It took me 3 years to respawn, but here i am.

My last post on here was 3 years ago. Now i am back from my long odysey, i have a new name, a new mentality and a new outlook on life.

Let me tell you the story of my journey to respawning.

In 2017 i was on this forum under the name of Rab397, i had a hard time back then.
I couldn't seem to get a grip on my diet, I had a hard time sticking to excercising. I couldn't figure out why.
It took me 3 years to find out and deal with it. 

The home life got to me, my partner had a terrible incident happen which spiralled her into depression and therapy. This was draining on our relationship and i had to shift my focus to caring for her.
In the mean time i had some financial stress which led me to take on extra jobs next to my studies and internship, making it almost a 60 hours work week for 2 years. This combination led me to comfort routines and made me tired, and burnt out.

Then about a year and a half ago, after finishing my internship i finaly had some room to breathe. With the finishing of my internship i also got offered a new better paying job, turning my 60 hours weeks in 24 hour weeks. With the cleared time i decided to get into therapy to help me deal with my issues with diet. During this therapy we also uncovered that comfort eating was a way for me to deal with feelings of general dismay that i most always felt. When we dove into these feelings it came to light i am dealing with Gender dysphoria. We made the decision to take that to a gender therapist. So i had 2 therapies runnning beside each other, Binge eating therapy and Gender therapy.

I have been doing that for a year and a half. At this point i have my binge eating under control, i am dealing with my gender dysphoria and started Feminizing hormone therapy. I have created sort of a financial stable situation, my partner is climbing out of her depression. Now only 1 hurdle remains, my body weight. 

I am at a bmi of 32, and i need that to go down for health reasons. So i came back here to motivate me, keep a log and reconnect with some old friends and supporters, if they still want me after dipping for 3 years.

hello everyone

• Like 5

Lvl 1: Adventurer with monk ambitions

Current weight: 123,3 KG.   Target weight: 85KG

• ExpectJade changed the title to It took me 3 years to respawn, but here i am.