Greetings Rebellion. In the Northern Hemisphere it is Spring (at least on paper) and after the long winter many of us have had it's prime time to embrace the spring. This will be a Build Your Batcave type mini challenge, dealing with an old villain, General Clutter. For zero week we'll just be hanging around, I'll post the actual challenge on the 28th (With apologies to those in the world who feel the week starts on Monday, maybe you can simply believe I'm posting a day early).

223389_original.jpg

Spring in Texas means Bluebonnets! Sometimes fields can be so thick with them you can be fooled into thinking there is a body of water in them at first.

For now, just say hi on here and prepare to fight General Clutter (and maybe watch an episode or two of Hoarders).

• Like 20

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

3 hours ago, deftona said:

Oh I'm definitely going to need this mini.

Same...maybe this will help  me make some progress in this area!

• Like 3

RES...and I want to live days worth dying for

Current: RES: CRUSTED is the only acronym I can come up with for this

Spoiler

Magickal, Eclectic, Goddess, Level 71

|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13|14|15|16|17|18|19|20|21|22|23|24|25|26|27|28|29|30|31|32|33|34|35|36|37|38|39|40|41|42|43|44|45|46|47|48|49|50|51|52|53|54|55|56|57|58|59|60|61|62|63|64|65|66|67|68|69|70|71|72|73|74|

My Character Page | Tracking Spreadsheet | My BlogMyFitnessPal |

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda

Hi, y'all.

I moved in to The New Place in September, and the last six months have seen a lot of apathy-accumulation in the way of paperwork piles and just-for-now storage solutions (read: dumping everything I don't know what to do with into a closet). I also have a couple storage units to deal with that are becoming their own source of Looming Anxiety.

Onward!

• Like 5

&Heidi

Gypsy Druid Paladin

Ranger1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 ::

Druid8 | 9 | 1011  | 12 | 13 |:: 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 |:: 1920 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 |:: 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 |:: 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 |:: 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53| 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 |:: 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | :: 70 |

Paladin71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 |

Heidi Chronicles  NF Character Sheet | @theheidifeed| MySlashdotKarmaIsExcellent

This challenge does not spark joy. 

• Haha 10
  • That's Metal 1

Level 69 Battle Kitten

Battle Log | Current Challenge

MyFitnessPal | Fitbit | Duolingo

Ici je vis la vie que j'ai choisie

Je suis partie pour reconstruire ma vie

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

I 100% need and want this challenge. I'm in!

• Like 2

Mom. Teacher. Language Enthusiast. Wood Elf :)

Current Challenge: KCAleece Finds Her Hope

Alors je ne lui parlais ni de serpents boas, ni de forêts vierges, ni d'étoiles. Je me mettais à sa portée. Je lui parlais de bridge, de golf, de politique et de cravates. Et la grande personne était bien contente de connaître un homme aussi raisonnable.

GIF by Suze Perlov

I'm here for this!

• Like 8

Lover of all things Dragons and stuff -~-~-~ Sunrunner | LVL 3* 601|121 -185

“It was difficult to think about worshiping God when so many things were going wrong. Or maybe, she thought, this is the most important time to pray.”
Trisha White Priebe, The Glass Castle

Books in Progress: The Candlestone (46%)

2022 Books completed: The Silmarillion

Previous Challenges: 13,12,11,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1

Woo! Now that the initial post-move flurry has mostly subsided, I'm definitely in need of fighting both General Clutter and General Apathy. ;) The house is functional, but not optimized and there are definitely things that are shoved into invisible corners, just because, that need addressing.

• Like 3

Here for this. Since we are optimistic that we'll be moved out and into the other house by late summer, I need this challenge.

• Like 3

Who am I? -- My NF Character

Current Challenge: WolfDreamer Wakes the White Wolf

Past Challenges: 

Spoiler

Winter is ComingWolfen Strengthens His Heart, Body, Mind, and Spirit, Wolfen Becomes One of the PeopleWolfen Strengthens His ChakrasWolfen Welcomes Summer and Gets Primal, Soulcon and Spartan, Wolfen Develops Mental ToughnessWolfen Joins the Wander SocietySoulcon, Spartan, School, and Stranger ThingsWolfen Becomes a Warrior EliteWolfen Goes Here and There and Back AgainWolfen Becomes a Soulcon Warrior EliteWolfen Returns to His RootsWolfen Wanders in Soul, Spirit, and BodyWolfen Owns the DayWolfen Searches for His Wild Heart, Wolfen Runs for His LifeWolfen Hits the TrailsWolfen Becomes an Explorer and Joins the ResistanceWolfen Goes Back to the SourceWolfen Begins the Hero's JourneyWolfDreamer Returns to the People,  WolfDreamer Pushes BackWolfDreamer PrioritizesBurpees, Books, and BrainworkBurpees, Books, Brainwork, and BodyworkWolfDreamer Masters the Four ElementsWolfDreamer Continues to Master the Four ElementsWolfDreamer Returns to SpartaWolfDreamer Returns to Middle EarthWolfDreamer Continues His Middle Earth AdventureWolfDreamer and the FallWolfDreamer Forges His Own PathWolfDreamer Has HopeWolfDreamer Returns to Middle EarthWolfDreamer Reads Harder, Breathes Harder, and Journals MoreWolfDreamer Embraces His Wild PoetThe Mad Poet Becomes SupernaturalWolfDreamer, The Mad Poet, Becomes SuperhumanWolfDreamer ElevatesWolfDreamer Becomes IronBorn

I'd rather sing one wild song and burst my heart with it, than live a thousand years watching my digestion and being afraid of the wet.” -- Jack London

“I wanted movement and not a calm course of existence. I wanted excitement and danger and the chance to sacrifice myself for my love.” -- Leo Tolstoy

"I feel love rising in my chest again
Rising like a burning sun into the day..." -- Gungor, "Hurricane"

"...wherever the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom." 2 Corinthians 3:17b

Totally here for this!  My family is moving in about 2 months, and we have a bunch of clutter to get rid of.  Like, I'm pretty sure we have boxes that were packed up when we moved from the apartment to our first house, and then were never unpacked, even with moving to another state 3 years ago.  I will NOT be moving them like that again!  I already started, though.  Yesterday, I took 4 boxes of stuff, and made them be 3, by getting rid of things.  :)

• Like 4

Wood Elf Waywatcher Mandalorian (Assassin/Ranger hybrid)

Oh I need this pretty bad. The clutter is beginning to take on a life of its own 😅

• Like 3

Dry January | 2022 Reading Challenge

"Always remember, your focus determines your reality." - Qui-Gon Jinn, The Phantom Menace

"I Find That Answer Vague And Unconvincing." - K-2SO, Rogue One

”Persistence without insight will lead to the same outcome.” [spoilers], The Book of Boba Fett

I’m jumping into this one with as much enthusiasm as I can muster. We moved across country last June. There are still boxes that haven’t been unpacked and there is a chance we could move at the end of May depending on rent. Less stuff could be good whether we stay or go.

• Like 4

Druid - Assassin - Adventurer Level 18

Challenges: [Current
[18} [17] [16] [15] [14] [13] [12] [11] [10] [9] [8] [7] [6] [5] [4] [3] [ 2 ] [ 1 ]

So as part of my decluttering, I realized that I didn't have enough "homes" and "landing zones" for my stuff that is in active use -- mostly papers and class supplies, and the clothing situation. I broke down and bought a small cabinet for the clothes I wear all the time (socks, sweats, a favorite skirt) and some end tables with shelves to use as thinking zones for my classwork -- current stack of articles to be read, the stack of articles I'm referencing in the paper of the moment, and still have a spot to rest my laptop, tea, and pen.

It doesn't bfix everything, but it's been a huge help this week!

• Like 8
  • That's Metal 2

&Heidi

Gypsy Druid Paladin

Ranger1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 ::

Druid8 | 9 | 1011  | 12 | 13 |:: 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 |:: 1920 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 |:: 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 |:: 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 |:: 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53| 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 |:: 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | :: 70 |

Paladin71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 |

Heidi Chronicles  NF Character Sheet | @theheidifeed| MySlashdotKarmaIsExcellent