3 hours ago, Fairly_Bouncer said:

I give you a lot of luck with your journey!

Thank you! And you as well

3 hours ago, Fairly_Bouncer said:

I personally have some issues being 50I  *face palm*  (just throwing that out there incase someone knows a place...)

I'm not sure about everyday bras but check out SheFit if you need a sports bra 😊 they are very adjustable and I find that they work well. I use the high impact one for horseback riding and it keeps everything strapped in place.

• Like 2

{Chase the wind and touch the sky; I will fly}

52 minutes ago, Rookie said:

Thank you! And you as well

I'm not sure about everyday bras but check out SheFit if you need a sports bra 😊 they are very adjustable and I find that they work well. I use the high impact one for horseback riding and it keeps everything strapped in 

Thanks, I will have to redo my measurements. This personally has been a goal to see if I get down to the size chart if they will fit me. 

• Like 1

Personfied/Comissioned Druid Avatar by EzratheButt

wheelbarrow-in-yard-with-gardens-hs-may1

Being present in the moment is a powerful mindset. But with all the distractions and uncertainty, how can we cultivate this mindset? What stands in the way of being here now?

Mental preparation is another traditional aspect of spring cleaning seen in spreading wishes for peace and happiness to counter cranky Baba Marta and letting go of past hardships during Holi or celebrating the fun and whimsical for Las Fallas.

Decluttering our mental environment allows us to be nimble and flexible when a new situation develops, making the most of opportunity when it flits by, and also helping keep a sense of perspective that gives us more emotional breathing room.

Social media feeds, the conditions of the world, juggling multiple schedules (which these days seem to change before the virtual ink is dry!) can tug at our awareness. How can we clear our personal bandwidth from the line noise?

This week:

-Identify one thing you can do to dampen the  signal🚦 -- a time out-- and one way you can check in with the immediate moment. There are guided body scans and meditations; maybe it's a five minute reflection in nature, noticing birds and cars and traffic patterns in front of you; perhaps it's the one-minute exercise to make a list of 5 things you can see, four things you can hear, three things you can touch, two things you can smell, and one thing you can taste. What helps you be present in your environment?

-If you're comfortable, post here or in your thread about what you find along the way!

• Like 5

Anim07734; God of Death in Training

Tiefling Assassin and Artificer

Maxim 70: Failure is not an option. It is mandatory. The option is whether or not to let failure be the last thing you do.

The mindset piece is always my favorite.

As the world wakes up to spring, it feels like an invitation to wake up to what is right in front of me, to participate in this moment, right here and right now.

I can be a time lord, getting stuck in the past (depression) or jetting into the future (anxiety) at the drop of a hat. Being here now is the most difficult play I've ever done, but it's also the most rewarding.

So.

How's the water?

• Like 4

&,
Amazon of the Way

Gypsy Druid Paladin

Ranger Year 1: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 

Druid Year 2: 8 | 9 | 1011  | 12 | 13 |Year 3: 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 |Year 4: 1920 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 |Year 5: 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 |Year 6: 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 |Year 7: 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53| 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 |Year 8: 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 |

Local Foods Guru | Financial Freedom Fighter | Minimalism Yoda | Smaug-Slayer
Heidi Chronicles My NF Character Sheet | @theheidifeed | Amazon of Awesome | MySlashdotKarmaIsExcellent

17 hours ago, Anim07734 said:

How can we clear our personal bandwidth from the line noise?

This week:

-Identify one thing you can do to dampen the  signal🚦 -- a time out-- and one way you can check in with the immediate moment.

This is something I have been letting get out of hand. I get so caught up in what I "should" know or be doing that my mind is oversaturated

My goals this week are

1. Add a brief midday meditation/reset. I added a reminder to my meditation app but I'll keep my options open - guided meditation, 4-7-8 breathing, a stretching sequence, etc
  2. Reduce the emails in my inbox - unsubscribe from any newsletters/marketing emails that come through that I don't need/want to read. If it is important the news will get to me via other channels. Goal is at least one per day, but realistically should be more.
  • Like 3
5 hours ago, Klutch said:

This is something I have been letting get out of hand. I get so caught up in what I "should" know or be doing that my mind is oversaturated

My goals this week are

1. Add a brief midday meditation/reset. I added a reminder to my meditation app but I'll keep my options open - guided meditation, 4-7-8 breathing, a stretching sequence, etc
  2. Reduce the emails in my inbox - unsubscribe from any newsletters/marketing emails that come through that I don't need/want to read. If it is important the news will get to me via other channels. Goal is at least one per day, but realistically should be more.

I love this for you.

• Like 1

&,
Amazon of the Way

Gypsy Druid Paladin

Druid Year 2: 8 | 9 | 1011  | 12 | 13 |Year 3: 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 |Year 4: 1920 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 |Year 5: 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 |Year 6: 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 |Year 7: 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53| 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 |Year 8: 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 |

Heidi Chronicles My NF Character Sheet | @theheidifeed | Amazon of Awesome | MySlashdotKarmaIsExcellent

On 3/7/2021 at 3:49 PM, KB Girl said:

Forgot to share, but was happy with the little nudge the week 1 challenge gave me, thanks for doing this!

As you can see in the after photo I even had a bit of help. 

