Fonzico shakes it off (shake it off)

Fonzico

Oh man, you managed to eat properly even after all that?! That's awesome! Way to go! That's a hardcore win for sure! 

I know I fall short in that area. When I get stressed or anxious, most of my goals and habits just go out the window. Way to get it Fonz!

I definitely agree that if your job is causing you that much stress, it's time to seriously look for something else. I hope you find something that works for you. Sending all the hugs and support! 

• Like 1

Heroine of Time

Height: 5'8  Weight: 261 lbs

Current Challenge: RhiaWolfe Returns (Zelda Memes Wanted)

Previous Challenges: 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425

"Reach for the stars! If you only make it to the moon, you've still done good!" - My Dad

"Hyaaaat! Jeeyat-Hiyaaaah Hiet! Hyaaaaaaa Hiyyyyet! Hiyaaaaat Hiyaaaa!" - Link

Good Reads

Okay I may have been a little overly dramatic last week because I was upset. 

Work DOES still suck though, and we are looking at more budget cuts by the end of June, which probably means more layoffs. So I'm still keeping my eye open for other opportunities. 

Hmm, let's see what I can remember. 

I think food on Friday wasn't great... Oh right, I made pizza and even though I made myself a keto one, I ended up eating a bunch of the normal one I made for my husband. 

It was freaking delicious though, so hard to regret that one! 

The rest of the weekend was better, pretty on track. 

Totally, epically failing my other goals though. 

Work is just so exhausting, I can't keep up with everything else i want to get done. 

This week I have to work from work, which is doubly tiring, and I am not having a good time. 

BUT I have tomorrow off, which is amazing. 

I have to keep telling myself that it's not some magical day where I will instantly catch up on everything in behind on in life... 

My real goal is to get through the rest of our inventory count. We got started on the weekend, at least. 

Whatever though. If I can just continue eating reasonably, I'll be pretty happy. I DO have to finish my damnable class... But aside from that, I can't worry too hard about goals. I just don't have the bandwidth.

• Like 2

Race: Wood Elf

Level 20

Class: Ranger

Strength: 45 | Dexterity: 15 | Stamina: 44 | Constitution: 29 | Wisdom: 35 | Charisma: 28

BATTLE LOG   EPIC QUEST  CHALLENGE

Sometimes we just don't have the energy to accomplish everything. We just do what we can and push through. I think it's awesome that among this stress you're still doing pretty good on your eating habits. That's a hard thing to do! 

Super proud of you for getting in the stretching last night! It wasn't a full work out, but it was something your body will thank you for. Definitely better than nothing! How did you feel after stretching? I know I felt pretty good and relaxed when I went to bed. :) 

• Like 1

Heroine of Time

"Reach for the stars! If you only make it to the moon, you've still done good!" - My Dad

Good Reads

1 hour ago, RhiaWolfe said:

Sometimes we just don't have the energy to accomplish everything. We just do what we can and push through. I think it's awesome that among this stress you're still doing pretty good on your eating habits. That's a hard thing to do! 

Super proud of you for getting in the stretching last night! It wasn't a full work out, but it was something your body will thank you for. Definitely better than nothing! How did you feel after stretching? I know I felt pretty good and relaxed when I went to bed. :) 

Yes, it totally did help me feel more relaxed and I think drained some of the stress out of my body.. thank you for the nudge!

• Like 1

Level 20

Strength: 45 | Dexterity: 15 | Stamina: 44 | Constitution: 29 | Wisdom: 35 | Charisma: 28

Oh my goodness, did I really need that day off! I got a decent amount done, but also had a 2 hour nap... 

And it all just felt like bonus time, since it was on a Wednesday and didn't use up any of my precious vacation time! 

Hubs has been working a lot lately too, so the accompanying pay cut has not been stressful so far. 

I worked on counting inventory yesterday, and got a chapter read for my class! Food was totally on point - I finally made keto lasagna, which was pretty good (supposedly it's better day two, so I'm looking forward to the leftovers). It was also crazy filling, so I didn't even eat as much as I budgeted for, and ended up under for calories for the day. 

I'm back to work from work today, but only two more days and I'm back home for a couple more weeks.

The weather is supposed to start turning today though, so I'm not looking forward to the commute for the next couple days. I'm going to try to hit up a grocery store today while I'm in town, and make sure we are well provisioned for the weekend (and for soup-making!) so we can hunker down. 

Here's to finishing the challenge out on a high note! 

Level 20

Way to go on getting some reading done for your class! *high five*

I'm glad you had that day off. Sometimes we need that day. It was weird, I had a dream last night that my dad was trying to convince me to take a day off and I kept arguing with him saying that I needed to save my benefit time and there wasn't anything important enough going on to take a day off. I wonder if my subconscious is trying to tell me something. lol. Glad it's almost the weekend! 

Oh man, it's supposed to get pretty cold soon. Unfortunately I'm going to have to get out in it this weekend. I need to get the taxes paid on my car and then go to the grocery store. Other than that I plan on staying home. 

Stay warm! Keep it up! You're doing great!

• Like 1

Heroine of Time

Good Reads

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines