Congratulations on being the fastest in our office, that's impressive :) 

HUNTER OF ALL THINGS SHINY

Intro Thread    Bodyweight Exercise Library

The Arruvia Conspiracy Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 567, 89, 10 

Other Challenges: 12345, 6, 7, 89, 10, 11, 1213, 14, 15 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26Nerevarine [Current]

Level 2 Ninja

Strength: 13 Intelligence: 14 Wisdom: 6 Dexterity:14 Constitution: 12 Charisma: 11

On 1/19/2021 at 9:49 AM, ReturnOfTheDad said:

+1 for workout motivation by watching Arrow. 😁

image.gif.7ed1a7813a756f85b767ea25033e0208.gif

Way to go on getting so much done!

LOL thanks! Arrow is pretty good motivation. :D 

It's too bad they cancelled the spinoff show. It would have been great. 

• Like 3
On 1/20/2021 at 3:53 PM, Chesire said:

Look at you still getting stuff done!

Thanks! :) 

On 1/21/2021 at 2:34 PM, Whisper said:

Hi Jupiter!

How is this week going?

Hi Whisper! 

It went okay. Not the greatest but not the worst either. 

On 1/21/2021 at 7:46 PM, WhiteGhost said:

Congratulations on being the fastest in our office, that's impressive :) 

Thanks. :) 

• Like 2

Welp, last week was a little rough. Work was fairly quiet except for the system issues. So many freaking system issues. They were mostly fixed by Friday, but then I had a file get all screwed up because we had the wrong information and I had to stay late anyway to make sure it got redone properly. Everyone was freaking out about it. And I couldn't do anything because I had to wait on other people to fix their part so I could do mine. Other than answering emails, I just sat there, twiddling my thumbs. Which I hate, especially because it was late, it was the last thing on my list for the day and I wanted to leave. So I finally got up and did my workout in between emails so I could at least get that done. Then after work I realized that a lot of the food in my freezer was thawed/thawing and not frozen like it should have been. So now my freezer is on the fritz. I had to throw out all my food this weekend because I wasn't sure what was good and what wasn't. Honestly, it wasn't entirely unexpected. My fridge is older than dirt and I was expecting it to break down at some point. I was just hoping it would last a little longer. So now I'm researching fridges. 

I did get some stuff done in all this madness. Not as much as I wanted, but some, which is better than nothing I suppose. Stats for the week:

- Strength training -- Worked out twice. 

- Yoga -- Did yoga once. 

- Eat healthy breakfast/dinner -- Had a healthier breakfast/dinner 5 days. 

- Revise my novel -- Only worked on my novel 4 days this week, between 40 minutes and an hour each time. I've only worked on the first 2 pages the whole week. I was hoping I'd be farther by now, but no dice. 

- Read -- Read for a couple of hours this week. 

- Meditate

I'm so exhausted, dudes. So, so exhausted. 

• Like 6
On 1/12/2021 at 5:12 AM, Jupiter said:

Work was fairly calm today, all things considered. My supervisor let me know that I'm now one of the fastest/biggest producers they have. Maybe that means upper management will leave me alone now.

😋 So, uh, I am late but agreed: duh, of course. 

Not that it's your life goal and a pat on the head (especially after all that) won't make you suddenly want to be their best and drop everything else. You are just cool like that 🤩

Sorry about your freezer. ALL THAT FOOD! Hopefully you find one at a good price :)

• Like 1

Level ☆ human [uncategorizable]
STR 2 | DEX 3 | CON 2 | STA 3 | WIS 5 | CHA 5
Current challenge: A Woman Who Conquers Herself is Greater | 
Battle log

1 hour ago, Jupiter said:

Hi Whisper! 

It went okay. Not the greatest but not the worst either. 

Woo hoo! Passibly acceptable for the win!

Getting stuck late on a Friday evening like that sounds super frustrating.

1 hour ago, Jupiter said:

So I finally got up and did my workout in between emails so I could at least get that done

That's metal 

• Like 1

Put together enough small wins over a long enough period of time, and you’ll find yourself in high level gear fighting dragons before you know it.

Whisper shows  up on Time

Spoiler

18 hours ago, Jupiter said:

Then after work I realized that a lot of the food in my freezer was thawed/thawing and not frozen like it should have been. So now my freezer is on the fritz. I had to throw out all my food this weekend because I wasn't sure what was good and what wasn't. Honestly, it wasn't entirely unexpected. My fridge is older than dirt and I was expecting it to break down at some point. I was just hoping it would last a little longer. So now I'm researching fridges. 

Oh no. That sucks... my condolences on all your food.

• Like 1

Book Riot Challenge 2021

“I've always believed that failure is non-existent. What is failure? You go to the end of the season, then you lose the Super Bowl. Is that failing? To most people, maybe. But when you're picking apart why you failed, and now you're learning from that, then is that really failing? I don't think so." - Kobe Bryant, 1978-2020. Rest in peace, great warrior.

Personal Challenges, a.k.a.The Saga of Scaly Freak: Tutorial; Ch 1; Ch 2; Ch 3; Ch 4; Ch 5; Ch 6; Intermission; Intermission II; Ch 7; Ch 8; Ch 9; Ch 10; Ch 11; Ch 12 ; Ch 13; Ch 14Ch 15; Ch 16; Ch 17; Intermission IIICh 18; Ch 19; Ch 20; Ch 21; Ch 22; Ch 23; Ch 24; Ch 25; Intermission IV; Ch 26; Ch 27

On 1/24/2021 at 10:44 PM, Jupiter said:

- Strength training -- Worked out twice. 

- Yoga -- Did yoga once. 

- Eat healthy breakfast/dinner -- Had a healthier breakfast/dinner 5 days. 

- Revise my novel -- Only worked on my novel 4 days this week, between 40 minutes and an hour each time. I've only worked on the first 2 pages the whole week. I was hoping I'd be farther by now, but no dice. 

- Read -- Read for a couple of hours this week. 

- Meditate

I'm so exhausted, dudes. So, so exhausted. 

Two strength workouts and four novel workouts is not bad for a rough week. Are you being super perfectionist about your novel? Or is novel writing just a lengthy process?

• Like 2

Let cheese and bread and mead crowd out our secret desires for power and domination.

On 1/25/2021 at 12:34 AM, Athena said:

😋 So, uh, I am late but agreed: duh, of course. 

Not that it's your life goal and a pat on the head (especially after all that) won't make you suddenly want to be their best and drop everything else. You are just cool like that 🤩

Sorry about your freezer. ALL THAT FOOD! Hopefully you find one at a good price :)

LOL yeah, definitely not. Don't get me wrong, I want to do a good job. I just don't want it to take over and be my sole focus in life. 

Thanks. :) 

On 1/25/2021 at 6:57 AM, Whisper said:

Woo hoo! Passibly acceptable for the win!

Getting stuck late on a Friday evening like that sounds super frustrating.

That's metal 

Yeah, that kind of sucked, but at least I was able to get something done. Thanks. :) 

On 1/25/2021 at 9:14 AM, Scaly Freak said:

Oh no. That sucks... my condolences on all your food.

Yeah, it definitely wasn't nice. Thanks. 

On 1/26/2021 at 8:09 AM, ReturnOfTheDad said:

That’s a win! Sometimes getting something done in the middle of craziness is enough.

RIP your fridge. 😢

Yeah, true. Thanks. :) 

On 1/26/2021 at 8:30 AM, Harriet said:

Two strength workouts and four novel workouts is not bad for a rough week. Are you being super perfectionist about your novel? Or is novel writing just a lengthy process?

Thanks. :) Part of it is me being a perfectionist, but a lot of it is that I'm just not good at revising LOL. It takes me too long to figure things out. 

On 1/27/2021 at 3:20 AM, Waanie said:

Good job!

Hopefully you've found a good fridge/freezer by now, and can start storing food again.

Thanks! I did find a fridge, but I don't know if I like it yet. 

On 2/4/2021 at 8:18 PM, ReturnOfTheDad said:

Hope things are going better for you. Things okay?

Thanks for checking in. :) Things have been all right. Stressful but manageable, I guess. 

• Like 2

Thank you guys for all your comments and support. Sorry I have been MIA. I get too quiet and stuck inside my own head sometimes when I'm stressed (and exhausted)  and that's not always a good place to be. Trying to break out of that. Anyway, I have still been doing stuff. Two weeks ago I went without any protein at all (soup and pasta was all I had that week), which I realized was a very bad idea. I was exhausted and cranky the whole time, which only added to my stress levels. I only did one workout and only worked on my novel for I think 3 or 4 days. Last week I bought a rotisserie chicken and canned veggies (the fridge part still worked at least, just not the freezer) at the store and it made a world of difference. Did 2 strength training workouts and a yoga workout, and only took 1 day's break from the novel. And the first chapter is just about finished finally, or at least as finished as I can make it. So last week was a much better week, and a good way to end the challenge. So, on that front not bad. 

Work-wise, we are getting busier. One of my friends/co-workers left for another job, so her work is being split among all of us. So that's been interesting. I'm happy for her, though, sounds like she will be happier where she's going. I also researched and bought the new fridge. It was delivered today actually and I'm not sure I like it. Kind of freaking out about it actually. Change is hard for me, so I'm not sure if this is just normal freak-out-from-change emotions that I should breathe through and ignore, or if there's really something about the fridge that I can't stand/live with. My main problem with it so far is the freezer. Instead of a regular tub it's a wire cage and when the freezer is open I can see my floor through it. This is really bugging me. I mean obviously I won't see the floor once I put food inside, but still. I don't want to see my floor through it. I told myself to take a breath, calm down and give it a week though. If it still bugs me then I can get a different one. 

• Like 7
  • That's Metal 1
On 2/7/2021 at 4:32 PM, Jupiter said:

Change is hard for me, so I'm not sure if this is just normal freak-out-from-change emotions that I should breathe through and ignore, or if there's really something about the fridge that I can't stand/live with.

A golden moment of self-awareness hidden in the stress. Bravo.

I hope the fridge situation becomes less stressful for you soon. Has it gotten any better since last weekend?

• Like 1

Book Riot Challenge 2021

“I've always believed that failure is non-existent. What is failure? You go to the end of the season, then you lose the Super Bowl. Is that failing? To most people, maybe. But when you're picking apart why you failed, and now you're learning from that, then is that really failing? I don't think so." - Kobe Bryant, 1978-2020. Rest in peace, great warrior.

Personal Challenges, a.k.a.The Saga of Scaly Freak: Tutorial; Ch 1; Ch 2; Ch 3; Ch 4; Ch 5; Ch 6; Intermission; Intermission II; Ch 7; Ch 8; Ch 9; Ch 10; Ch 11; Ch 12 ; Ch 13; Ch 14Ch 15; Ch 16; Ch 17; Intermission IIICh 18; Ch 19; Ch 20; Ch 21; Ch 22; Ch 23; Ch 24; Ch 25; Intermission IV; Ch 26; Ch 27

On 2/12/2021 at 11:45 AM, Fairly_Bouncer said:

Wow a lot of respect to keeping up with what you can and know what's not working, especilaly with the stress of work. 

Hope you adjustments to yoru new fridge gets better!

Thanks! :) 

On 2/12/2021 at 12:54 PM, Scaly Freak said:

A golden moment of self-awareness hidden in the stress. Bravo.

I hope the fridge situation becomes less stressful for you soon. Has it gotten any better since last weekend?

Thanks. :) The fridge situation is better. I'm still thinking of exchanging it for a different one, but I'm not stressed out about it anymore.

• Like 3