xavier-ward-xavier-ward-mech-scientist-0

Do you like building, crafting, creating, or just working with your hands to accomplish something?

Then you've come to the right place!

Welcome to the Artificer's Crafthall, where we like-minded rebels can gather to share ideas, post projects, and receive much deserved kudos for a job well done.  To join, just introduce yourself and start using the Artificer tag on your challenge thread, battle log, or anywhere else you'd like us to visit.  And be sure to check out your fellow Artificer's projects and progress.

Feel free to post your project updates here, in your own threads, or both.

• Like 3

Anim07734; God of Death in Training

Tiefling Assassin and Artificer

Maxim 70: Failure is not an option. It is mandatory. The option is whether or not to let failure be the last thing you do.

I'll start things off:

I'm Anim, Assassin GL, avid crafter and cosplayer, and homeowner.   Most of my projects are either new or updated costumes or house projects, but my fiancee and I are planning to start an Etsy arts and crafts shop early next year to sell random stuff we come up with.

My most recent project (finished early today) was replacing my bathroom sinks. but I'm also in the process of making a custom fantasy knight outfit for my wedding next year:

IMG_20201206_001024136 IMG_20201206_001029971

• Like 7

Maxim 70: Failure is not an option. It is mandatory. The option is whether or not to let failure be the last thing you do.

Hurray, a place for me! I’m a knitter, spinner, dyer, with side explorations into embroidery and sewing. (I love your wedding outfit!) My family recently moved into a semi-off grid home in the forest, so there’s probably a lot of other crafty/DIY shenanigans in our future, too XD  

At the moment we’re trying to uncover dreadfully overgrown garden terrace beds so we can use it to start growing fruit/vegetables next year. I plan to use fallen wood and/or sandstone from our woodland to start forming raised beds, although the Year One version may be just an outline to build upon in future years.  (We’re in this place for the long term, so we’re not going to Do It All for year one ^_^)

• Like 4

“If you're reading this, you must be in dire need of a change. The same thing happened to me, long ago. I'd lost sight of what mattered most in life... real connections with other people and nature. So I dropped everything and moved to the place I truly belong.”
— Grandpa's Letter from Stardew Valley

🇺🇸 Adventurer 🇬🇧

🌳🦉🌳

Current Challenge: Stardew Valley

Dude, what I would give to have a solarium with a pully system setup. and space to hang sketches...

Love the wedding outfit (did you make that trim, it's brilliant)! Also, heck yes to raised beds and taking gardening slowly - I always tried to rush setup and then got bored when I had nowhere to expand in later years. 

I guess I can say I'm a cosplayer now? I've done sewing costumes since I was 16 and started picking up thermoplastics about 3 years ago. Did a reasonably decent Lady Thor outfit in 2019, and what was supposed to be a quick Taboo for Wildstorm in 2020 that turned much more complex when all the cons got cancelled so I had no deadlines. I'm trying to keep it to one major cosplay per year, and 2021 is slated for Jane Foster's Valkyrie - if it weren't, or if I were the easily distractable type still, I'd totally go for Cara Dune from Mandalorian (while I disagree with some of her opinions, Gina Carrano is a badass actress and shaped very similarly to me). Regardless, Valkyrie it is, and I'm starting with the wings, then will build the rest of the outfit around them. Pictures definitely to follow. 

• Like 4

Manarelle the Level 60 Amazon Assassin

Challenges: 1-1011-2021-3031-4041-50, 51-60, Current

40 minutes ago, Manarelle said:

Love the wedding outfit (did you make that trim, it's brilliant)!

When I finished the tabard, it was too much of the same color, so I wanted something to break it up and add some color.  Since we're doing a Dr. Who theme, I decided on this fabric, modelled after the 4th Doctor's scarf.  I still need to add the buttons, so I can stash it away so it doesn't get stains on it before the wedding.

Also, your Thor is amazing, don't downplay it just because you can see the minor flaws. ;)

My fiancee wants to try a Cara Dune cosplay at some point, but I don't know when it will fit into our convention/holiday schedule.  We'll have to see who gets to it first and compare notes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Anim07734 said:

My fiancee wants to try a Cara Dune cosplay at some point, but I don't know when it will fit into our convention/holiday schedule.  We'll have to see who gets to it first and compare notes.