Reveal hidden contents

Woot!

&,
Amazon of the Way

Gypsy Druid Paladin

Hillside%20Compromise%20(9).jpg

Spring is coming.
The cold ground hides tendrils of life that have been hibernating, gathering strength to break through into the longer days and shoot up life from the cold winter. What are your passions? What makes you feel alive and at peace with the world and your place in it? Owning the tendrils of creativity within us is the path to nurturing our happiness. Especially at springtime, we have an invitation from the Universe to tap into the energy that is uniquely ours and to let it come forth with a smile. If you haven't seen Troop Zero yet, give yourself some time to enjoy watching a girl named Christmas announce to the Universe "I am here."

You are here.
Claim your space in the world.
The Universe loves you and wants you to be happy.

What currently leads to most of my happiness and fulfillment?
“This is the true joy of life, the being used up for a purpose recognized by yourself as a mighty one.” —George Bernard Shaw
Italian economist Vilfredo Pareto discovered a principle wherein 80% of results come from 20% of the causes. Small steps can offer profound results. Being intentional about  what makes you happy puts a focus on your happiness, giving it permission to exist.
What is one step I can take this week toward realizing my “meaningful?”
“A vision without a task is but a dream, a task without a vision is drudgery, a vision and a task is the hope of the world.” —From a church in Sussex, England, ca.1730. Write down at least one step you can take this week toward honoring your happiness and creativity, giving it a space to thrive.
  • Like 3

Maxim 70: Failure is not an option. It is mandatory. The option is whether or not to let failure be the last thing you do.

23 minutes ago, Anim07734 said:

Hillside%20Compromise%20(9).jpg

Spring is coming.
The cold ground hides tendrils of life that have been hibernating, gathering strength to break through into the longer days and shoot up life from the cold winter. What are your passions? What makes you feel alive and at peace with the world and your place in it? Owning the tendrils of creativity within us is the path to nurturing our happiness. Especially at springtime, we have an invitation from the Universe to tap into the energy that is uniquely ours and to let it come forth with a smile. If you haven't seen Troop Zero yet, give yourself some time to enjoy watching a girl named Christmas announce to the Universe "I am here."

You are here.
Claim your space in the world.
The Universe loves you and wants you to be happy.

“This is the true joy of life, the being used up for a purpose recognized by yourself as a mighty one.” —George Bernard Shaw
Italian economist Vilfredo Pareto discovered a principle wherein 80% of results come from 20% of the causes. Small steps can offer profound results. Being intentional about  what makes you happy puts a focus on your happiness, giving it permission to exist.
“A vision without a task is but a dream, a task without a vision is drudgery, a vision and a task is the hope of the world.” —From a church in Sussex, England, ca.1730. Write down at least one step you can take this week toward honoring your happiness and creativity, giving it a space to thrive.

For those of you who, like me, read this and said "hang on -- I don't know what my vision is!!" I invite you to join me in making a freeform Vision Board this week. I'm going to stream-of-consciousness brainstorm a bunch of whatever occurs to me about who I am and what I'm about.

Maybe from the tendrils that lurk below the surface, meaning will arise.

• Like 2

&,
Amazon of the Way

Gypsy Druid Paladin

colorful-flowers-terraced-hillside-garde

This challenge we've explored ways to let go of what has been and cleared the way to nurture what is coming, even if we don't have a lot of certainty about what the future holds.

Congratulate yourself!

This is brave work.

This week we have a daily focus to blend the insights and preparation, the work we have done to embrace our new Earth year as we go forth on the next leg of the journey.

Get creative! This is an intentional invitation to live boldly!

Monday: Collect or create some images of the recent insights, your hopes for the future. Sometimes words fail us. Put the images on your fridge or post some here.

Tuesday: List your resources: your personal traits and structures that allow you to weather the storm, in the world or emotionally. What have you discovered that you bring to the table? I bet it's more than we thought before we started this mini challenge four weeks ago.

Wednesday: What are your insecurities and what helps you? You are more competent and more flexible than your fears of " What might be. " Today is a good day to make note of ways that you haven't felt seen in the past or where you felt out of balance with yourself and with the world.

Thursday: What expands your connectedness and understanding? What connects you to those around you and what connects you with yourself?

Friday: What is present in your social system that bolsters you?  What would you like to see and have?

Saturday: Honor the seeds you have planted and the paths you have made ready! How do you feel? Welcome the new season of growth, insight, and inspiration. Onward!

Pathway+through+the+spring+middle+garden

• Like 2

I somehow missed last week's update. I'll come back to that. But for today, here are my insight/hopes images.

I made it sort of a progression. My main insight is that mostly, good enough is good enough. If I can focus and stay centered I'll have the freedom/discipline to get what needs to be done, done and go do rad stuff.

image_path.png

• Like 2
On 3/8/2021 at 9:44 PM, Anim07734 said:

The things in life that make me happiest are good stories (usually books, but also comics, musicals, TV shows, movies, etc.), music, and being outside.

This week I can make a plan to utilize my most productive work hours so I can spend the afternoons doing what I want instead of what I "have to". This means get up earlier and actually work - even without a hard deadline. Nothing motivates me like a deadline, but I see through my attempts to trick myself with arbitrary deadlines.

• Like 2