life, or are the ten deep breaths in addition to regular breaths throughout the day? 😜 

Right now. But once I get on that Wim Hof program that's all I'll need. My blood will be alkaline AF. 

 

Wim Hof Method: 19 Incredible Everyday Benefits You Need to Experience  (Part 2) | Your Wellness Nerd

"Ze kewld makez you powerful."

 

On 12/7/2020 at 5:40 PM, Sylvaa said:

 

No one subscribed to mine either. 😞 

 

I'm glad you are back and making a challenge on the forums, regardless of what is going on. I thought of you this summer (when we drove between PA and FL), but didn't reach out because of not leaving my parent's house. 

😭 I tell you, it's these celebrities getting in on our action. Feet pics used to be so popular.

 

FL summer. Gross.  Haha. Yeah, we did not leave the house either. 2020 was pretty much just lying on the couch playing video games and eating Pringles.

 

On 12/7/2020 at 7:48 PM, Rurik Harrgath said:

 

I hope you enjoy killing those boars in the starting area again!

 

Icy Veins on Twitter: "A player has dinged 60 while only killing boars,  inspired by the South Park WoW episode! Live to win indeed, ianxplosion.  Check out the videos: https://t.co/2bdsKaT7AI… https://t.co/jSWk4RBhSH"

 

Seriously, just glad to see you're back around here ;) 

Damn boars. Once I catch my breath it's  over for these swine.

 

23 hours ago, PaulG said:

I'm glad you made a challenge thread! It sounds like life has been really full for you lately -- I know I'd be overwhelmed just with what you mentioned. Whatever you're able to do, we're here for it.

Thanks for being here!

 

21 hours ago, Stronkey Kong said:

 

Excellent goals!

Thanks. I really need some wins.

 

21 hours ago, Terra said:

Oh no, that sucks!!!  I've been thinking about ya and I'm happy that you are here!!!

Hey yo, how's training over there been?

 

15 hours ago, iatetheyeti said:

Glad you made it here. Simple things are often the smartest goals for less than simple times.

 

Well-put. Hopefully I don't overthink them, as I usually do. Haha

 

10 hours ago, raptron said:

Yoooo, that fucking blows dude. Welcome back and deep breath more.

Glad to be back. (Though I've been active on IG, stealing memes. 😆)

  • Like 4
Link to post
On 12/8/2020 at 6:34 PM, Machete said:

Hey yo, how's training over there been?

Training has been hit and miss.  We were off for a while and them back on for a couple of months.  Shut back down again.   My hip is messed up so the off time has been good for healing but not mobility.   And your training?  

  • Like 1

Ranger-Monk Hybrid

I am a strong little powerhouse 

Current Challenge: Chase the Rainbow

 

Link to post
On 12/8/2020 at 12:00 AM, Machete said:

because nodody will subscribe to my OnlyFans.

That is a lie.

 

Though you'd certainly make more if you found a way to monetize a meme page. Thy meme game is strong.

 

Welcome back, it's good to see you around again.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
On 12/10/2020 at 6:40 PM, Terra said:

Training has been hit and miss.  We were off for a while and them back on for a couple of months.  Shut back down again.   My hip is messed up so the off time has been good for healing but not mobility.   And your training?  

 

In and out. I'm readjusting to a school schedule.

 

On 12/13/2020 at 3:40 AM, DarK_RaideR said:

That is a lie.

 

Though you'd certainly make more if you found a way to monetize a meme page. Thy meme game is strong.

 

Welcome back, it's good to see you around again.

 

Hahahah. Thanls! I mean there's probably a market out therr for Hobbit feet..

 

Anyway, finals week was a diasaster. Pulled a 36-hour cram session for a class I had no hope of passing (mostly on the principle of going down swinging). But, I got some sleep now and I'll be on it again.

 

Hopefully. 😬

  • Like 3
Link to post
24 minutes ago, Machete said:

 I mean there's probably a market out therr for Hobbit feet..

Google Shopping: Hobbit Feet

  • Wow 1

Current Challenge Original 1,2,3, R 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51

52,53

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Link to post
On 12/9/2020 at 9:34 AM, Machete said:

Glad to be back. (Though I've been active on IG, stealing memes. 😆)

They have been truly appreciated.  You have been pretty much my sole meme supplier for all of 2020

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
HUNTER OF ALL THINGS SHINY

Intro Thread    Bodyweight Exercise Library

The Arruvia Conspiracy Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 567, 89, 10 

Other Challenges: 12345, 6, 7, 89, 10, 11, 1213, 14, 15 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28Mardi Gras [Current]

Level 2 Ninja

Strength: 13 Intelligence: 14 Wisdom: 6 Dexterity:14 Constitution: 12 Charisma: 11

 

Link to post
13 hours ago, WhiteGhost said:
On 12/8/2020 at 8:34 PM, Machete said:

Glad to be back. (Though I've been active on IG, stealing memes. 😆)

They have been truly appreciated.  You have been pretty much my sole meme supplier for all of 2020

 

Need to go back a little bit further - hit up some of the classic hits from earlier years 🤣

 

Fun fact: when I'm showing my husband Machete memes, I refer to him as the "lightsaber" guy. I can't find the picture anymore, but that's how you are remembered. 

