Vilkacis finally hit respawn

Hello everyone, my name is Vilkacis, and I'm an addict.  I am addicted to food, to being lazy, and to netflix and other streaming services.  I'm also a chronic procrastinator and underpants gnome.

That changes right now.  This very second. 

From today forward, I will be more committed to making my health, both mental and physical, a priority.  That way I can show up as my best self for not only my wife and 3 girls, but most importantly for myself.  I am sick and tired of aching, of constant overeating and feeling so gross that I have to sit down and veg.  Usually this affects my mood, and I have a shorter fuse, which isn't fair to anyone.   I have just finished setting up a challenge, and if you are interested in seeing what I'm going to do to fix myself, to get on the path again, you can find it here.  

I currently work doing renovations, and while I love my job, I hate that I don't have the freedom to be with my family and do things with them as I want.  For example, when my daughters had breakfast and a book things at school I would have to ask my boss to be able to attend them, which in fairness he seldom said no to, instead of just being able to do it, no guilt.  My current problem is I have WAY too many ideas and have always had a hard time in narrowing them down, and/or focusing on one until completion.  I have this issue where unless I know I'll be able to do it perfectly, I won't pull the trigger and follow through with it.  I am already trying to fix that and have put steps in place, but it will be a daily struggle.  That said, I'm going to try and find a life/career board on here to try and stay accountable, and post updates regularly.

I'm committed this time to kicking my addictions, and I'm going to make 2021 my year.  As they say, madness is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results, so it's time to change things up, and I know I can't go it alone anymore.

Happy New Year GIF by Asim Das

• Like 1
  • That's Metal 1

Level 2 Lycan 

"A wetboy has a deader, an assassin has a target, because assassins sometimes miss." -Durzo Blint

Work in progress: https://www.nerdfitness.com/character/87730