new year, fresh respawn, 2021 here we go!

Hi, im 37 M, 6'1, from the UK. 

Ive let my weight creep up over the years and am now about (my scales battery just died) 130 kg / 20st 7lbs / 287 Lbs,

Ive started working out at home with isometrics only so far. 

goals:

• add yoga to my weekly workouts
  • sort out my nutrition (no more chocolate on a daily basis, limit takeaway once every 2 weeks, eat according to NF healthy plate)
  • try intermittent fasting.

Thanks for reading 😁

• Like 3

Harken

Race: Troll, Class: Adventurer

Level: 0 (STR: 0, DEX: 0, STA: 0, WIS: 0, INT: 0, CHA: 0)

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.

Mark Twain

On 12/22/2020 at 5:04 AM, Harken said:
  • add yoga to my weekly workouts
  • sort out my nutrition (no more chocolate on a daily basis, limit takeaway once every 2 weeks, eat according to NF healthy plate)
  • try intermittent fasting.

I've found intermittent fasting to be a huge asset because I can keep busy throughout the day, prefer fasted workouts, and then 'binge' (I use the term loosely here) my meals in the evening so I'm full when I'm more sedentary and therefore more likely to boredom snack.

Those all sound like excellent goals!  Might be a good foundation for a 5-week Challenge if you feel to it.  Take a look over that way and see what you think!  :D 

[Level ??] Rurik, the Thunderer

Class: Stormborn War-Shaman (Path of Giants Barbarian/Conquest Paladin/Elemental Domain Cleric)

BRUTALITY 11 | FINESSE 10 | VIGOR 11 | INSIGHT 14 | WILL 13

Equipment:  Studded leather armor, war club, plus adventurer's pack containing rations, rope, and nature-based potions. 

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wild Wolf

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager