Mr_Willes: Five

Mr_Willes

Getting  caught up here again.   Phew.  I so bad at this.

Love that pull up bar.  I am going to have to stay on my game here.  You boys get those upper body gainz so easy!  Good thing I come from stout German stock!! 

Is das nacht un .. something something? (Sorry, only know German from Animaniacs lol.)

Your attic space looks so bright and cheerful!  I love it.

• Like 2

Level 78 ~*~ Ranger

Deviant Art Gallery   ||  YouTube Channel

Current Challenge

"It is difficult.  All things worth keeping are."  Thane Krios - Mass Effect 2

"Maybe it's not as simple as you imagined, Seeker."  Varric Tethras Dragon Age 2

"Staying within your limits is no fun, Ryder."  Vetra Nyx - ME: Andromeda

Spoiler

::PAST CHALLENGES::

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 20 | 21 | 22

23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42

43 | 44 | NEIN | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48| 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61

62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 77.5 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81

On 1/26/2021 at 2:06 AM, Mr_Willes said:

And started watching Locke and Key on NF after that, with a pretty interesting first episode.

It took me longer than it should have to realize that you meant Netflix and not Nerd Fitness, I was going to say, "There's a movie channel on this website?!"

• Haha 4

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

And fast forward to today:

Week 4 / Day 3 (Wed Jan 27th):

• Consecutive pullups: 3
  • Weekly Lifting sessions (3): 0
  • Weekly Running sessions (2): 1
  • Weekly Training Pullups: 15

Morning weight: 78.6

• Dryjan days streak: 27
  • No Cookies/Candy days: 2
  • No Inbetween days: 3
  • No Binge Days: 2

Okay, so tuesday i cleaned out the pan with pasta, cause it is so YUMMY, there wasn't much left, but it was on top of the large plate i already had. So no bueno! I was at home working and i did do some more pullup training, though i don't know exactly  how much. I also did a run which i already posted but gonna post here again for reference.

Spoiler

image.png.bd39b051a484d0161b4c31542be6e083.png

Stayed up playing ESO too long, but i was having so much fun with my new character on NA.

Yesterday i had a very odd morning. Woke up with a completely clogged nose, and just knew this wasn't the way i wanted to go to work. Cause not wanting to risk infecting the co-workers with something. I just stayed in bed till i woke up which was past 10 and surprise. A completely clog-free nose! And felt very good actually, so i just went to work after that. It did throw me off a bit as i spent the rest of the morning wondering what day it was...

Got some really odd news about an ex-colleague which freaked me out a little.

Spoiler

Apparently he was caught in a love triangle, which made him shoot the other guy in the face (in through the cheek, out through the back of the neck, like WTF!!!). I worked with him for several years and he was always a super nice and caring person. But i guess this love-troubles he was having just "broke" him. 

In the evening my son was really looking forward to watching the final episode of S1 of Legend of Korra, so we did that together. And after that i watched some GUNDAM till the wife joined me and we watched some more Locke & Key which is turning into a pretty good show.

Oow yeah i also yelled at some random people on facebook that were being dumbfucks about covid! Which i enjoyed too!

So good day!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 3

... a little odd in the head ...

5 hours ago, Starpuck said:

Getting  caught up here again.   Phew.  I so bad at this.

I really don't mind, as long as you drop a react or a small post if you got time, it's always good!

Love that pull up bar.  I am going to have to stay on my game here.  You boys get those upper body gainz so easy!  Good thing I come from stout German stock!!

Aah ze zjerman sjtock, a fine breed yes!

Is das nacht un .. something something? (Sorry, only know German from Animaniacs lol.)

German is a wonderful language, it can be superfunny (when made fun off in movies for example) or superdark (like when listening to Rammstein)

Your attic space looks so bright and cheerful!  I love it.

It's mainly the huge light in the middle, cause we sadly only have 2 small windows at the sides. But we cleaned it up last year and turned it into a big kids playground, with a little corner for my home-office. We might still one day convert it into a huge master bedroom. But we have to think up something to do with the solarpanels cause we want a big ass window on the east.

Spoiler

IMG_20210128_105202.thumb.jpg.2916d82908e4b954460aec2c06765427.jpg

IMG_20210128_105227.thumb.jpg.0a3d126f22a4a1a4cff8f4425515eab5.jpg

4 hours ago, Red1263 said:

It took me longer than it should have to realize that you meant Netflix and not Nerd Fitness, I was going to say, "There's a movie channel on this website?!"

LOL no it's on Netflix, it's been on there for quite some time but i haven't come around to watching it. It's right up my street, with creepy WTF's all the time!

• Like 1

We are killing it with the dry Jan buddy

high five big hero 6 GIF

... ok now I’m going to watch big hero six ❤️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Mr_Willes said:

German is a wonderful language, it can be superfunny (when made fun off in movies for example) or superdark (like when listening to Rammstein)

Or super funny, when you translate the Rammstein into English.

Got some really odd news about an ex-colleague which freaked me out a little.

Wow, that's mad, particularly when you think you know someone and something like that happens. How did he get a gun? I didn't think laws were much different where you are than over here?

Consecutive pullups: 3

You're catching me up already!

Level 16 Wood Elf Ranger

STR: 4  -  CON: 1  -  CHA: 1  -  SAN: 2  -  INT: 2

IAgreeWithTank™

"Shit is going down, but I am not." - iatetheyeti

Don't say "I don't have enough time", say instead "that's not a priority right now" and see how that makes you feel.

Current Challenge: Little and Often

External: Epic Quest - Instagram - Strava

Spoiler

Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54

Old Stuff: Battle Log - My Introduction - 2017 Road Map - 2018 Road Map - 2019 Road Map - 2021 Road Map

1 hour ago, Yasha92 said:

We are killing it with the dry Jan buddy

Murder GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Yes we are!!!

high five big hero 6 GIF

Awesome .gif League Collection (Plus BOOBS) :D - Album on Imgur

... ok now I’m going to watch big hero six ❤️

Enjoy, it's a great movie!!!

Big Hero 6 GIF | GIFs.nl

(really there are so many applicable GIF's especially for the Weightloss PvP)

1 hour ago, deftona said:

i love your attic conversion! So light and airy! 

My wife painted

My FIL filled out the sides so it looks a lot neater

and i helped by cleaning up the beams

clumsy GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY | Giphy, Cool gifs, Clumsy

And it was all done on a very strict budget!

22 minutes ago, Jarric said:

Translating any song makes it funny. Translating all english songs to dutch has the same effect. So it goes both ways, or all the ways for any language. It's just, you probably only mostly know english songs

This Tickles My Berries. - Album on Imgur

Wow, that's mad, particularly when you think you know someone and something like that happens. How did he get a gun? I didn't think laws were much different where you are than over here?

Yeah well, he grew up and lived in a bad part of a notorious town. So he probably made some connections.

You're catching me up already!

True in a way, but the road is still 

Lengthy GIFs | Tenor

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Jarric said:

Semi-unrelated comment: Listening to Rammstein is good for my German learning progress :) 

• Like 1

Reading Challenge Thread 2022

“I've always believed that failure is non-existent. What is failure? You go to the end of the season, then you lose the Super Bowl. Is that failing? To most people, maybe. But when you're picking apart why you failed, and now you're learning from that, then is that really failing? I don't think so." - Kobe Bryant, 1978-2020. Rest in peace, great warrior.

Personal Challenges, a.k.a.The Saga of Scalyfreak: Tutorial; Ch 1; Ch 2; Ch 3; Ch 4; Ch 5; Ch 6; Intermission; Intermission II; Ch 7; Ch 8; Ch 9; Ch 10; Ch 11; Ch 12 ; Ch 13; Ch 14Ch 15; Ch 16; Ch 17; Intermission IIICh 18; Ch 19; Ch 20; Ch 21; Ch 22; Ch 23; Ch 24; Ch 25; Intermission IV; Ch 26; Ch 27; Ch 28; Ch 29; Ch 30; Ch 31; Ch 32; Ch 33; Ch 34; Ch 35; Ch 36; Ch 37; Ch 38

On 1/25/2021 at 10:09 AM, Mr_Willes said:

How you been?

Pretty good! Took a job I love but spend too much time on it.  My step son is a senior in high school this year so lots of things to do even with Corona around.  Hubby and I both have jobs that had us working normally ( and sometimes even more) with all this crap going around.  Just sucks because you also can’t just get away and go have some fun.  Lots of jig saw puzzles have been put together, lots of cooking comfort food ( why I am back here trying to reel it in) and even an axe throwing outing.  

i am glad to be back.  I have really missed you guys!

• Like 1

Level 36 Ranger Sorcerer 

Current challenge 

18 hours ago, T2sarahconnor said:

even an axe throwing outing.

Chris Pratt GIFs | Tenor

Not that the rest isn't important, but "FN AXE THROWING!!!"

18 hours ago, T2sarahconnor said:

I have really missed you guys!

Yeah I Fail At Tags I Know GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I'm glad you back, you put up a challenge?

On 1/30/2021 at 6:01 PM, mom2sjm said:

Expat Austin Mum: January 2017

you got this! 

I did, and it's over. It was actually much easier than i anticipated. I'm planning on doing a little looser version of it in February!

• Like 3

On 1/28/2021 at 4:46 AM, Mr_Willes said:

yelled at some random people on facebook

futility GIF

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Level 46 Quasi-Human Ranger     

"Forget failure.  Forget mistakes.  Forget everything except what you're going to do NOW, and DO IT." - Lou Ferrigno

"Foxes Never Quit!"  -  Leicester City FC

KBO. - Churchill

Week 5 / Day 1 (Mon Feb 1st)

• Consecutive pullups: 4
  • Weekly Lifting sessions (3): 1
  • Weekly Running sessions (2): 0
  • Weekly Training Pullups: 0

Morning weight: 78.5

• Dry-days streak: 32
  • No Cookies/Candy days: 1
  • No Inbetween days: 1
  • No Binge Days: 1

Things that happened:

Sunday:

image.png.b66b11844e0d6fe97653620b0ffbcfa0.png

Monday:

1611923161_Screenshot_20210202-1121152.png.49ea096e0cd233e1d6273e263cf01dc4.png

Weight is trending in the right direction:

image.png.04b971eb3ea44d1e26a4c417054c038c.png

Somehow i thought the challenge was already over, dunno why...

Cuckoo GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I'm feeling DOMSy today, probably due to the higher amount of squatting i did yesterday.

Also i tried this weekend and got up to 4, but that was MAX. I have not got that again.

• Like 4

Beast mode on the pull-ups!!!

What are you using to track your lifts? I wanna little PB trophy XD

Way To Go Good Job GIF by Dirty Bandits

On 2/1/2021 at 3:51 AM, Mr_Willes said:

I did, and it's over. It was actually much easier than i anticipated. I'm planning on doing a little looser version of it in February!

HI DRY JANUARY PAL

High Five Love On Netflix GIF by NETFLIX - Find & Share on GIPHY

It was easier than I thought too to be honest, and I'M REALLY HAPPY WITH IT.  Thanks again for starting it dude.  RANGERS GONNA RANGER

• That's Metal 1

i am not waiting for a hero.  i saved myself long ago.

Level 56 Bardic Time-Mage; of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65

"Well...in the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't.

You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair...
...But that's the way things are. The choice is yours."

Tabi Card's review of Aurora Rising

Hey Sexy...just stopped in to say 

The Covid-19 vaccine is coming – 9 things we can't wait to do again when  normal life resumes

And that I will be returning to the challenges next week ;). See ya soon!

Wolf

• Like 4
  • Wow 1

Wild Wolf

Class: Vigilante/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 178#

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: Gotham Project Pt. 2

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Gotham Project: 1

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

1 hour ago, Wild Wolf said:

Hey Sexy...just stopped in to say 

The Covid-19 vaccine is coming – 9 things we can't wait to do again when  normal life resumes

Wolf

Sorry Wolf...  I invaded your space while you were gone. 

giphy.gif

Nice job on those pull ups Willes!  And hey, that attic space is the PERFECT den for a German bred Starpuck.   I could totes hide out there!!   So awesome.   I love your computer set up too!!     Mmmmm yes yes.

Doing well here friend!  We really ought to find a time on some weekend to play ESO together!  That would be so neat!! :D

• Like 1

Level 78 ~*~ Ranger

Deviant Art Gallery   ||  YouTube Channel

Current Challenge

"It is difficult.  All things worth keeping are."  Thane Krios - Mass Effect 2

"Maybe it's not as simple as you imagined, Seeker."  Varric Tethras Dragon Age 2

"Staying within your limits is no fun, Ryder."  Vetra Nyx - ME: Andromeda

Spoiler

::PAST CHALLENGES::

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 20 | 21 | 22

23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42

43 | 44 | NEIN | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48| 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61

62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 77.5 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81

18 hours ago, Cheetah said:

Schitts Creek Thumbs Up GIF by CBC

Roger Roger GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Thanx Cheetz, it seems to be going pretty well this challenge. Some days the candle burns a bit brighter, sometimes a little smaller, but it's never at the near point of extinguishing.

This morning i got what i asked for yesterday, so it's a bit brighter today. You'll see down below.

17 hours ago, shaar said:

HI DRY JANUARY PAL

High Five Love On Netflix GIF by NETFLIX - Find & Share on GIPHY

See that guy in the back, that was our Dry January goal.

Guy get kicked in face by horse – Find and Share Funny Animated Gifs |  Horse jokes, Bones funny, Funny images

We kicked it so hard in the face!

It was easier than I thought too to be honest, and I'M REALLY HAPPY WITH IT.  Thanks again for starting it dude.  RANGERS GONNA RANGER

Yes, SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, will you join me in extending this well into February?

Join Me GIFs | Tenor

16 hours ago, Wild Wolf said:

Top 30 Bro Hugs GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

Hey Sexy...

Mickey and Company | Goofy movie, Disney gif, Cartoon gifs

just stopped in to say 

Gif I Miss You More | Cute miss you, I miss you more, Miss you images

Glad Youre Here GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Wolf

http://cdn.lowgif.com/full/9b9476c408ed3417-.gif

Best Tears Of Joy GIFs | Gfycat

14 hours ago, Starpuck said:

Sorry Wolf...  I invaded your space while you were gone. 

Pin by Haydar Özkömürcü on Sunflower wallpaper | Seinfeld, Giphy, Funny gif

Enjoyed Everysecond GIF - Enjoyed Everysecond Funnyreations - Discover &  Share GIFs

Sws0NJM.gif

giphy.gif

Love Eyes GIFs | Tenor

Well there is more than enough of me to love me!

For now... things are slimming up by the way.

Nice job on those pull ups Willes! 

Effort is made, and you truly are an inspiration. Every single time i get up on the pullup bar i think back of your pullup video, and seeing those wonderful door-pullups of you!

Top 30 She's So Hot GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

And hey, that attic space is the PERFECT den for a German bred Starpuck.

Toys, a big table for TTG, a nice pull up bar and computer setup. Yeah i think it would would qualify for the Starpuck seal of approval!

I could totes hide out there!!   So awesome.   I love your computer set up too!!     Mmmmm yes yes.

Well you are more than welcome. I wouldn't mind at all having a Starpuck in my attic!

If only for the looks on my friends' face when i tell them: "Yo dude, i've got German bred Starpuck in my attic!"

Way GIFs | Tenor

Doing well here friend! 

Yes, a good vibe, and pretty much out of the funk of a few weeks ago. I'm all back to my usual:

GIF by Disney - Find & Share on GIPHY

We really ought to find a time on some weekend to play ESO together!  That would be so neat!! :D

Yeah we really must do! I'm gonna let you know the second i know i'm gonna have the saturdayevenings off.

For now we do a DnD game on saturday afternoon, and after that it's Family time.

But i can totally dedicate a saturday night evening of gaming when the session gets cancelled, have to see how that fits your schedule!

Ooow maybe we can ask @shaar too!

Do we know any more ESO people on here, i mean like the hardcore ESO people, not the ones hiding behind their (country's) firewall.

Naughty Smile GIFs | Tenor

Week 5 / Day 1 (Mon Feb 1st)

• Consecutive pullups: 4
  • Weekly Lifting sessions (3): 1
  • Weekly Running sessions (2): 1
  • Weekly Training Pullups: 11

Morning weight: 77.7

• Dry-days streak: 33
  • No Cookies/Candy days: 2
  • No Inbetween days: 2
  • No Binge Days: 2

image.png.4ba7f58ccddf5ccfc2ce5086adbe3e2a.png

Just a short lap over the 2 bridges.

Kept super strict all day with other stuff (to the point i was getting lightheaded right before dinner and i had something to counter that). Mostly because i had a shot at seeing the 77.x range on the scale this morning. And... Well...

Boom Explosion GIF - Boom Explosion TonyStark - Discover & Share GIFs

image.png.4c24c909376f47c81e9925af2c038d5f.png

I also finished Gundam Iron Blooded Orphans on Netflix. So now i have to look for something new...

The rest of the evening was spent in some mindless facebook and discord.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

grab GIF

^ I chose that GIF, didn’t write anything, and fell asleep with my phone in my hand... now I’ve awoken from my sudden nap I’m not sure what I was going for, but it seems like it belongs here, so I’m keeping it. (Maybe a response to Willes and Wolf in the same thread again, maybe meant to be a “grabbie grabbie” about the app... who knows?!)

Thanks for the app suggestion! I’ve downloaded it and logged yesterday’s session: immediately 11 PBS 😂 

• Haha 1
  • That's Metal 1

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines