Hey everyone! I actually signed up for this account a while back, but my job sent me out for a short deployment, so didnt really have a chance to use the newly gained access lol! I've been into fitness for a while (mainly due to being in the army), but when I got out I took a breif hiatus to enjoy my new found freedom. Little did I know it I pack on a few poinds, and inches. Now I'm a big guy and can hide it if I want (I'm 6'8 and 255 lbs... I think) but I do costuming with friends... and they kind they do leave little to the imagination, lol! Now it's nothing NSFW (or is it) among the things we do are SPARTANS!! When I actually met the guys I do this with, I was dressed up as Xerxes as a joke on my friends. The guys thought it was awesome and invited me to their group and we chat and record out progress on another site (300dc.com). They are a driving force of motivation for me, and between them and NF, the Warrior Dash is in my sights, and I'll probably be wearing a Spartan costume when I do it! But I'm happy to be here, look forward to chatting with you all, and hope you all achieve the goals you are aiming for!