I have faith that you guys will. I am being very strict about one costume at a time (which is part of why the gentleman's cosplay still being open bugs me), and I don't see Valkyrie wrapping up anytime soon. Hope there will be more any cons this year... 

• Like 1

Forgot to post when I finished this one:

Fiancee suggested shelves in the den to keep current projects, so I found 2 clearance shelves, cut one down to miss the light switch and stacked them (connected together and to the wall for safety).

IMG_20201231_173513448

• Like 4
  • That's Metal 1

Oooh, I like this thread! After years of hem-hawing around about the pros and cons of staying on my parents' property vs buying my own and then deciding whether we really wanted a second house on the property or not, we've reached the agreement to build a new barn this year (which needed done anyway) and put a loft apartment in it. By far the most ambitious project I've taken on, but I've helped build multiple barns and contributed to my brother's tiny house, plus my dad knows what he's doing, so I feel pretty good about it. Still in the planning stages, part of my challenge is figuring out how much the shell is going to cost. Figure once I have walls and a roof, I can pick away at the innards as time/money allow.

• Like 4

"For God did not give us a spirit of fear; but a spirit of power, love, and self-discipline". - 2 Timothy 1:7

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us." -Gandalf

21 hours ago, Artemis Prime said:

Oooh, I like this thread! After years of hem-hawing around about the pros and cons of staying on my parents' property vs buying my own and then deciding whether we really wanted a second house on the property or not, we've reached the agreement to build a new barn this year (which needed done anyway) and put a loft apartment in it. By far the most ambitious project I've taken on, but I've helped build multiple barns and contributed to my brother's tiny house, plus my dad knows what he's doing, so I feel pretty good about it. Still in the planning stages, part of my challenge is figuring out how much the shell is going to cost. Figure once I have walls and a roof, I can pick away at the innards as time/money allow.

Dang... crafting a while building? That's skill. Definitely want to see this project progress. :)

I work in the development/ construction department of my company, so I'm familiar with just how much work and planning goes into a new commercial building (at least in the US). Are there lots of legal hoops to jump through for a barn/ loft? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Manarelle said:

Are there lots of legal hoops to jump through for a barn/ loft? 

Eh, yes and no. If I was getting a loan to hire a builder, the bank wants lots of permits and inspections before they'll front the money. That's the main reason why we decided to do it ourselves. My township is pretty chill - need a permit for new septic but we're hooking into a pre-existing system, so we slipped around that. I wouldn't tackle this myself, but my dad has enough experience. When I asked him if he'd be comfortable doing this without a builder I think I insulted him.

• Like 3

"For God did not give us a spirit of fear; but a spirit of power, love, and self-discipline". - 2 Timothy 1:7

I'm currently trying to perfect the stockinette stitch. Then I will move on to a new stitch once this is done (there is actually more done than what is shown in the pic).

20210103_211109.jpg

I am trying to complete at least 2 (which actually make the stitch) every day. I do more when time permits.

• Like 6

L3 Human Ranger/Assassin

Str. 6 Dex. 2 Sta. 1 Con. 12 Wis. 8 Cha. 3

https://www.nerdfitness.com/character/58014

Motto: Where there is life, there is hope.

Soli Deo Gloria

2 hours ago, fitnessgurl said:

I'm currently trying to perfect the stockinette stitch. Then I will move on to a new stitch once this is done (there is actually more done than what is shown in the pic).

20210103_211109.jpg

I am trying to complete at least 2 (which actually make the stitch) every day. I do more when time permits.

Love the color.  Are you making anything in particular, or just practicing the technique?

On 12/27/2020 at 5:16 PM, Anim07734 said:

When I finished the tabard, it was too much of the same color, so I wanted something to break it up and add some color.  Since we're doing a Dr. Who theme, I decided on this fabric, modelled after the 4th Doctor's scarf.  I still need to add the buttons, so I can stash it away so it doesn't get stains on it before the wedding.

I knew I recognized the color pattern! It looks awesome!

