My daily questbook

This questbook is an evolving tool that i will use to record what i do. Right now the excercises are simple but they are all meant to help me develop a routine and a habbit to build upon.

Quest tracker

The purpose of the quest tracker is to set goals and show everyone else my goals.

• Morning excercise: 3 sets of squats, 3 sets of elevated push-ups, planks
  • Martial prowess: 10 minute excercise with the Boken
  • Intermittent fasting: Stop eating after 8, first meal around 12

Quest report

This part is meant to report in at the end of the day to show how the day went and hopefully figure out some trends

Observations

This part is meant to write things down i noticed to myself

27/12/2020
I am having a hard time getting started. I experience a fear of sorts in regards to posting here that is holding me back. It is something i need to put a focus on.
The fear seems to be two-fold, first one is my long absence and sudden dissapearence. I am afraid that some of the people who are still on here judge me in a way or another...
The other one is not getting traction going on my posts, i need a bit of traction to keep it going. Putting in effort in my posts and not getting any reactions would be a shame and somewhat demotivating for me.

I think one of the first goals i should set be something in regards to posting on a regular base and mixing with the community.

• Like 2

Lvl 1: Adventurer with monk ambitions

Current weight: 123,3 KG.   Target weight: 85KG

Observation

27/12/2020
I am having a hard time getting started. I experience a fear of sorts in regards to posting here that is holding me back. It is something i need to put a focus on.
The fear seems to be two-fold, first one is my long absence and sudden dissapearence. I am afraid that some of the people who are still on here judge me in a way or another...
The other one is not getting traction going on my posts, i need a bit of traction to keep it going. Putting in effort in my posts and not getting any reactions would be a shame and somewhat demotivating for me.

I think one of the first goals i should set be something in regards to posting on a regular base and mixing with the community.

Hey ExpectJade!

To offer some comfort, if it helps. Not getting responses is not because you are not seen here. ♡ But I understand it being demotivating when you put in effort in your posts. And yes, mixing in really helps. I try to diversify who I follow each challenge & that usually happens when I see a username in someone else's thread and go "Oh, I haven't seen that person yet/in a while!"

IRL I can also go a month or more without talking to someone and still call them my friend :) If you are struggling, reach out. If you need feedback, reach out. If it slips through the cracks, reach out. (Guild leaders/ambassadors if you do not know who else to ask. They might have read someone's had the same struggles or so!)

With regards to feeling judged: it's very good that you voiced this. Because now I can say:

Like the rules of the Rebellion say: when you are in this, you are in it for life. It doesn't matter where you have been, or where you went, it matters where you are going. 

I have not read about anyone here whom seems to me like they would ever judge you for falling off the bandwagon, and if anyone does they need to reread the pillars :) And that's just a tongue-in-cheek comment. I really think it is an unfounded fear.

Keep on getting back up if you fall. There is a place for you here, and all rebels (as in, members of the Rebellion).

• Like 1

Level ☆ human [uncategorizable]
STR 2 | DEX 3 | CON 3 | STA 3 | WIS 6 | CHA 6

24 minutes ago, Athenα said:

Hey ExpectJade!

To offer some comfort, if it helps. Not getting responses is not because you are not seen here. ♡ But I understand it being demotivating when you put in effort in your posts. And yes, mixing in really helps. I try to diversify who I follow each challenge & that usually happens when I see a username in someone else's thread and go "Oh, I haven't seen that person yet/in a while!"

IRL I can also go a month or more without talking to someone and still call them my friend :) If you are struggling, reach out. If you need feedback, reach out. If it slips through the cracks, reach out. (Guild leaders/ambassadors if you do not know who else to ask. They might have read someone's had the same struggles or so!)

With regards to feeling judged: it's very good that you voiced this. Because now I can say:

Like the rules of the Rebellion say: when you are in this, you are in it for life. It doesn't matter where you have been, or where you went, it matters where you are going. 

I have not read about anyone here whom seems to me like they would ever judge you for falling off the bandwagon, and if anyone does they need to reread the pillars :) And that's just a tongue-in-cheek comment. I really think it is an unfounded fear.

Keep on getting back up if you fall. There is a place for you here, and all rebels (as in, members of the Rebellion).

These are really kind words, that i really needed to read. 
I am glad they are the 3d post on this thread :)
That way i can easily find them again and have a look at them.

I am gonna be looking out for your challenge to follow you :)

• Like 1