Mr_Willes: Five

Mr_Willes

Trending GIF by Originals

Oh I’m sorry, there’s a picture of your god in there? Do you mean the black void of darkness you seem to have captured??? XD

Workouts, rugs, running into a headwind and still rocking the dry jan. boom!

21 hours ago, Yasha92 said:

Do you mean the black void of darkness you seem to have captured??? XD

Somewhere this week, or maybe the weekend i saw some stuff about super dark paint, which was pretty cool. The stuff you can do with that. They painted an apple black on one side, and if they held it right, it was like you were looking at a shadow of an apple, unreal. That was the first thing i had to think about when i saw that pic.

21 hours ago, Yasha92 said:

Workouts, rugs, running into a headwind and still rocking the dry jan. boom!

boom! gifs | WiffleGif

... a little odd in the head ...

Been seeing Alice in Borderlands on my netflix suggestions for a while now but have always passed it up. Might give it a try later.

Was skimming through your challenge and are you in a PVP with Raider? Thats certainly a choice... LOL

• Haha 2

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - J.R.R Tolkien

"Progress, not perfection."

"Persist, Pivot, or Concede." - Matthew McConaughey

"Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't."

Currently Posting in -->Battle Log | The Return Arc - [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] 

8 hours ago, Mr_Willes said:
  •  

Hide contents

Screenshot_20210120-084013~2.png

575kg bench press! Now that's impressive ;)

I've got max pullups session coming up soon though, so I'll see if I can give you something to aim for there!

Great job on the weight loss man.

Level 16 Wood Elf Ranger

STR: 3  -  CON: 0  -  CHA: 0  -  SAN: 1  -  INT: 0

IAgreeWithTank™

"Shit is going down, but I am not." - iatetheyeti

Don't say "I don't have enough time", say instead "that's not a priority right now" and see how that makes you feel.

Current Challenge: Anatomy of an Orc

External: Epic Quest - Instagram - Strava

Spoiler

Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53

Old Stuff: Battle Log - My Introduction - 2017 Road Map - 2018 Road Map - 2019 Road Map - 2021 Road Map

1 hour ago, Jarric said:

575kg bench press! Now that's impressive ;)

Of Course Not GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

1 hour ago, Jarric said:

I've got max pullups session coming up soon though, so I'll see if I can give you something to aim for there!

Oow yes, i should also be nudging @iatetheyeti for the competition!!!

1 hour ago, Jarric said:

Great job on the weight loss man.

Thank you thanks ty GIF - Find on GIFER

2 hours ago, cn3wton said:

Been seeing Alice in Borderlands on my netflix suggestions for a while now but have always passed it up. Might give it a try later.

Good idea, i really liked it!

2 hours ago, cn3wton said:

Was skimming through your challenge and are you in a PVP with Raider? Thats certainly a choice... LOL

I'm slow from the start, but gaining momentum now. Besides i heard someone mentioning hitting a possible plateau!

Shenny HQ - Like an old married couple

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Mr_Willes said:

I'm slow from the start, but gaining momentum now. Besides i heard someone mentioning hitting a possible plateau!

Shenny HQ - Like an old married couple

"Back in my day" I had some run ins with Raider regarding PVP's. The man is nuts. I look forward to the point where I'm back in shape to challenge him!

• That's Metal 1

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - J.R.R Tolkien

"Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't."

Week 3 / Day 3 (Wed Jan 20th):

• Consecutive pullups: 2
  • Weekly Lifting sessions (3): 1
  • Weekly Running sessions (2): 1
  • Weekly Training Pullups: 0

Morning weight: 79

• Dryjan days streak: 20
  • No Cookies/Candy days: 3
  • No Inbetween days: 3
  • No Binge Days: 3

Extra:

Full day at work. Wife was home so i could start work early. Tried to tackle a problem in the morning, and figured out most of it, but just the final step was not happening. So i worked the rest of the day on other stuff with this thing in the back of my head, and finally 15 minutes before i wanted to go home

Epiphany Duplet GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

So i checked some stuff, figured it out, and got it working just in time to go home. Which made me leave work in a great mood. Picked up new parts for our new shower at my mom's (we like to deliver there cause NL has much better webshops in comparison to BE and the whole delivering across the border thing).

Wife cooked up a super yummy pasta dish (spaghetti with creamy spinach) and it took

Massives GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY Will Power GIFs | Tenor

TO NOT BINGE

I Love Pasta GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHYGIF spaghetti, monster, best animated GIFs free download

Like i said on Discord, i'm going to have so much DOMS in my willpower muscle today. But. i did not binge. I DID put all the leftovers in one pan, and i'm gonna eat it for lunch, right after my lunch lifting session .

So yeah. Had some interesting conversations on Discord yesterday, and wrapped up watching some GUNDAM on Netflix as i was done with Alice in Borderland and remembered i stopped halfway the second season.

Weight was pretty good this morning, not too much higher after yesterday's ridiculously low weigh in (i was fearing my, big plate of pasta, on top of the rebound of the low weigh in would cause a spike).