On 1/1/2021 at 10:38 AM, Artemis Prime said:

Loft apartment in a barn?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Hey all, I am following this thread so I can see and applaud all of your crafts and cosplays...I am not naturally oriented in this direction and I think I have finally accepted that (I always WANT to be handy, ya know? but it's not my strength and I have loads of comical stories regarding my attempts), but I love seeing what other people build and make. (I did do a Gideon the Ninth costume for halloween but that was the lowest of efforts cosplay, all it involved was some face paint and a pair of aviators...I chickened out on having my brother 3D print me a longsword because I was afraid of stalling out on the painting part of the project after putting up funds for materials and acquiring the printed pieces, hah.)

• Like 5

🌹❄️ Inside we're torn apart, but time will mend our hearts ...so let's just live 🔥🖤

Last Challenge: Fox and the Imaginary Seaside Summer | Current Challenge: Fox Keeps it Simple (with RWBY gifs)

On 1/4/2021 at 12:07 AM, Anim07734 said:

Love the color.  Are you making anything in particular, or just practicing the technique?

Thanks!

It started out as technique practice, but I'm loving the color so if I can find more of the same yarn; it may morph into a scarf. 😃

• Like 3

L3 Human Ranger/Assassin

Soli Deo Gloria

Ooooo. I am here for this.

Backstory

Due to working from home I have lamented my tiny home IKEA office desk that I have to share betwen my personal and work computers now. It's too small and cramped so I set about in the fall of last year attempting to build my own, since I have very specific wants and I couldn't find one.

So I started drawing some CAD models and came up with an 80inx34in desk:

Spoiler

NUEBBTCB03t-6nIN7jjjoQInLcB-MYVN-1Gvwd0gxa9RT7om305aaR3VBrQLrwNeYENwahsn5oGCiORCnVJPmVReZq0kHNL0OhB1uBOLVyqpWGKqEPlu1FOXmizu_ZZ9XtPY4zyg9nJWZK_dnAfXCcqV2kHqBpYLzAChyzj0rQ3hcwdsCtlPdgtO0P4PpQ_Q-KmwIJ_SllXS6ELNaiezxSKDo2mOHst7iz8Quv-_nUhbWLoiK9Ro5D54Uv8jtHmVDtPpLnvqGj1aU-FULHyzIJwuRPmlQBJDZ2KFdwgynRCGkMrvroQxtIcmC6hlolEbpVxWLC7ePRQCotJghBOCxxpsFkSgxUFBDzp_2nCeEXsfs7W4xJvonxwr5gdqgVWhg_B3pabvTTLnPdjL6XpUioZZYW4RAq53ErDr5nTj093fDSQ2kerQnlBucslv_rs5QGdbv90L9vEgTRanQxoKO__7uaInti7zLQOlbumrOxFghOoBqoKrkkhsZ37QEOkg8a389lsCWm4dUr4fNEVoZiAGQo-zdFgAcD1OprJwMcae_0JuXZCqbpDgZusJS2C0dyoVRdEH4mjWfxgUljN4ciGCzQZcQjxzW1_I9MApApXEt83g2Bl0dmlHTfbvM5yyt7xnaCbLQTY1aFz8wPIAVjRmMYc9UT2sYeA_3VTg7utOz56muaQcMDVb0njVAQ=w1016-h571-no?authuser=0

It has a drafting section on half of it which I can use for reading/drawing/etc and the other half is just a flat desk. There is space below for drawers and storage of pens/paper/office supplies.

So I started out by attempting to build a smaller version of it. This is 4ftx2ft and can be used as a side table (if i ever get around to attaching legs)

Spoiler

The beginning:

rph9BsDVAn8Md7WUuX9hGePptvZV_5swBpzpV1Mn3-nHicIs8xsPFLJW6tuUXj89dxoR3E1yPt0qC5BjHHxM--OwscG6C0tbAvyva6jdjm6xh2Fc7Gj_l0f9nI_Y_dGBx9rHaAIQn25fbVuCC36vnnzALZV7jSbjc6qaTrmOyhKmc-lBOq_LsjCQgDizlonJ3LP69AaJWPYZAEAZdY1dlWSpP6J6P7yyMjn3F2o1pDjtHlJj8blBJmyOEsXKc9hQAuBKgsNq1Es7-K3V-d5k4v4FZ15DuOvwN7dE38sJi0Qv_M-toGjwt7I_0dHVLLcvjffodIFLlJ4YXbfV24lHIQ0B6IHg-lx7AKIgXKVZyJGg_o-pg9r1YfnLzyvWfJRGT1o1yrQUOe-ZUSjY1uUsszxPgppValdiYbs1pKG8JrAE1bigTtle5D0IEpHjbh0kuoY9M5L4c-qzWBhB2kFTJOWoo4gY1LtpP5qt10USQoSzrCAPm_CUKAXBUSlJqLWpqo55B5epAp1b0uIz_eHv2U87UyiAdJk5YG1QAXgwW5qwgyypEZmgd_1NjWjyMGObwuNFUiJGobBJd0FBJz0h15oZsI3EKzSv4RpDUHyCPiCw747oWU-6YehzxyDT5i_h66o9TPT2D13xpV_YnXhyrXAUu_ec5nIgFvq9REMQ4UA5987dGSRpJc-InP-Xgw=w762-h571-no?authuser=0

Testing out the assembly:

Z02bW0Z52UUPcCI8PBJdaQrwT7NjWU2p3z4psdnLpx2Zcj15fVsIDxDQT76BsfoDam5rQrfHZNEuTMXXV8YAdeDpmzQIRXcyqV08hcbORYBpcx8UKVRH57r6i3JJEnHlBILpfj1H8Rg15si7IydlMpwWJZdm1aHo30aIHMIXlSIMtZvRLgGUdvrpHMGilb5-5vNkDg29QxpBWLOEnCRnUP_VJ6obRhrSIk81teUCRFx9AveEAkQ3zWB460LMuDuTdDCP4hlbS_CbWrM_ZUe6CqT4cSFgTDF4YWhJl1nu3F6OkklLoaUn3ICTIAFsHizmuMbHG8u8MbXk4DJdpnNJLjregn7WonOugXeeJ6E7ZBFAUEeHqwi0BaopNPOsmAhgJ2RDPyHsNr8p4sstTTVUuplp_q1SKK5VhexXvTg5oe1ucRfo41ycjsvgugXiQ4qps246ulnPdfMYgv2P45hUszkKhtgPxRxejInvH2-4ErFdlzPgmvwYuj73_18aZixgJAmd7GABXuiAMwWf7bmYN5IVWliYz4ChXGzw3vffXgQ2J1J_D_CTPGJWU6HYuh6PljfC8f4nsBJUgoXG6mkgm7arMPgOFGURJS76yp_oEDHVKIEKiP1sbSYlyWxVPfQxeD2F4Bdw-QYSgiFWBUt5hDieA-ttwz52XECfz_XDmsDDEkGLbTee7FFUK7ZD0w=w429-h571-no?authuser=0

I have stained it before the holidays hit so it is currently sitting put away until I can get back to it.

While I did all of this I started learning about woodworking with hand tools and decided my skills needed sharpening before tackling the main desk. Over the holidays, I was able to pick up some tools from my storage unit and I now have lots of planes, chisels and accessories for handtool woodworking:

Spoiler

8ARlYkqCTi7OFE5r606_1nVzHlvPpSsDhcrTjc0shVwj19WG9U4QTU8P0ydXsl6sJT8XQoXlupbMpz8odmEoH72i-5lycG81_MgSI-6FwKOqUYo_mpgD8Ui7yrwE2fe0wT6yQNN4-EXwFOtHO5_YmOh92IrkR5uF7m6GGTTip92xCxFsOdQ3YIFTy21wvVeTZ01ShT4wpL_LRoLLdLGqK2ZDvuB1NnxAl6qiDCktZSoTEvPozcXiqVJnnm-6g2yqVxqZvlFV_S0n6Xu0XrepzWwmTeGGyiTBADW2UwNfatqTmqX7OkPePMZNHsvXqEI-rp8nYIo-lBK0LWPgP_iWaJAjY6r6Sg3Dz0m1qUd4QGqw_D4JvQ1h1fScqoRHREtHcQYbrjJxgwqjK6B6DnUlF8j64_N3eu-w7c-vFlsnuk6Z7SdAyB1QX6CKAabbEXILAeENfk3Wlp1V4iXI5l5wLQzOIghNYRK80ootj4kbtHZ3jOQkCuzWXFoWyhgrOE3IYyyHOVu37JnyXTS4pcVR5dOTtoASPwp6zVhex4elWhsPqAtnQEtbMVNRhzEuMZp_bNejmhuNTIm2zKAU_9ya9wqEjVPxWy39wHfmIvaLmhcTFrMr0IKvvqlGXGsR3U-v5RxQwaNJkrQp2ZE8MLMG-NUSTJRgmsYilLmInkTGKrXkjjXqvHL64AcU-CL-Og=w429-h571-no?authuser=0

When I got back to my place I started working on building an actual workbench which is what I've been building since the end of the year.:

Spoiler

All glued up, cheap 2x4 boards for the top

UuEdgP3Ua-4biIVswymZ2EwRyrvvC_T1-KC9dWcE9tVDizSTCYSF0ek6fIQpW_GkIEDcfgTRl3zGHFCv242jE4IWeSV5rgSG6kYk6SQ34gy6n80i--sH6tS0en5cHKVk7FpzZ_ct4p4LJ9dSotz5jz_BXovng-mF6u-vSi1lU3KS8QC-a4qgjhC6CBjBvkuN-vhqRNChSKEKboOym4-uIQhgJT6ffg_WTUQXdY5jlbmBVshtt9LnIuqwSmhOkq0OtPvFkgMBrA4rbA5di4dmRhidmmJSgwnHNaYLRHbBEOdUEaUVKOMCyiOLqCpo-4XP5mI3KAuGXnnLpMlLBtdohcnXib5BjBPw_BIBpabldJ5KoJc33i2WWL1acfTZF5lod5bJC_TfyESjkUVOLsmk3lj0PZ6ZF-P8sQg3SzNQUt5L6g6YRS3CjvmtVqpX_M2cr99r0k1Z2phMDxccCnEnV4km2sBYaP2P6HryOUscDxKESjX1acTR3byI45EEIDla5_SBtfV3BzPjOCTnRCxv53dS3C8JDJ1k9y_YbPdLIkhiAnD-pQVScTMusgm9buztQndCUzaBFi9mWKZkmcw-WvqnW7sHv_2XEjnqaG2SuTiofQe00L0yMG9YPrjjfCu19BE6tM3WJ51lFNkIVUC24Yc1D4d9HQ4BLaUbJ5OAYo5IaRN6wmLHquGYSdN9mQ=w429-h571-no?authuser=0

Making a mess with the No. 5 hand plane

Do0AWTZ4QqKE9oImdEa5l2QHkAH2r_vEPWFqlEKaEs0Ndd-fpAIWcbIXaDi4AGKApWRzgVr-XtBLMbTOoxgBedHHPGHCzvTUT_cnSG8NzjUUExaWwWBuhd2XoreBZKvBH14AgIjStRbftG7iwIgQm0vOcUEWAE2IUHq2s_m9b8Ho8dcskG8UnDPQe8dA4HlJhv8w1BCiWqaVigO1DMF0BX1u5Dcdqk5umC1Jbp7vcYpznPE-Y3hg7SdVGuwxP0dnQGvA0njQVvxeWXmJjGwJmkZq5ub4tB2STwe4ZjFh8KM-5XOii7T9kCYPIzD3wNd92j7tMwPhmtoHcKIEEJ522VmTpJn4r3ZP6seZdqJ1af7JXqtX3kvzglmAcQK_94pDL5HVwCIFpZw865ahjFKCl1vK_0_rN7QWLRcOx2H2ezZ9mrqdAtk-mvXPCofYQ9tCYHqfAl9d2wTp_5RlDFI5czJ8-5E_3YruwwROySitJuegmyeaxv8YqiVD9dLvAoziqt3AfAI0vs-0LfLJCGZEKHhKzjWntH8D2FW-ylgSUdRfxf2zzlOfY6RmE3USfy4bcM5w-DXmrvvFm8UXQj34PkNog-rRJ1MIfkpHFwL2YrnSOUSUz6KexG3FTWC5J76jEtcGteKt38b7ySI0q4SV-w1E1sslsBA3rtOnaZa-26pq0ieR76acb2fNZpsv8Q=w762-h571-no?authuser=0

