She-Hulk Strengthens the Stronghold

She-Hulk

1239181324_SensationalSheHulkKlein-600x358copy.jpg.4f740a1584f59c58ef8404be56022e69.jpg

It's been a few years, Rebels. In that time I've gained 100lbs, lost multiple jobs, moved back home, and have had my depression go haywire. Now it's time to get things back in order. But first, we need to strengthen the stronghold.

\

Let's make it simple.

• Tracking my meals,
  • Making small weekly goals for myself
  • Working out with my weights at home
  • and making the ultimate goal of bettering my health.

• Like 2

Current Challenge: She-Hulk Strengthens the Stronghold.

[Level: 6 | STR 8.18 | DEX 6.31 STA 9.47 | CON 11.08 WIS 10.5 | CHA 6.9 ]

SSSM.jpg.5baf46c4efed98364d46fa90aee88544.jpg.295322cc34b212f16bfc68d7f13b8016.jpg

QUEST #1: NUTRITION MISSION:

No glucose, only fructose!

Calorie counting basic:  1800cal (as advised by my doctor)

Milk products allowed: cheese, yoghurt

Lots of veggies, lots of meats, cut the sweets!

QUEST #2: HULK TO SHULK

Complete bodyweight workout 4x week

Complete cardio workout 20min 3x week

QUEST #3: PURGE ALL OF THE THINGS

A series of mini-quests with an award system in place!

Minimize that life, yo.

1. Clear out basement corner for bed
  2. Clean all corners of bedroom
  3. Remove and move bed to basement
  4. Set up desk

Reward: FISH order after week 2

Chair order after week 5

Clean out closets!

You know what to do.

Reward: New plant!

Propagate plants!

The money making scheme: time to prop!

Propagate plants/make cuttings to sell on Etsy.

No processed sugar:

Seriously bad for the health.

Check in everyday and at the end of the challenge....

• Like 3

Those goals look great. Is the reward a food-fish or a companion-fish? Hmm, that was one of the odder sentences I've written recently. Anyway, good luck with your goals!

• Haha 1

Let cheese and oxen and mead crowd out our secret desires for power and domination - Harriet the Viking

Just be bold, fluid and unapologetic, not small, hairy and indecisive - Harriet the Artist

You can absorb me! - Harriet the Contextless Guru

On 1/1/2021 at 2:21 PM, Manarelle said:

Welcome back! Looks like a solid challenge - may I ask what plants you collect/ propagate? I've had to cut back due to limited space, but I'm always interested in others' setups.  

Thanks! I mostly collect begonias, but I’m branching off into philodendrons. I have a Bloody Mary mother plant that I propagate the most as well as a ruby necklace that’s ready for another round of cuttings. I didn’t get very serious into collecting until recently, but a lot of these plants I’ve had for a number of years. What about you? Always happy to hear from a fellow plant lover. ☺️

15 hours ago, Harriet said:

Those goals look great. Is the reward a food-fish or a companion-fish? Hmm, that was one of the odder sentences I've written recently. Anyway, good luck with your goals!

Hahahaha. Fish are friends, not food? I keep five tanks right now. I’m planning on buying a few more rainbows, gobies, and gudgeons for my 46g.

• Like 2

DAY ONE:

QUEST #1: NUTRITION MISSION:

No glucose, only fructose.

Breakfast:  bagel with cream cheese 332cal

Lunch: turkey on a pita with French fries 420cal

Dinner: roast chicken, mashed taters, gravy, cranberry sauce, corn, and stuffing 604cal

Snack: apple with peanut butter 306cal

Starting Monday

QUEST #3: PURGE ALL OF THE THINGS

Starting Monday

Review

I could have made better choices for eating but that’s what it is. Tomorrow I’m going to go through the side of my room that scares me most and go through clothes on the floor. Also going to pull out my weights for exercise. In other news, my MacBook’s battery is dead so I had to order a replacement. Which is going to take a week to arrive. I’m typing this on my tablet now. Not fun. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, She-Hulk said:

I could have made better choices for eating but that’s what it is. Tomorrow I’m going to go through the side of my room that scares me most and go through clothes on the floor. Also going to pull out my weights for exercise. In other news, my MacBook’s battery is dead so I had to order a replacement. Which is going to take a week to arrive. I’m typing this on my tablet now. Not fun. 

The point of a challenge is to work toward it, not to be perfect on the first day. Boo to the battery and having to use a tablet, but at least you still have something to be online with.  

Manarelle the Level 60 Amazon Assassin

Challenges: 1-1011-2021-3031-4041-50, 51-60, Current

18 hours ago, She-Hulk said:

Hahahaha. Fish are friends, not food? I keep five tanks right now. I’m planning on buying a few more rainbows, gobies, and gudgeons for my 46g.

Okay, befriend, not devour, got it 😛 Oh wow, five tanks is impressive. I just googled gudgeons and there is one type named peacock and she is shiny and beautiful.

• Like 1

Let cheese and oxen and mead crowd out our secret desires for power and domination - Harriet the Viking

Just be bold, fluid and unapologetic, not small, hairy and indecisive - Harriet the Artist

You can absorb me! - Harriet the Contextless Guru

DAY TWO:

QUEST #1: NUTRITION MISSION:

No glucose, only fructose.

Breakfast:  Oatmeal 116cal

Lunch: Cheeseburger with fries and onion rings 950cal

Dinner: Pasta with meatballs and sauce 220cal

Snack: I had ice cream. Oop. Slight binge. 260cal

Completed a short weight-only routine.

QUEST #3: PURGE ALL OF THE THINGS

Cleaned the scary corner of most items and got rid of a number of old raggedy clothing. 

Review

I counted everything and it manages to fit in my day, but again...still getting back into this. I managed to pull a muscle so I'm going to go slowly with the exercises this time. It's been a while, I guess. As for the room,  it's getting there. 

• Like 1

On 1/4/2021 at 9:56 AM, Manarelle said:

The point of a challenge is to work toward it, not to be perfect on the first day. Boo to the battery and having to use a tablet, but at least you still have something to be online with.  

Agreed! Just got to breathe, move on, and do better the next day. I'll get there! I've managed to piece together an old laptop with other bits and pieces so I'm typing a little easier now. That battery can't come soon enough though.

On 1/4/2021 at 1:41 PM, Harriet said:

Okay, befriend, not devour, got it 😛 Oh wow, five tanks is impressive. I just googled gudgeons and there is one type named peacock and she is shiny and beautiful.

I have peacock gudgeons! They're so colorful, haha. Yeah, it's a bit of work, but I enjoy the hobby.

• Like 2

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines