Im back and recognize almost no one so I guess I should re-introduce

Hello,

Ive been touch and go the last couple of year both here and on fitness.  I actually left after a huge forum change.   I don't like change.  Im 40 years old, married with a 4 and 9 yo.  Plus a menagerie of critters.  I work at a State Psychiatric facility as a Psychologist.

I would like to say when I picked the mythosaur emblem it was almost unrecognized.  I think that was pre-sequels.  Twas a simpler time

Right now Im just hitting weights and starting to ease back into tracking calories.  Im about 30# over where I need to be.

So I would like to get back to 150#, at least back to the 700# total of a few years ago and I would like to break 1:45 on a half

Are there still leaderboards for lifts and run times?

• Like 1

"For us, there is no spring. Just the wind that smells fresh before the storm."

Just remember that Scooty Puff jr sucks!

On 1/6/2021 at 9:08 PM, jenglish said:

Are there still leaderboards for lifts and run times?

Welcome back! Looks like most of the leaderboards have gone a bit dormant, but sometimes a little bump is all they need to get going again. If you search the tags for leaderboard, they should all come up.

"For God did not give us a spirit of fear; but a spirit of power, love, and self-discipline". - 2 Timothy 1:7

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us." -Gandalf