 

Anyway, sorry you are struggling with a school schedule (although - congrats?). If you need anything... other than OnlyFans - I've been asked not to return after that one incident...

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
7 minutes ago, Sloth the Enduring said:

life crab GIF
 

what I assume is going on.  

 

I aspire to this lifestyle. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I felt like I could run forever, like I could smell the wind and feel the grass under my feet, and just run forever.

Current Challenge: #24 - Mrs. Cosmopolite Challenge

Past: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6,  #7#8, #9#10, #11a & #11b, #12, #13, #14, #15, #16, #17, #18, #19, #20, #21, #22, #23

Link to post
On 12/15/2020 at 4:42 PM, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Dear sweet baby Jesus...

Is this what cultural appropriation feels like? 😆

 

On 12/16/2020 at 9:25 PM, WhiteGhost said:

They have been truly appreciated.  You have been pretty much my sole meme supplier for all of 2020

I'm glad to be of service to society. My wife always finds me laughing by myself. Back then she used to ask why. Now she knows I have a duty to my community.

 

On 12/17/2020 at 11:14 AM, Sylvaa said:

Need to go back a little bit further - hit up some of the classic hits from earlier years 🤣

 

Fun fact: when I'm showing my husband Machete memes, I refer to him as the "lightsaber" guy. I can't find the picture anymore, but that's how you are remembered. 

 

Anyway, sorry you are struggling with a school schedule (although - congrats?). If you need anything... other than OnlyFans - I've been asked not to return after that one incident...

Yeah, I'm thinking I'll do the throwbacks to the classics. Especially with the "on this day" feature. We'll see if any of them did not age well..

 

Yeah, apparently OnlyFans is a bust. They're cracking down on it by blocking payment providers, and Zuck has been deleting IG profiles with OF links. Only certain celebrities are permitted to have them now I guess.

 

8 hours ago, sarakingdom said:

UPDATE WITH PROOF OF LIFE, YOU HERMITTY BASTARD

 

santa claus GIF

Present! I actually have to go out to campus for this course for labs, but I'm so determined to NOT do that that I'm building my own  routing and switching lab in my room. 😝

 

4 hours ago, Sloth the Enduring said:

life crab GIF
 

what I assume is going on.  

Not that far out, actually! Put a laptop and a puppy in there and it's

 

image.jpeg.068e045c1f46615378264ba33c3afe31.jpeg

 

4 hours ago, sarakingdom said:

I aspire to this lifestyle. 

I mean Iit sucks for me, but the pup is having an absolute blast that we're literally spending like 20 hours together.

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGS9Z_7jSOp/

  • Like 4
Link to post

Anyway, I actually did not do too bad last week. I think I hit half the days with all three. However, rookie mistake, I cannot remember which days they were. In the past I would have written it down in my planner, but because this is 2020 I had already tossed that damn thing when it was October and it was still unused. Haha

  • Like 4
Link to post
11 hours ago, Machete said:

Yeah, apparently OnlyFans is a bust. They're cracking down on it by blocking payment providers, and Zuck has been deleting IG profiles with OF links. Only certain celebrities are permitted to have them now I guess.

 

I was just about to plug my credit card info in too!  😡

 

11 hours ago, Machete said:

Anyway, I actually did not do too bad last week. I think I hit half the days with all three. However, rookie mistake, I cannot remember which days they were. In the past I would have written it down in my planner, but because this is 2020 I had already tossed that damn thing when it was October and it was still unused. Haha

 

My whiteboard goes ignored occasionally, even when I'm on a roll.  A planner, after this year?  No effing chance lol.

  • Sad 1

 [ Level ?? ]    Havoc, the Cyberpunk Outrider. 

BRUTALITY 13 | FINESSE 12 | GRIT 13  | INSIGHT 15 | MOXIE 13

Challenges1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

 

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR.

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wolfpool.

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager.

Link to post
12 hours ago, Mr_Willes said:

What are you studying for?

Computer Science/IT. (But I'm totally telling people it's "Calisthenics Studies.")

 

I'm usually the dumbest person in the room, which means I get the most learning, so that's good. But I have a really hard time conceptualizing and I often need my hands on it for me to understand.

 

4 hours ago, Rurik Harrgath said:

I was just about to plug my credit card info in too!  😡

 

 

My whiteboard goes ignored occasionally, even when I'm on a roll.  A planner, after this year?  No effing chance lol.

I know! All of my thirst-fans are beyond outraged! (There's also a certain Canadian website I make  Fallout: New Vegas-referenced comments in  when I'm not supposed to , and others have followed suit. The hilarity has been catching on until they dismantled my profile there as well. The audacity...)

 

Right??  A 2020 planner is a joke.

  • Like 3
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines