*Cherry_Bomb throws window open* You there, boy! What day is this?!

TLYIF3BCo-nk119aUB2zAzxxutNMyPogvzUT5YPz

Ten days before Christmas to squeeze in some goals - eh, why not? (FTR I started the challenge on the 7th but completely forgot to post anything) And yes, I'm aware that I'm aiming low. Aiming so low, no one will even care if I succeed? Maybe. (I don't know, I just couldn't leave that last sentence hanging in the air without the proper Simpsons quote to follow it.) 

Main goal: to weigh as much on the morning of the 24th as I do today by doing the following:

1. refraining from eating all the chocolate, chips, Christmas candy and everything else I enjoy (with the exception of the 18th, when I'm allowed one Christmas cupcake)
  2. finish 7 Datura or Blogilates cardio videos in 7 days (taking the 20th off, I might just do yoga that day)
  3.  plan dance routine for dance troupe performance in January
  4. ⚠️"Treat Yo' Self Sunday" (I'm pampering myself and doing my nails for Christmas!)  - due to the sudden arrival of "KRAMPUS" (😠), Treat Yo'Self Sunday will hereby be known as...I don't know...Wine it Up Wednesday? 

Good luck with your challenges, everyone!

• Like 2
NF Level 2, EQ Level 2
Current challenge: 7
Past Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Re-spawned vodun princess, Assassin-Druid (ASSID) hopeful

Reads title, sees a cool Christmas-themed Dickens paraphrased quote: 

Stave Five, pages 81–5: A new beginning for Scrooge Summary A Christmas  Carol (Grades 9–1)

Realising they're actually referencing the Simpsons...

Surprised Homer Simpson GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY  

Still thinking the challenge is cool and sticking around to root for you:

Happy Season 4 GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY   

What kind of dance do you do? It sounds really intriguing! 

Rangers Gonna Ranger

Current Challenge: The Adventures of Rhovaniel: Vol I

Previous Challenges: 1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13 1415|16|17|18|19|20|21|22|23|24|25

2021 Quests:

Run 3 Laps of Oblivion| Run and Complete Man vs Lakes | Achieve a full pull up| Achieve 10+ unbroken push ups| Write 90,000+ words of a novel (0/90,000)| Read at least 20 books (4/20)

36 minutes ago, Cherry_Bomb said:

refraining from eating all the chocolate, chips, Christmas candy and everything else I enjoy

This is an excellent goal, because it leaves open the possibility of eating half the chocolate, chips, and Christmas candy.

I felt like I could run forever, like I could smell the wind and feel the grass under my feet, and just run forever.

Current Challenge: #24 - Mrs. Cosmopolite Challenge

Past: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6,  #7#8, #9#10, #11a & #11b, #12, #13, #14, #15, #16, #17, #18, #19, #20, #21, #22, #23

9 hours ago, sarakingdom said:

This is an excellent goal, because it leaves open the possibility of eating half the chocolate, chips, and Christmas candy.

tenor.gif?itemid=10302707 😈

As long as I don't polish off whole bags of snacks, every day will be an accomplishment!

• That's Metal 1
NF Level 2, EQ Level 2

9 hours ago, Rhovaniel said:

Reads title, sees a cool Christmas-themed Dickens paraphrased quote: 

Stave Five, pages 81–5: A new beginning for Scrooge Summary A Christmas  Carol (Grades 9–1)

Realising they're actually referencing the Simpsons...

Surprised Homer Simpson GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY  

Still thinking the challenge is cool and sticking around to root for you:

Happy Season 4 GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY   

What kind of dance do you do? It sounds really intriguing! 

Awww, thanks Rhovaniel! 🥰 I do fusion belly dance. I'm part of a small student troupe, but due to the 'rona I've been doing most of my dancing through online classes. They're tons of fun, but I've been so busy with writing I kinda fell off the practice wagon.  

• Like 1
NF Level 2, EQ Level 2