So yeah i feel

Peachy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY Peachy Keen GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Mr_Willes said:

Oow in this day and age, he's still nuts!

I am not surprised!

Good job with the willpower to not eat all the pasta!

tenor.gif

• Thanks 1

Omg, I caught up!  So much glorious ESO news.  @shaar  Welcome to the  cult club!  This is so exciting.  Seriously you guys.  If you are into it, I will get a NF guild going so we can invite peeps in as they make the jump to play.    Also for those wanting to enjoy the RP elements of seeing the quests as you do them, (especially in four man dungeons) I will GLADLY offer my services to join you guys for group content in a manner that will appeal to you.    As a vet player, I have all roles available to help (tank, healer, dps) and know all the base game dungeons forward and backward.   Seriously this would be so cool.

Oh, uh Willes. Also, good job on the other stuff!  As you can tell, I have my focus totally honed in on the important bits

8e8.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Level 77 ~*~ Ranger

Deviant Art Gallery   ||  YouTube Channel

Current Challenge

"It is difficult.  All things worth keeping are."  Thane Krios - Mass Effect 2

"Maybe it's not as simple as you imagined, Seeker."  Varric Tethras Dragon Age 2

"Staying within your limits is no fun, Ryder."  Vetra Nyx - ME: Andromeda

Spoiler

::PAST CHALLENGES::

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 20 | 21 | 22

23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42

43 | 44 | NEIN | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48| 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61

62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81

22 minutes ago, Starpuck said:

Omg, I caught up!  So much glorious ESO news.  @shaar  Welcome to the  cult club!  This is so exciting.  Seriously you guys.  If you are into it, I will get a NF guild going so we can invite peeps in as they make the jump to play.    Also for those wanting to enjoy the RP elements of seeing the quests as you do them, (especially in four man dungeons) I will GLADLY offer my services to join you guys for group content in a manner that will appeal to you.    As a vet player, I have all roles available to help (tank, healer, dps) and know all the base game dungeons forward and backward.   Seriously this would be so cool.

Oh, uh Willes. Also, good job on the other stuff!  As you can tell, I have my focus totally honed in on the important bits

8e8.gif

So Excited GIFs | Tenor

So much to do, figuring out stuff, with nicknames and friendcodes, and nickcodes and friendnames, and visiting Latin sites!!!!

mental breakdown - GIF on Imgur

Cause ESO wasn't overwhelming enough to start with!

Okay, so yes to the RP part! But hmm, i need a new character to hang out with NF peeps.... But what should i make...

You sure i can't transfer my Khajiit Radagast the Brown wannabe from EU to NA, i think he's cool...

2 hours ago, Mr_Willes said:

You sure i can't transfer my Khajiit Radagast the Brown wannabe from EU to NA, i think he's cool...

There is no server transfers for ESO.     Also, best to have two... because, I have heard some folks say the ping trying to play on a 'not your own' server can be not great.   Hopefully that is not the case for you / us.

Level 77 ~*~ Ranger

Deviant Art Gallery   ||  YouTube Channel

Current Challenge

"It is difficult.  All things worth keeping are."  Thane Krios - Mass Effect 2

"Maybe it's not as simple as you imagined, Seeker."  Varric Tethras Dragon Age 2

"Staying within your limits is no fun, Ryder."  Vetra Nyx - ME: Andromeda

Spoiler

::PAST CHALLENGES::

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 20 | 21 | 22

23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42

43 | 44 | NEIN | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48| 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61

62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81

I hope you can pull together a NF team on ESO! I won't be joining in (I know that I'd either be bored by the lack of story or get so hooked I'd have to sell my soul to escape and neither of those seem like good outcomes), but please do regale us with your adventures. :)

Congrats on the poker win! You may have no poker face, but neither does anyone else in the game it seems. (Except maybe me, and I don't even play.)

Congrats on the second pullup too! Think you can make three soon?

Challenge:   0  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44   

Week 3 / Day 4 (Thu Jan 21th):

• Weekly Lifting sessions (3): 2
  • Weekly Running sessions (2): 1
  • Weekly Training Pullups: 0

Morning weight: 79,5

• Dryjan days streak: 21
  • No Cookies/Candy days: 4
  • No Inbetween days: 4
  • No Binge Days: 4

Spoiler

1227501465_Screenshot_20210122-0900222.png.779ba459696bafd0a7a34fb8f40d48cf.png

Extra:

Work from home day, which was kinda slow. Did a lunch/lifting workout. Since work was slow i started a little project of calculating the impact of having a home battery connected to my solar panel system. I work in the solar energy business, so it is kinda related to work. I love the insight it gives me and i have been able to supply R&D with some useful information (real life use cases) doing stuff like this. Found out my excel-fu is enough to get some basic stuff going but some things are just too hard (easier to do by hand). Now i just have to wait to see what our government and the electricity companies come up with to see what i can do best.

In the evening i did some ESO. But i was also keeping an eye on Discord FB messenger and looking some stuff up on google, so it wasn't a very useful session. By the time the kids went to bed i just parked my character in a place so next time i will know where i left off and joined the wife watching some TV. That didn't took too long as i fell asleep on the couch rather early.

My weight was a little higher than i wanted though completely as i expected. Having a dinner for lunch (leftover spaghetti) and a dinner on a day with a lifting workout i figured i would be higher. No biggy, as i think today's run will make for a lower weigh in tomorrow. Ah, we'll see.

It's Friday today, i have decided to only work in the morning and start the weekend of this afternoon with a lunch/run Still need to think up what we are having for dinner tonight...

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Starpuck said:

There is no server transfers for ESO.     Also, best to have two... because, I have heard some folks say the ping trying to play on a 'not your own' server can be not great.   Hopefully that is not the case for you / us.

Well i'm not sure, but the internet connection between US and EU is pretty good, i have not had any problems yet, but that doesn't mean things will work flawlessly. We'll just see.

5 hours ago, juliebarkley said:

I hope you can pull together a NF team on ESO! I won't be joining in (I know that I'd either be bored by the lack of story or get so hooked I'd have to sell my soul to escape and neither of those seem like good outcomes), but please do regale us with your adventures. :)

Sad Face GIFs | Tenor

Are you sure, we want all the people to join up!!!

Congrats on the poker win! You may have no poker face, but neither does anyone else in the game it seems. (Except maybe me, and I don't even play.)

The perfect poker face : gifs

Yeah, i was a bit more reserved in comparison to the previous time, and that seem to work better in this setting. Also the first time i was accompanied by some beers, they get me in a less competitional mood. Now with Dryjan this wasn't a problem!

Congrats on the second pullup too! Think you can make three soon?

I'm not sure, but i am thinking about how i can move my (simple) pullup bar from the homegym to the attic, so there is more room to try out.

• Like 1

Are clamps the only thing holding that to that beam? Your a brave man!

Get after those pullups my dude. Love that your putting the bar in a place that is conducive to getting some extra reps in.

"Back in the day" the entrance to my main room had a pullup bar hanging in it. Whenever I went through it I did pull ups. Thats the kind of stuff that gets you results!

19 minutes ago, cn3wton said:

Are clamps the only thing holding that to that beam? Your a brave man!

Yes they are the only thing

No i'm not that brave

Those are heavy duty clamps (legacy from my father who was a welder) and i put them on TIGHT,

For Real GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I have all the confidence in the world!

Get after those pullups my dude. Love that your putting the bar in a place that is conducive to getting some extra reps in.

That's the point. I already did more today than i did since i thought about doing them more regularly!

"Back in the day" the entrance to my main room had a pullup bar hanging in it. Whenever I went through it I did pull ups. Thats the kind of stuff that gets you results!

Yeah i don't have a single entrance at home or at work where i could pull that off!

ATTACK HUG - GIF on Imgur

You BACK!!!!!!

Pin on gyermek

9 minutes ago, T2sarahconnor said:

I hope to be you one day when I grow up! (Or not grow up)

grow up taylor swift | Tumblr

Youll Get There In The End Youll Finish It GIF - YoullGetThereInTheEnd  YoullGetThere YoullFinishIt - Discover & Share GIFs

I AM SO GLAD YOU BACK!!!!

10 minutes ago, T2sarahconnor said:

How’s the family?

Family's good. Adapting to plague got me a little bit down. The kids seem pretty much unaffected by it. Wife is a nurse and needs to keep working, so life is mostly the same for her. I'm pretty done with it, had a lengthy conversation with @deftona about it. It's probably the lack of things to look forward to as we seem to be slipping from one wave into another and stuff just keeps on getting cancelled!

How you been?

• Like 1

Omg the flamingo shirt is the best in that video XD

Yaaaaah! 2.7 chin-ups!!!

Killin it

• That's Metal 1

And fast forward to today:

Week 4 / Day 1 (Mon Jan 25th):

• Weekly Lifting sessions (3): 0
  • Weekly Running sessions (2): 0
  • Weekly Training Pullups: 15

Morning weight: 79,2

• Dryjan days streak: 25
  • No Cookies/Candy days: 1
  • No Inbetween days: 1
  • No Binge Days: 1

I planned on doing a lifting workout during lunchtime. But we got snow again, which means my homegym is just above freezing temperature. So instead i used the lunchtime to get my pullup bar up in the attic. (See pics a few posts back). And during the afternoon i did a few pullups on them. It feels like pullup #3 is within reach! (It is i did it this morning, but that is for tomorrow's check in!)

Kept clean on all other goals so a pretty good but boring day. In the evening i made sure Mrs_Willes didn't had that much to do as she had been working all day. So i made dinner and cleaned up. Watched some Netflix with my son till he had to go to bed. And started watching Locke and Key on NF after that, with a pretty interesting first episode.

• Like 2

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines