Dawnward: The Silver Archer Returns

SkyGirl

a614c9e8d4e817e9cfe4f94bc43e2ef1.jpg

The morning was still and sharp with frost as the cold yellow light of dawn began to trickle through the bare trees, illuminating the campsite where I hunched over my flickering lantern. On the makeshift table in front of me, I had arranged the materials I would need for my task: Light steel from my home in Middle Earth, solid iron from Temple Island, woven straps from Ciena the Healer, soft leather pieces shared by Eamon, Ayre, Amethyst, and the Bearded Ranger. I had never done anything like this before, but I took a deep breath and flexed my fingers lightly. It was time to give it a try.

My ice powers had continued to grow inside me - sometimes clenching my body tight with acute pain, more often dulling my senses with their persistent low hiss of crackling cold and fear, they had become increasingly present in my consciousness to the point that I saw the world through fearful eyes as often as I did through my own. My stripe of white hair was spreading and lightening the rest of my hair; my skin grew translucent, the runes had lost their graceful definition and become more jagged, more fractured. I had lost so much of my power and my world had shrunk to the size of my own mind. Day by day, I was becoming more Eldarwen, and less Sky.

I lightly ran my fingertips across each piece of metal, feeling their contour, their unique timbre and shape. Each one represented a lesson I had learned, knowledge I had gained, truths that could protect me or power that could guide me. The straps from Ciena were the tools and truths that bound all that together. And the soft leather from the friends who loved me best would protect me from the cold surface of the metal, reminding me I was safe, supported and loved. The bracers I was about to make were not meant to simply strengthen an arrow shot - these were the tools and knowledge I needed to bring me back to myself. These bracers would protect my ragged, raw wrists and arms, allowing my runes to begin to heal and keeping me strong when the ice flooded my veins. Not long ago, I had begun to heal by shattering the supports I no longer needed - but that healing needed to continue by shoring myself up with support and protection once again. 

The sun had just let go of the horizon as I lifted my hands over the pieces of metal and summoned my healing and light powers from deep in my belly. It was harder these days to find the light in myself - but it rose to meet my call today, flowing warm and sweet down my arms, appearing in the air before me as I began to stitch the pieces together. Only love could make these what they needed to be - the icy chill of self-punishment would not do. The edges of the metal pieces began to melt and fuse together, as I wove strand after strand of light through the air, grafting and molding them into place. 

I was aware of Eamon entering the camp as I worked, but I did not speak, and he paused a respectful distance away from the table, watching as I completed the first bracer and began to pull the second together. Knowledge to fight or deflect the Voice, wisdom on how to care for my body, the knowledge of who I was and who I wanted to be - a dozen lessons blended together as I molded and shaped the metal. At the end, I carefully lifted each one into the air and etched on its surface the familiar scrolling vines of the Silver Bow. These bracers would not dampen my power - rather, they would help me channel it.

The sun was fully up as I set the second bracer down and drew a long breath, tired but satisfied. They were a strange conglomeration of colors and textures, but the lines from the Silver Bow tied them all together.

Eamon approached the table as he saw me sag against it, gently touching one of my hands. "I saw what you were doing, but didn't want to interrupt you - these are beautiful and I'm so proud of you."

"Thanks." I looked up and grinned at him, breathing heavily. "I'm pretty proud of myself too. These are good work. And they'll help me get stronger again."

"You're already stronger than you think. But I'm glad you're doing what you need to do to support yourself until you feel strong again. May I help you put them on?"

"Yes, please, that would be much appreciated."

I stretched out my trembling hands and he gently fitted the bracers over them, carefully tying the soft leather straps over the bruised, raw runes on my wrists. They fit snugly and softly against my skin. Smiling a little, I lifted my hands and summoned my healing powers once again; and the scrollwork on the bracers lit up, surrounding my weakened arms with warmth and light. The Silver Archer would return to her full strength one day. With help and knowledge from my past, I would be strong enough to become myself once again in the future.

• Like 8

SKY ELVENWORD

The Silver Archer, Ranger Level 44

Jesus-follower | Writer | Encourager | Resident Myers-Briggs and Enneagram Geek 

"Knowing that we can be loved exactly as we are gives us all the best opportunity for growing into the healthiest of people." - Fred Rogers

2021 Books in Progress:

How We Love (82%)  |  Talking Back to Purity Culture (64%)  |  Rhythms of Renewal (60%)  |  Pilgrim's Progress (32%)  |  Beholding and Becoming (19%)  | What Did You Expect? (36%)  |  A Gentle Answer (0%) 

2021 Books Completed:
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets  |  Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban  |  Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire   |  Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix  |  Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince  |  Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows  |  Lady Windermere's Fan 

I have to admit , I took a side trail after I read your post. I had a sudden desire to make bracers. Found a tutorial even. SO are you making real bracers? Because that's so cool, and now I want to make some

• Like 2

Wisdom 18   Dexterity 11   Charisma 12   Strength 16  Constitution-12

Elastigirl Endeavors, Experiments, , and Explains - Current Challenge: May 9 to June 12 - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

I am very much enjoying how many narratives I'm coming across  already in this challenge cycle! You've definitely got a way with words, and I look forward to reading more.

• Like 2

"The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows shall spring."

Yeti on Flickr - Facebook - Instagram

Yessss more narrative! Looking forward to see what you cook up for this challenge, friend. ❤️ 

• Like 1

i am not waiting for a hero.  i saved myself long ago.

Level 50 Bardic Time-Mage; of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65

"Well...in the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't.

You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair...
...But that's the way things are. The choice is yours."

»  kom starkru

Your narratives are always so good to read. The self-love you have discovered within yourself is so evident now, and I'm very proud of you. Actual bracers would be cool, and I also know you are pretty overwhelmed right now and probably not in a place to pick up a new hobby. Thanks to Elastigirl I'm idly wondering about them for myself.

• Like 1

Current Challenge Original 1,2,3, R 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Narrative! I loved reading this, it's been amazing to follow you on your journey ❤️ 

• Like 1

Grey Jedi Ranger

The Jedi Valkyrie Chronicles: Novice

Jedi Battle Log

“That's the key isn't it? To know the darkness will always remain, but how you choose to face it, handle it... that's the important part. To not let it consume. To focus on the good, the things that fill you with wonder. That struggle with the darkness is worth it to see such things.”

- Amren, A Court of Silver Flames by Sarah J. Maas

Challenges#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10#11#12#13#14#15#16, #17#18#19#20#21#22#23#24#25#26#27#28#29#30#31#32#33,  #34#35#36#37#38#39#40#41#42#43#44, #45

10 hours ago, Elastigirl said:

I have to admit , I took a side trail after I read your post. I had a sudden desire to make bracers. Found a tutorial even. SO are you making real bracers? Because that's so cool, and now I want to make some

Sadly I am not making literal bracers!! This challenge is about reintroducing structure, routine, and discipline into my life and the bracers are a metaphor for that. But I agree, bracers are the coolest and I would love to make some!!  ❤️ 

4 hours ago, iatetheyeti said:

I am very much enjoying how many narratives I'm coming across  already in this challenge cycle! You've definitely got a way with words, and I look forward to reading more.

Thank you Yeti!! I'm so glad you're here!  ❤️ 

3 hours ago, shaar said:

Yessss more narrative! Looking forward to see what you cook up for this challenge, friend. ❤️ 

Thank you my friend!! I'm so glad you're here and journeying with me!  ❤️ 

3 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Your narratives are always so good to read. The self-love you have discovered within yourself is so evident now, and I'm very proud of you. Actual bracers would be cool, and I also know you are pretty overwhelmed right now and probably not in a place to pick up a new hobby. Thanks to Elastigirl I'm idly wondering about them for myself.

Thank you Tank! I definitely don't have the bandwidth for a new hobby at the moment, but I agree, making bracers would be awesome!  ❤️   I want to care for my life and myself because I have so many things I want to try and learn and do, and I need structure and intention for that to happen. Thank you for following! 

1 hour ago, TheGreyJedi-Ranger said:

Narrative! I loved reading this, it's been amazing to follow you on your journey ❤️ 

Thank you Jedi, and it's been amazing to have you along with me!  ❤️  I'm so glad you're here!

• Like 2

SKY ELVENWORD

"Knowing that we can be loved exactly as we are gives us all the best opportunity for growing into the healthiest of people." - Fred Rogers

2021 Books in Progress:

How We Love (82%)  |  Talking Back to Purity Culture (64%)  |  Rhythms of Renewal (60%)  |  Pilgrim's Progress (32%)  |  Beholding and Becoming (19%)  | What Did You Expect? (36%)  |  A Gentle Answer (0%) 

2021 Books Completed:
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets  |  Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban  |  Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire   |  Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix  |  Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince  |  Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows  |  Lady Windermere's Fan 

3 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

This is the tutorial I was looking  at. The author says it's a half day project.Of course, she's really  good at crafts, and I am not, but I think maybe I could do it somewhat in a few evenings.

EPBOT: Make These Warrior Belle Leather Bracers... From Fun Foam!

• That's Metal 1

Wisdom 18   Dexterity 11   Charisma 12   Strength 16  Constitution-12

Elastigirl Endeavors, Experiments, , and Explains - Current Challenge: May 9 to June 12 - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

Yikes, well now I want to make bracers.... 

Your narratives are always so lovely to read, Sky! Following and cheering you on!

• Like 1

Rangers Gonna Ranger

Current Challenge: The Adventures of Rhovaniel: Vol I

Previous Challenges: 1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13 1415|16|17|18|19|20|21|22|23|24|25

2021 Quests:

Run 3 Laps of Oblivion| Run and Complete Man vs Lakes | Achieve a full pull up| Achieve 10+ unbroken push ups| Write 90,000+ words of a novel (0/90,000)| Read at least 20 books (4/20)

Fantastic narrative! I'm here to root for you, Sky!

• Like 1

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

On 12/28/2020 at 3:59 PM, Rhovaniel said:

Yikes, well now I want to make bracers.... 

Your narratives are always so lovely to read, Sky! Following and cheering you on!

On 12/29/2020 at 12:22 AM, Red1263 said:

Fantastic narrative! I'm here to root for you, Sky!

Thank you guys!! I'm so glad you enjoyed it and so glad you're here!  :D 

• Like 1

SKY ELVENWORD

2021 Books in Progress:

2021 Books Completed:

Hi guys!! I'll go into more detail on goals and things tomorrow, but it's late and I'm trying to get to bed a little earlier, so I'll give the quick overview statement tonight.

My theme for this challenge, and really for the beginning of 2021 more broadly, is rebuilding, repair, shoring up, fortifying, protecting, shielding, supporting, and scaffolding. The events of 2020 stripped away many things I thought I knew about myself, things I used to hide my vulnerabilities and weaknesses, and things I was relying on to get me through each day. And that hurt, a lot. My predictable daily routine, my well-established sense of identity, my ability to manage or dismiss anxiety symptoms as PMS or stomach issues, my circle of friends who were always available, my ability to visit my family and my hometown - all of those things and more were taken away from me, and it didn't just feel like taking off some body armor. It felt like ripping off a carapace that I had meticulously constructed and attached over the course of years, to hide or artificially support my weakest and most vulnerable places.

But as I (metaphorically) stood shivering and bleeding and trying to find the strength to keep going forward, I began to realize this undoing was actually an opportunity for rebuilding. Where I used to rely on my externally imposed work schedule to make me do things on time, now I have the opportunity to learn to honor my own boundaries and create internal structure and discipline. Having my comfortable sense of identity blown apart gives me the chance to build a new identity, using the building blocks of the things that are and always will be important to me. Finally understanding that I'm not simply a sensitive person, but a person living with a legitimate mental health condition, has opened the door to my taking control of those symptoms and learning to manage them, rather than always being at their mercy. Losing the ability to reach out to my best friends whenever I wanted, due to their own overwhelm, has forced me to sit with my feelings and fears instead of offloading them and not really processing them. Seeing my family for just three days this year has allowed me to deepen my relationships with my boyfriend, church family and work colleagues and put down more roots in my new home community.

So my first step in rebuilding is to pull together the structures and new habits I need to protect and care for myself while I do my inner healing work. Specifically, over the next couple of months, I want to establish a consistent routine of enough sleep, a consistent weekly or monthly meal prep and grocery plan, a consistent daily habit of screen-free rest and creativity, and a consistent weekly exercise plan. 

That's obviously way too much for one month, so this will be the first quarter of 2021, at least.  :)  I am seeing a nutritionist who will prescribe recommendations for sleep and exercise as well as helping me create a meal and shopping plan, so that's a great boost. But I really need to start at the root of the issue, which is my struggle to honor commitments to myself. I set bedtimes but ignore them to keep scrolling on social media or watching TV. I create meal plans that work great for a week and then don't bother to revisit them. I know I feel better when I read or work on projects instead of stare at screens, yet I don't make time to do those things. And so on. So while this month will include some action items too, I need to figure out why I don't honor my own boundaries, and why I chase quick dopamine hits instead of investing in my longer-term well-being.

... and speaking of which, I've been pecking at this for about 45 minutes and it's 1:15AM, so I need to call it a night for now.  :P  But I'll be back in the next few days with some specific action items related to these goals.

• Like 7

SKY ELVENWORD

2021 Books in Progress:

2021 Books Completed:

5 hours ago, SkyGirl said:

Having my comfortable sense of identity blown apart gives me the chance to build a new identity, using the building blocks of the things that are and always will be important to me.

Different situation for me, same sentiment.

We've got this.

Might be a long and difficult journey, but we've got this.

• Like 2

"The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.

You've got this, friend! 

Honoring commitments to oneself is extremely difficult sometimes - I kinda equate it to the whole "an object in motion will stay in motion while an object at rest will stay at rest" sort of thing. 

I'm excited to see you grow this challenge!!

• Like 1

Grey Jedi Ranger

Jedi Battle Log

“That's the key isn't it? To know the darkness will always remain, but how you choose to face it, handle it... that's the important part. To not let it consume. To focus on the good, the things that fill you with wonder. That struggle with the darkness is worth it to see such things.”

Challenges#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10#11#12#13#14#15#16, #17#18#19#20#21#22#23#24#25#26#27#28#29#30#31#32#33,  #34#35#36#37#38#39#40#41#42#43#44, #45

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!!! WE MADE IT!!!!

Here's how I kicked off 2021 - by joining the live premiere of the new Yoga with Adriene 30-Day Yoga Journey, BREATH:

I'm going to follow along through the whole month and I started an accountability thread here:

Goals to follow!! Love you guys! I'm so ready to take 2021 by the horns and make it a beautiful year of growth and discovery!

• Like 6

SKY ELVENWORD

2021 Books in Progress:

2021 Books Completed:

6 hours ago, SkyGirl said:

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!!! WE MADE IT!!!!

Here's how I kicked off 2021 - by joining the live premiere of the new Yoga with Adriene 30-Day Yoga Journey, BREATH:

I'm going to follow along through the whole month and I started an accountability thread here:

Goals to follow!! Love you guys! I'm so ready to take 2021 by the horns and make it a beautiful year of growth and discovery!

What a wonderful way to start 2021! 

And you know, daily yoga is a part of my challenge. I usually bounce around YT finding various mobility yoga/yoga for runners/etc. But I do use alot of Adriene's yoga videos, so I think joining the acountabilibuddies would be an excellent way to keep track. Count me in. 

• Like 2

Rangers Gonna Ranger

Current Challenge: The Adventures of Rhovaniel: Vol I

Previous Challenges: 1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13 1415|16|17|18|19|20|21|22|23|24|25

2021 Quests:

Run 3 Laps of Oblivion| Run and Complete Man vs Lakes | Achieve a full pull up| Achieve 10+ unbroken push ups| Write 90,000+ words of a novel (0/90,000)| Read at least 20 books (4/20)

What a great way to start 2021! I'm excited to see how that goes for you ^_^

• Thanks 1

Grey Jedi Ranger

Jedi Battle Log

Happy new year to you too!

I'm very, very tempted to join in with the yoga, but my sensible side tells me not to overload myself too quickly. I do love YWA though!

• Like 2

Glad to see that despite the harshness of being stripped to the innermost layers of your identity, you're still standing and still fighting.

• Thanks 1

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

On 1/1/2021 at 2:27 AM, Salinger said:

Hey Sky - here to follow and cheer you on!!!

Great start to 2021, happy new year. Love you xx

Thank you Sal, I'm so glad you're here!!  ❤️ 

On 1/1/2021 at 7:33 AM, Rhovaniel said:

What a wonderful way to start 2021! 

And you know, daily yoga is a part of my challenge. I usually bounce around YT finding various mobility yoga/yoga for runners/etc. But I do use alot of Adriene's yoga videos, so I think joining the acountabilibuddies would be an excellent way to keep track. Count me in. 

Hooray!! How wonderful! I'm so excited for this journey and so glad you're taking it with me!  ❤️ 

On 1/1/2021 at 9:36 AM, TheGreyJedi-Ranger said:

What a great way to start 2021! I'm excited to see how that goes for you ^_^

Thanks Jedi!! I'm so glad you're here!  ❤️ 

On 1/1/2021 at 10:48 AM, iatetheyeti said:

Happy new year to you too!

I'm very, very tempted to join in with the yoga, but my sensible side tells me not to overload myself too quickly. I do love YWA though!

I get that!! As I start to feel more normal and more in control of the anxiety (still got a loooong way to go, but I'm definitely better than I was a month ago), I have so many ideas for things I want to make, create, try, cook, buy, start - it's so tempting to jump in and do All The Things, but pacing myself will give me a better chance of success!  :)  

12 hours ago, Red1263 said:

Glad to see that despite the harshness of being stripped to the innermost layers of your identity, you're still standing and still fighting.

And I'm very glad you are too. You went through a lot tougher stuff than I did last year but I'm hoping for a better and brighter year for all of us!

• Like 4

SKY ELVENWORD

2021 Books in Progress:

2021 Books Completed:

51 minutes ago, SkyGirl said:

I get that!! As I start to feel more normal and more in control of the anxiety (still got a loooong way to go, but I'm definitely better than I was a month ago), I have so many ideas for things I want to make, create, try, cook, buy, start - it's so tempting to jump in and do All The Things, but pacing myself will give me a better chance of success!  :)  

Yeah, this is exactly what happened to me last year. As I recovered, I just wanted to do. It's a good feeling, but yes, pacing is a must!

Happy New Year, nerds!! So far my 2021 is off to a beautiful start and I hope yours is too! Eamon and I kicked off the year with a day of complete rest yesterday - we watched movies, played video games, ate pizza, and generally just goofed off and made ourselves slow down. It was kind of gross (I think I maaaaaybe walked 1500 steps the whole day??) but we had a lot of fun and it was a sweet, cozy, quiet day.

My goals this month look really similar to goals from past months, but I'm keeping them narrow because I want them to stick this time:

Sleep: Be in bed (whether or not I'm asleep) by 12AM every night. Bonus points: All screens off 30+ minutes before bed.

Eat: This goal will evolve over the course of the month as I settle into the new diet plan, but if I get two meals and a snack made according to the plan, that counts for now. The plan also has times of day to eat and recommendations for batch cooking, so I anticipate expanding this goal to the whole day's prescription as I settle in, and bonus points for batch cooking, because that's the best.

Water: Drink 32-64 ounces of water daily.

Yoga: Failed at this already today, but my goal is to do one of Adriene's BREATH videos every single day. Even Sunday.

Walk: I want to take at least one long walk each weekend, and my nutritionist encouraged me to add in some light jogging as I can, for cardio. This does make it tricky to also fit in yoga, so this goal may drop.

Scripture: I'm still doing well with the reading plan and want to keep that up.

I created a spreadsheet to help me stay accountable and it starts Sunday:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16nR2MvbhXuXNNKn4eQwCG_OpbDd5ddHR-LwsOs5lMQ8/edit?usp=sharing

Aaaaand it's almost 1AM so I'm going to keep this short and expand on it tomorrow!  :) 

• Like 8

SKY ELVENWORD

2021 Books in Progress:

2021 Books Completed:

200.gif

Today was a good day - my church's outdoor meeting place was flooded out with all the rain we've been having, so Eamon and I watched his church's livestreamed service together, then he helped me go to the store and stock up on everything I need to start my diet plan this week.  🙏  We watched an episode of DS9 afterward and then he headed home and I did Day 1 of the YWA BREATH series. It was a nice quiet day and I'm a little nervous but excited to begin the diet plan tomorrow. It looks easy and tasty and I really hope it makes a difference in how I feel.

Speaking of which, yesterday I had a very intense pair of mood swings that left me really drained and honestly a bit rattled ... I don't think they were actually any cause for concern, but this is the second time this has happened in the last month or so and I don't like it at all. Both times I was intensely energetic in the morning, bordering on manic, if I'm being honest - filled with creative and adventurous ideas, wanting to buy a bunch of things, feeling happy and confident and hopeful; then in the afternoon I crashed into exhaustion bordering on sadness and guilt. The first time this happened was the day I decided it would be a grand idea to write and publish my poem - once the euphoria went away I was thoroughly embarrassed, and that was a huge part of why I struggled so much to accept people's praise and thanks when it did get accepted and published. This time I stopped myself from actually doing anything, but I wrote to Eamon in the morning about how many huge and exciting ideas I had, and when he called me later and invited me to share them with him, I was deflated and embarrassed again. 

I'm not hugely worried about them just yet, but yesterday's crash left me feeling pretty scared and anxious and kind of awful about myself. My mood was still pretty low most of today and I feel weepy, lonely and incompetent tonight. I'm trying to keep pushing through and not get paralyzed, though - I'm prepping my meals for tomorrow, listening to happy music, texting Eamon and my family, and in a minute I'll go put PJ's on and crash with crochet for a little bit before an early bed. The balance I'm trying to find these days is not letting my feelings control me - continuing to do what needs to be done or do what I want to do, regardless of what my feelings are doing - but still acknowledge and process them too. I'm not doing great at that but I'll keep practicing.  :P 

Sleep: TBD

Eat: Yes, kind of - I shopped and am meal prepping

Water: No

Yoga: Yes

Walk: No

Scripture: Yes, I will before bed, but I'll mark it tomorrow

Screens: TBD

• Like 5

SKY ELVENWORD

2021 Books in Progress:

2021 Books Completed:

I love this!!!!

Grey Jedi Ranger

Jedi Battle Log

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines