Lady Addelas Respawns - Dec 2020

Hello!

I joined the forums in 2016 and posted a few times, but quickly fell off the bandwagon (as I tend to do with anything related to socializing 😓). I had some small on and off successes here and there with fitness and lifestyle goals, but overall I have stayed in the same place due to my routines and motivation either being destroyed by injury (I've had several since I first joined) or by busy/stressful times at work. It's clear I need to make my routines more resilient to changes that come up in life in order to stick with them.

I've recently just recovered from a hip injury that had me out of commission all summer and I don't want to lose the little momentum I've built during Physical Therapy.

This time I'm going to try diving right in to one of the 5 week challenges and see if that will help me stay on the social bandwagon more. I have put off trying some form of accountability to help me with my goals due to my introverted nature, but I think it's time to finally give it a try. :)

Well met!

• Like 2