Ladies: Your thoughts please - Flowers to your workplace...

My husband knows that the fastest way to rack up bj points is to send flowers to my work.

Okay, call them 'brownie points' if you like. Whatever. I get flowers, I get to show off how spoiled I am, and he wins. ;)

hahahahahahahahahahahaha... i wish i could get me some of these (not from you... :))... :(

i don't care what u think of me. unless u think i'm awesome. in which case u're right.

Intro - Workout Log - ABS Log - Fitness Philosophy - Accountability - NERDEE - Weight Maintenance

Glad to hear it!

My only caveat would be to know her well enough to know if she's allergic- sending flowers that put her in the ER is frowned on. ;)

Haha this reminds me of the movie Hitch where Will Smith ends up all allergic to something on a date.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha... i wish i could get me some of these (not from you... :))... :(

ETF you can get those you just have to figure out what YOUR woman's point system is based on.

Glad to hear the flowers were a win!

“Women are like teabags. You never know how strong they are till they get in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt

MyFitnessPal Diary

Well, looks like I'm just a Human

STR 1; DEX 2; STA 1; CON 2; WIS 4; CHA 5

Bumblebee's Quest to Play!

Sending flowers to work is the right way to go. Recently, my husband did something horrible that really pissed me off. He apologized profusely, and then later said he had "even thought about sending [me] flowers at work." I wanted very much to tell him that THINKING about it didn't get him brownie points, but he was so apologetic that I just let it pass.

Anyway - to avoid making this about me - DO IT. (actually, let me rephrase -- that you did it is GREAT. Please let us know what she said).

LRB, Lifelong Rebel Badass  ||  June 3 challenge thread

"What I lack in ability, I make up in stubbornness" -me

"Someone busier than you is working out right now" -my mom

figuring that out would require me to solve the hangman's paradox... :)

I only have 2 things to say to that... 1. Surprises are fun, especially that one. 2. Hey, it must be one weekday this week, right?

Level 1 Woodwose

STR 5 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 4

WAR 0 | RNG 0 | SCT 0 | ASN 0 | MON 0 | DRU 0 | ADV 1

Current Challenge: Specialization is for Insects

Previous Chapters: 1

Recently, my husband did something horrible that really pissed me off. He apologized profusely, and then later said he had "even thought about sending [me] flowers at work." I wanted very much to tell him that THINKING about it didn't get him brownie points, but he was so apologetic that I just let it pass.

Oh, I get this too. If my husband did half the things he told me that he's thought about doing.....

WarriorAmy
{Insert motivational script here}
STR - 4|DEX - 2|STA - 6|CON - 4 |WIS - 6|CHA- 5

Always a great thing! Honestly, even if you don't like the guy, it's still cool. There are chicks out there who send themselves flowers on their birthday, just so their coworkers will ooh and ahh. The only time I'd say this is a bad call is if there's a restraining order against you, or there's about to be because you work with her and after you send them you stand around staring her down like a creeper.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gnome Adventurer

STR: 2 | DEX: 3 | STA: 1 | CON: 3 | CHA: 3 | WIS: 4

Fitocracy | ePaleoCookbooks.net | Blog | Twitter