Paisley(MyLittlePony) - Lets Start at the Very Beginning!

Week 4 Day 5

Goal 1

Another day with plenty of incidental exercise today.  J and I created a game involving a beach ball which is basically a cross betweensoccer, AFL, volleyball and anything else you can think of.  Basically just a free for all - full contact of course.  We had plenty of fun running around both at recess and again after school.

Goal 2:

Food was good - no snacking -  lunch of Jambalaya, and dinner of pork burgers - I did make a cake however and have a slice for dessert, plus licked the beater - however since there was no other snacking there would have been plenty of calories for today left to cover it.

Goal 3:

Yep - a good hour of playing.

Level 6, Ranger

Challenge I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X Current Challenge

My Sewing Blog

Week 4 Day 6

Goal 1

Was supposed to lift today but ten went for a walk and ended up walking for 7.5 km so figured that was enough for one day.

Goal 2:

Food was ok but had Chinese for dinner plus cake plus 1.5 glasses of wine

Goal 3:

nope

Week 4 Day 7

Well I got through to the next round of my sewing competition so today was focused entirely on figuring out what I am going to do for that.  Based on how its going so far I don't think I'm going to be doing anything except sewing for the next 4-5 days at least.  

Goal 1

Got a lifting session in before they announced the challenge for this round.  Glad I did cause it wouldn't have gotten done otherwise.  Did squats and over head press with 13kg and dumbell rows with 5kg,

Goal 2:

Crap food but little of it.  Small amount of Chinese for lunch, even smaller amount for dinner plus a small plate of nachos and a slice of cake. and a glass of wine......

Goal 3:

Nope - sewing all day!

Level 6, Ranger

My Sewing Blog

Well this week has not gone to plan. Sunday saw the start of the next round of my sewing competition and I chose a design that was a real stretch for me. That's a good thing, but it does mean everything else just got dropped in favour of sewing.  Monday I spent the entire day sewing., and I do mean entire. I started at 7am and finished at about 10pm.  I skipped lunche, J made dinner for the family. I  sat down and ate with them for half an hour or so, then got back to it.....Tuesday was pretty much the same except I took an hour and half off in the morning to get my covid vaccination.  L made dinner that night. Wednesday was a bit better   I did feel like I could take a few breaks at least and even made dinner myself and today was just normal level sewing. But the good news is it's all done.  Just needs a final press then I need to take photos and get my entry ready to submit. At least I'm happy with how it turned out I do believe it was worth it.

But that means no lifting and no music this week. Food was pretty crappy

Not much of it. But what I did eat was easy and bad.  Tomorrow is husband's birthday so probably not a good food day, but I will try and get some lifting in. Then hopefully we can get back on track for next week.

Level 6, Ranger

My Sewing Blog

Sometimes it's very fulfilling to just throw yourself into a project like that. Hope you do well in the contest!

• Like 1

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

Elastigirl:Luck Favors The Prepared - Current Challenge: August 1 to September 4 - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

Well I can't believe this challenge is over - I start weeks on Mondays so I was thinking I still had today to go on this challenge.

But I do want to do a wrap up.

Well week 5 was a bust, but that's OK - I do believe the coat was worth it.

Overall - How do I feel I did.

Goal 1 - exercise.

I think the first 4 weeks were really good - I had gotten into a good routing, there was exercise being done,  It all fell apart in week 5, but I still feel ok about it.  I feel like now the weather is warming up I can get more incidental exercise back in, but I do want to continue lifting too.

goal 2 - food

Hmmm this is hard.  I feel like I'm doing fine if my goal is maintenance,  but I need to do something to lose for a little while.  Maybe I need to track for a while and go all out.

goal 3- Music

Not so great on this.  I feel like I did get more music in my life the last 4 weeks than I may otherwise have if it hadn't been for this challenge so that's a win, but I also feel I could have done more.

So overall - not a win, but a good solid try - I think that I can be happy with what I did, but also know that I can do better.  Onwards and upwwards.

Level 6, Ranger

My Sewing Blog