NerdFitness Merch!

We. Have. SHIRTS!!! 🙌👕

Back and restocked by popular demand! Check out our updated merch store!

Shirt, tanks, hoodies, bottles, and stickers.

Check it out! :)

*Note: we're running this through Spreadshirt. A few things:
  • Shirts are printed on demand, and stock is dependent on what is in stock at Spreadshirt - so if the store is out of a specific size or color, check back in a few days and see if Spreadshirt has gotten it back in stock. 
  • Spreadshirt occasionally has site-wide ales and coupon codes - we don't control that, either, but for the most part, these will work in our store!
  • Please don't use this thread if you're looking for help with an order :) If you have any issues with your order, please start by reaching out to Spreadshirt, as they are the ones who can help out the best and the fastest, as they handle all printing and shipping!  Secondary would be contact@nerdfitness.com - where we have someone available to help :)

• Like 7
I'm no longer an active member here. Please keep in touch:
“There's only one rule that I know of, babies—God damn it, you've got to be kind.”

Yay moisture wicking shirt options!

• Like 1

Half-Ork Scout Leader
Running PRs : 5K 24m16s | 10K 53m32s | 15K 1h18m09s | Half Marathon 2h1m44s | Marathon 4h42m2s 
Past Challenges #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13  #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22
                               #23 #24 #25 #26 #27 #28 #29 #30 #31 #32 #33 #34 #35 #36 #37 #38 #39 #40
Current Challenge Don't Call It A Comeback

Just came across this and ordered a purple tank 😀 I'm excited. I wonder if anyone will ever recognise it :0

🗡Character: Level: 3 | Class: Fighter (Samurai) | Background: Entertainer (Dancer) | Race: Kitsune | AlignmentChaotic Good
2022 Challenges: Mar-Apr, May-Jun, Jun-Jul, Jul-Sep, Sep-Oct, Oct-Nov, Dec(Mini)

★*゚*☆*゚*★*゚*☆*゚*