And mostly smooth and flat after a few hours of planing:

iItuo8yrb5tMQsjM36S-Y7CR8nPM1ACL3gJgV_QK2J2NQ9F8F9y9XRL2avnYxZmeplp0YFEKmPIHGU7z_uoGyKk39z9E7lCFtgPDrBF2g95vf6COxNkn4IauMCElna1SiBSCCHGre-aOS9LXUtwqAvQf7Qwfn-b0XqwZK2VFk1mJL0fIhxL1oHEhpKY4ORpI6SwHxh0ipvGDE8pS-6tHBaEqd5TzpwNuJAsNZteclHP1ZpNNUc9R4WEYKQD4DH5c51HyUqcaSQU18s6jqENk676Cj7SoWbK_vucmPSIMPAK8hM_pK1OcdMbTPaFTsfU1VVN09H8191_fWcfeJ5Ya4MN5ppv2IWSCo65wmBrK-x1AgYMMYFerP8-H61c4V7JT-WVKjiMsRDNFx8RdMBWaeICyz7mFn7G-lG2aohISbOdPZiRmQQfFMGUnstCRFhqB-bMpa01C1KowMHNH6ogD1ZrxPcPDQ3QffUNiPvbeo70OvDnXoODri1iwsrubVeXZpzq6LVfENuPyxJTFCyd5c3uSUopnC54AgIuPpDYvYu0ewlzt9TXGrqnPzDK2TME7IM4sjPELSiK_UBAY7mNsEWYAZQQDxGbHlU9hCTVSLCy_70xNWpTjHl3opHfkH-xcPn6mn6uS72cRaaAxeWHLAqhc0eCAtMi1BmIxO9GM0pgUW0gjwwOmoRnySs8xZg=w429-h571-no?authuser=0

So far it's going well and while I am far from a craftsman it's such a nice and relaxing hobby I wish I picked it up earlier in the pandemic. There is such a wide variety of things I can do now, and even if they don't turn out perfect, I'm still proud of it. :)

I've never used a plane before, and I've rarely used power tools except for the small around the house fixes that would need a power drill.

• Like 3
  • That's Metal 3

"Pull the bar like you're ripping the head off a god-damned lion" - Donny Shankle

3 hours ago, bigm141414 said:

Due to working from home I have lamented my tiny home IKEA office desk that I have to share betwen my personal and work computers now. It's too small and cramped so I set about in the fall of last year attempting to build my own, since I have very specific wants and I couldn't find one.

Unfortunately, I can't see your pictures, but it sounds amazing.  I have a pair of computer desks in my future, but atm the prefab ones are working for us.

6 hours ago, fitnessgurl said:

Thanks!

It started out as technique practice, but I'm loving the color so if I can find more of the same yarn; it may morph into a scarf. 😃

You could also make squares/strips using different colors and techniques, then turn them into a patchwork blanket later.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Anim07734 said:

You could also make squares/strips using different colors and techniques, then turn them into a patchwork blanket later.

I love this idea! Unfortunately, I already pulled the stitches out to start learning a new one. I think I'll use your idea after I perfect the new one: Twisted Stockinette Stitch. 🙂

Picture of stitch for comparison:

20210106_100905.jpg

• Like 4

L3 Human Ranger/Assassin

Soli Deo Gloria

So I'm trying to do this stitch (twisted stockinette):

20210106_100905.jpg

Only mine looks like this:

20210113_095801.jpg

I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. I'm going to see if I can find a video on YouTube. If anyone has any suggestions; they would be most welcome.

L3 Human Ranger/Assassin

Soli Deo Gloria

32 minutes ago, fitnessgurl said:

So I'm trying to do this stitch (twisted stockinette):

I haven't done any knitting in a while (you're inspiring me to get back to it) but my problem tended to be twisting stitches when I didn't mean to. This tutorial is aimed more at how not to twist stitches, but it might be helpful to look at it from a different angle.

https://www.susannawinter.net/post/the-anatomy-of-twisted-stitches

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Artemis Prime said:

I haven't done any knitting in a while (you're inspiring me to get back to it) but my problem tended to be twisting stitches when I didn't mean to. This tutorial is aimed more at how not to twist stitches, but it might be helpful to look at it from a different angle.

https://www.susannawinter.net/post/the-anatomy-of-twisted-stitches

Very interesting article! I have done this also. Thank you for sharing. If you start knitting again; I hope you share your work here. 

Are you on Ravelry?

I found this video:

• Like 2

L3 Human Ranger/Assassin

Soli Deo Gloria